Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankera Scam project by Vytautas Karalevičius & Mantas Mockevičius  (Read 30716 times)
Papartynas

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:53:04 PM

The entire accusation that these people are scammers is unfounded. I have read through all of the material they have added and already have a plausible explanation.

Spectrocoin is not an imaginary company working from anonimity, but they are a physical company with that do have to follow the law. Lithuanian law in particular, as all of those who have used their services agreed to their terms and conditions. And these sob stories are propagated here because the people in question have not read terms and conditions. Why?  Because as Spectrocoin is a registered financial institution they have to abide to the laws which regulate money transfers regarding the prevention of terrorist financing, tax fraud,  money exchange and laundering. In Lithuanai you have to provide a real ID if you want to exchange money. The people in question who wrote these sob stories deposited their money onto their accounts (and therefore they have parked them, for all legal purposes on Lithuanian soil). 100 bitcoins or 40 bitcins is a sum that exceeds all the limits that add extra conditions for the regulations for additional scrutiny regarding the transfers of funds to kick in. We do not know if the funds in question are obtained legally or illegaly - neither does Spectrocoin, as we see from all the comments by their representative. Spectrocoin abides by the law and should the value of funds exceed a certain amount additional questions are to be asked and additional proofs of identity or the origin of funds (they are obligated to do this by the law). The laws requiring to provide ID and aditional proofs are to be made stricter soon, and should the ammount exceed 3000 EUR, than the company will be obligated to ask additional questions.

For all intents and purposes (if the money exists) it is in a legal limbo - until the proof of legality of how the funds were obtained and the origin of the funds is provided in a document that would be accepted by the law enforcement agencies it still belongs to owner, but cannot be moved without the proof that the person exists and/or funds were obtained legally .

After all is said and done - the company have been accused of folowing the law.

I have no comments regarding Bankera, although should it fail it will reflect badly on MEP A. Guoga, who attached his name with this projects.

P.S. I am in no way related to the company, have been using them for couple of years, no complaints, although their exhange is a bit pricey.
DrStein

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:24:06 AM

So they can accept "dirty" BTCs but they cannot send them back to the owners?

Nice policy...
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:19:29 PM

Just now i read that participants in bankera ICO are able to get their BNK tokens not sure how much truth is there in it but will wait for someone experience in scam resolution here to make some investigation.

EvilMonkey

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:10:38 PM

Just now i read that participants in bankera ICO are able to get their BNK tokens not sure how much truth is there in it but will wait for someone experience in scam resolution here to make some investigation.

You get them immediately.  I deposited some Eth.  It showed up within one minute and and I purchased BNK in 1 minute.  They are showing in the wallet.
winiusty

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:44:51 PM

I also participated in the bankera pre-ico and today I got a commission of about 0.5% on my initial investment in commissions(ether). Furthermore the team has been working hard to solve the problems with the ether wallet. I think they deserve some more respect than they have got.
charlesthesnail

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:54:54 AM

Mr. Karalevičius,

From one older CEO to an aspiring one, I highly advise that you take the time to nurture the trust and slipping reputation that is happening here to you. I want to give benefit of the doubt to you because I understand when people make accusations, they tend to only tell their side of the story. I think the community wants to hear yours as clearly and legally as possible because we want to believe in this project and most importantly, you. That's the whole point of a legitimate ICO as well as the spirit of a startup. I was about to make a decent token purchase on Bankera right before reading this and I honestly will say it's completely cooled me off for the time being. Your numbers in your whitepaper are a bit lofty, but that's to be expected with such ambition Wink 

If you are truly committed to Bankera and understand you could not do this without private finances and without a good reputation, then please model your behavior like other responsible CEOs by being direct and responsible for these problems. You cannot hide behind a company, paid shills or a convincing website in this era and especially when money is involved. In the end, it is about you and your leadership. A couple million is not worth a lifetime of tarnished name.

This guy has been trying to sell as fake bitcointalk accounts, however we have ignored him (see screens attached). Today, he tried to blackmail us and as all acquisitions are false and creators of them have disappeared years ago, we have banned this guy to avoid spam.

https://i.imgur.com/EZ2Eohi.png
https://i.imgur.com/xlMNBY6.png

We have more info about this guy and we are going to give all information about this guy to Europol, our advisors are taking care of this. We will not let this guy run away after trying to blackmail us.

The proof that he is asking for money:

https://i.imgur.com/mVJIOZF.png

And just to show how close we are to europol, a photo from the conference a good month ago at Europol's HQ:

https://i.imgur.com/G1TXmUX.jpg

|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:13:47 AM

Mr. Karalevičius,

From one older CEO to an aspiring one, I highly advise that you take the time to nurture the trust and slipping reputation that is happening here to you. I want to give benefit of the doubt to you because I understand when people make accusations, they tend to only tell their side of the story. I think the community wants to hear yours as clearly and legally as possible because we want to believe in this project and most importantly, you. That's the whole point of a legitimate ICO as well as the spirit of a startup. I was about to make a decent token purchase on Bankera right before reading this and I honestly will say it's completely cooled me off for the time being. Your numbers in your whitepaper are a bit lofty, but that's to be expected with such ambition Wink 

If you are truly committed to Bankera and understand you could not do this without private finances and without a good reputation, then please model your behavior like other responsible CEOs by being direct and responsible for these problems. You cannot hide behind a company, paid shills or a convincing website in this era and especially when money is involved. In the end, it is about you and your leadership. A couple million is not worth a lifetime of tarnished name.

what the Fuck are you saying??? Karalevičius is a scammer with 100+Bitcoins stolen from users, he is highly alarming to this community and a weed to bitcoin ecosystem. I dont know how he got the courage to start a scam ICO in Public.

Just search His name followed by scam and this result appears: https://www.google.co.in/search?q=Karalevi%C4%8Dius+scam&oq=Karalevi%C4%8Dius+scam&aqs=chrome..69i57j0j69i61l3j0.2012j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
charlesthesnail

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:40:53 AM

Oh believe me friend, I've definitely done the research and that's why I'm not buying any of his ICO but the post is just to really make sure everyone sees that they are trying to avoid this issue. I've noticed in the ANN that there are incredibly naïve people who just have $$$ in their eyes, not looking at this objectively and then there are non-stop shills, promoters and even their spokesperson who keeps talking like everything is fine.

Maybe I'm wrong but it has many signs of a classic scam operation.
Alert guy (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:04:20 AM

Bankera is a doom scam project started by the Mastermind criminals...
Beaware of them...
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 03:32:52 PM

Vytautas Karalevičius is a scammer and OP is a blackmailer, he takes identity of rusted users like Lauda and ask for cut on their behalf, GO OP have a life, and You (Vytautas Karalevičius) shame on your Parents.

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Alert guy (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:25:06 AM

Vytautas Karalevičius is a scammer and OP is a blackmailer, he takes identity of rusted users like Lauda and ask for cut on their behalf, GO OP have a life, and You (Vytautas Karalevičius) shame on your Parents.

Vytautas Karalevičius is a Scammer, his parents will be happy to see his name on googl, search his name followed by scam and you will find him.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:14:29 AM

Well, in that case, Bankera white paper is worthless, less than the paper I printed it on.

Yeah this guy vytautas looks like a pig ....a scam pig.
Read the white paper and it's full of shit..even bitconnectcoin's white paper is better than bankera.
pinkman12345
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:46:36 AM

Hell a lot of promotions of bankera on different wallet explorers from blockchain.info to etherscan.io , i think tgey will collect a huge load of money from advertising. I guess all advertising noney is coming from the scammed funds executed by spectrocoin.

Josefma

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:50:31 PM

bankera scam projects 25 milon raised at pre-ico after that everything would be changed white paper ico date to next year end February
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:19:20 AM

Bankera scam projects 25 milon raised at pre-ico after that everything would be changed white paper ico date to next year end February

I dont think they actually raised such amount on money - with high probability is is scam also like in case of REcoin (thay also claimed to receive more then 1mln on pre-ICO, but SEC investigated that it is fake info).

World without fiats!
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:22:52 AM

In order to support ANTI-SCAM efforts of this topic I have wrote special article
Please read and be aware of this project: "BANKERA: The Era of Monkey-Style ICO" (https://medium.com/@slobodangeorgiev/bankera-the-era-of-monkey-style-ico-d7e2fc0524fd )

World without fiats!
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:45:33 PM

In order to support ANTI-SCAM efforts of this topic I have wrote special article
Please read and be aware of this project: "BANKERA: The Era of Monkey-Style ICO" (https://medium.com/@slobodangeorgiev/bankera-the-era-of-monkey-style-ico-d7e2fc0524fd )

I dont often want to bump this shitty scam thread, but @kingArbin your article is of another level.
I like the anology of ico and money , the age comparison of vyutatutas scammer is also awesome.
Please keep posting articles like this ,i support you and your views.
Thanks.
Geekphazm

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:25:16 PM

They still owed people 150 btc, bankera and spectro are both notorious scams.
Dent_DC

Activity: 74
Merit: 13

Be nice

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:45:20 PM

I asked Spectrocoins support if I would get Bitcoincash when bitcoin forked in August previous to the fork and was told yes I would. I asked them here in the forum and they said yes I would. I did not move my bitcoins because of this. After the fork no bitcoincash was given and when I contacted support they told me that they did not support any opther version of bitcoin. I asked in the forum and they then edited their post saying yes to no, they dont support it.

Since then I have moved all my bitcoins from Spectrocoin and will not continue to use their services.

I advice you to find another less scammy solution.

..:: Just another day in paradise... ::..
BTC bc1q4cc3rzknwu2hsclxk4rn6jv4ez9wrnd2elssn8
pinkman12345
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:48:48 AM

Despite of active scam accusation bankera and their fraud team are hailing the ICO and killing it, I wonder how they manage to pay people on weekly basis.
Vytautas is a criminal and should be behind the bars.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: