Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOKEN OFFERING ~ CoExistCoin ~ Empower the less fortunate  (Read 6499 times)
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:58:07 PM

The transparent distribution of aid is a very noble thing in which we donate money to walk clearly with accurate and precise details.
But why go through the wallet waves, not the others where every improvement is not so good?

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Stein

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:52:39 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 12:43:55 PM by Stein

The Waves Wallet and all of Waves serious connections in government and finance are a great partner for CoExistCoin. it was a great thing that Wavers helped them become the first ever coin transfer completely over to the Waves blockchain. With the help of Wavesgo and OCL (Oceanlabs) CoExist is positioned to really be the only viable way for people to donate and it to be tracked 100% from donation to the actual people receive the donations. You can't do that with the Red Cross or the United Way. Nothing is hidden on the blockchain. I think it's a great innovation, so great that alot fo other people are copying almostr exactly what CoExistCoin is doing. CoExistCoin has been doing it since 2015 and was the first to do it and has a track record of never misusing funds.
limaphii (OP)

Activity: 700

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 05:06:36 AM

often imitated never duplicated. Very happy with how things are going. By the way this ANN page has been updated. New content and road map

ThaClown

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:39:51 AM

I updated the site, dates good now , Whitepaper updated and some minor styling tweaks.

Please let me know if you find any issues with the website!
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:49:36 PM

As stated in the ANN post. CoExistCoin tokens are trading only on the waves platform dex at the moment. Coinexchange and yobit are fake or nostalgia coins. They are not legitiment COXST. I have asked numerous times to delist coxst until they redo the platform to carry waves. Then we can be traded on those exchanges. I just want everyone to know so that they do not lose their investment money.

Stein

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:41:57 PM

Things are starting to shape up!

I like the new medium post
https://medium.com/@CoExistCoin/the-coexistcoin-mission-bd688cedfb6e
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 11:52:54 PM

Hey everyone! Hi Phil!

I'm finally on the new thread lol Thanks Stein for pointing me in the right direction. I have also just joined the Twitter campaign so I'll get tweeting about CoExistCoin soon. I was already tweeting about the project and didn't even know there was a campaign running lol. I'm also going to be donating some of the bounty to the CoExistCoin dev team like I used to do a while ago with there other Twitter campaign. I posted in the campaign thread Phil that if I can get the address where I can send some of my bounty for you to then use it for any charity of your choice. Thanks mate!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:18:24 AM

Hey everyone! Hi Phil!

I'm finally on the new thread lol Thanks Stein for pointing me in the right direction. I have also just joined the Twitter campaign so I'll get tweeting about CoExistCoin soon. I was already tweeting about the project and didn't even know there was a campaign running lol. I'm also going to be donating some of the bounty to the CoExistCoin dev team like I used to do a while ago with there other Twitter campaign. I posted in the campaign thread Phil that if I can get the address where I can send some of my bounty for you to then use it for any charity of your choice. Thanks mate!

Great. Thank you so much. We are finishing the donations page and should be up shortly.

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:50:41 PM

Hey everyone! Hi Phil!

Great. Thank you so much. We are finishing the donations page and should be up shortly.

Thanks Phil,

I hope it is okay with the Twitter bounty that I'm allowed to tweet and re-tweet a couple of tweets per day. I normally tweet everyday so I'm not doing everything in the one day. I do this to help support the project and to spread the word, it will be 2 or 3 tweets per day which I hope is okay. And like I said I will donate some of the bounty I earn to the cause. I hope the crowdfund is a big success as this is one ico that deserves it.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 12:42:49 AM

Hey everyone! Hi Phil!

Thanks Phil,

I hope it is okay with the Twitter bounty that I'm allowed to tweet and re-tweet a couple of tweets per day. I normally tweet everyday so I'm not doing everything in the one day. I do this to help support the project and to spread the word, it will be 2 or 3 tweets per day which I hope is okay. And like I said I will donate some of the bounty I earn to the cause. I hope the crowdfund is a big success as this is one ico that deserves it.

Yes! Of course.. The more the merrier. Add the ones that I retweet for bonus.

andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:03:37 PM

let me join bounty facebook and twitter
vankinhluan

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:11:34 PM

what is the total number of the token?  Smiley

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:43:33 PM

Hey everyone! Hi Phil!

Thanks Phil,

Yes! Of course.. The more the merrier. Add the ones that I retweet for bonus.

Thanks Phil as I was a little worried as some Twitter campaigns are strict on rules where people can only tweet once or twice a day. Right now I'm tweeting one tweet per day along with a re-tweet and I plan to do this everyday. I'm so happy to see this on the Waves platform as I was the one who never got my COXST wallet to sync lol but now I don't have to worry and hold my tokens for the long term as well as donate every so often, well that is my plan for my tokens.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:52:37 AM

Hey everyone. I encourage everyone to join some bounty campiagns. Why not? Earn extra crypto. Click images for redirect

AND/OR

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 03:26:37 AM

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 04:18:00 AM

Just a reminder to check in on us in 2 weeks. You can help be part of something that is industry changing. Read what we are doing https://coexistcoin.org/whitepaper.html

Stein

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:57:46 AM

It's all looking very good! I'm starting to see it mentioned more and I saw advertisements in places like Gravit
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:40:23 AM

Payouts for week two social media campiagning sent. Thank you to those that participated this past week

tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:10:33 AM

Is the spreadsheet for bounty campaign posted? where can we track our result?
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 04:00:26 AM

Is the spreadsheet for bounty campaign posted? where can we track our result?

Yes, I posted it on campiagn post. Here also. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PVPFnzDFamcdhU1awi4H7Vl-sNLRLExhsws0t4AS88k/edit?usp=sharing

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: