Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:28:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs EOS vs Tezos  (Read 1071 times)
Biitcoin (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:21:56 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 01:13:17 PM by Biitcoin

What are your thoughts on this one? I really like Tezos even though we didn't see any releases yet but it should come with the end of October, the idea look very nice since If I understood right, the self governance feature should really make it ahead of the other cryptocurrencies that keep facing issues each time there is a scaling debate.

nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:36:39 AM

I actually still like ethereum so far. But, Tezos to Launch $ 50 Million Venture Fund to Boost Blockchain Growth is a very good thing. Maybe they will start a very good development in the near future.

je_jeph

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:42:06 AM

yeah tezos will be a huge coin in the market,their project looks nice further more with they governance feature in the coin
i hope it can compete with eth in future

edubai

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:11:09 PM

Tezos is more likely to succeed as it can update itself similar to how a smartphone can update its apps and operating system, that's a huge step forward in block chain technology as non exist today that can do that. Tezos in a sense is a 3rd generation of blockchain.

d-trix

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:12:08 PM

With the record breaking crowdfunding success, there's good reason for Tezos to give Ethereum a good fight when it comes to smart contracts.
Matic

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:23:44 PM

everybody is underestimating EOS but i think it will be huge next year.
did not buy into yet, waiting for the bear market to put the price bellow $1, but i will be buying when that happens, i am hoping the price will go well bellow $1

wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:22:27 PM

is there any news for Tezos, i havent heard any of this since the ico, it seems the team were poor at promoting, or havnt i got the right way to know

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
endaiin

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:55:34 PM

I pay attantion about tezos 3 moth ago before ico and join they slack. Tezos have a goof idea.
But I think there is another competitor For Tezon and Ethereum, the coin is Boscoin.

https://boscoin.io/en
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:58:46 PM

I'm not certain on all the details behind Tezos but I know there is a ton of hype. Usually hype will drive the price up and a higher price will usually aid in development and utility of the coin. I think Tezos will be big.
todiboa

Activity: 128
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:03:20 PM

Ethereum, much better. In the first it is more flexible, in the second it has its own language for writing scripts.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:08:25 PM

What are your thoughts on this one? I really like Tezos even though we didn't see any releases yet but it should come with the end of October, the idea look very nice since If I understood right, the self governance feature should really make it ahead of the other cryptocurrencies that keep facing issues each time there is a scaling debate.
Is both tezos and eos are comparable with ethereum?ether start with 18 million dollar and in this time the marketcap worth over 30 billion dollar. EOS and tezos just copycat from the ethereum project. Just another copypaste and no more. Ethereum still become a winner, They can't develop the new innovation rather than make another clone for the smartcontract. What a shame.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:10:33 PM

Ethereum will do well over the next year but I can see EOS being a good long term hold if they accomplish their goals. Throwing a couple grand at it may net you a nice return when their platform goes live next year.

Sphere_Official

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:12:34 PM

Ethereum has the lead at the moment due to the increasing large number of people using their platform.  

However, I wouldn't count Tezos and EOS out as they have amassed a lot of money during the last few months.

vampyren

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:43:17 PM

I think personally Tezos + EOS are late to the party. Ethereum has a huge huge advantage being already in use and keep making new partners that will support the platform. They do tons of updates now soon with the coming metropolis ......

I dont see how these new platforms can even come close in say 1+ year. ETH will for sure evolve during that time as well and considering how much money they have i would say they are pretty far ahead in every way.
IT does not matter what Tezos or EOS promise, in the end of the day that is a promise on paper and its a long way from that to real product. During that time ETH and maybe other platforms will be eating up the market. One full year is a looong time in this space.

I hope the best for all 3 but my money is on ETH (right now).

As with everything we have to adapt to the market Smiley
TheFriends

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:52:46 PM

Stay with what's already in development, Ethereum!  Wink

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: