Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICOs are you investing in, and why?  (Read 3187 times)
Retired (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:47:27 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 01:25:10 AM by Retired

I think this thread can be useful to discover new and interesting ICOs to invest in.

Which ICOs are you investing in, and why?

I'll start:
Bankera. They plan to provide everything you may need in you financial life: IBANs, cards, loans..
The team developing the project already owns a bitcoin exchange, regulated in the EU.
Retired (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 01:36:57 PM

Nobody's investing in anything?
Retired (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:37:29 PM

Presale in 11 minutes sounds really interesting. How much of the 4.5 millions have already been presold?
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:59:54 PM

XBL Billionaire Token, ICO has just started today and have already sold 750k of tokens, total supply is 3 million at $0.10.

Why is it a good bet?

Total supply of 3 million tokens is a low amount, add to that a $0.10 token price gives a total marketcap at ICO of $300k. When this hits the exchanges a marketcap of $3 million is easily attainable making nice x10 ROI.

With the current high price of BTC this is such an easy buy, plus they have a 75% bonus currently for another hour or so which makes the ROI even higher than x10.

The project itself is interesting with a built in deflationary model that will passively increase the value of each XBL as total supply is reduced. The devs are very active and easy to get hold of to answer questions and very transparent unlike a lot of other projects.
clif_high

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:27:21 PM

I missed Pally presale and I am very upset now. I met Yvonne Ike a long time ago and I would say... if she believes in Pally's team, so do I.
The only drawback is that ICO starts in more than a month, so I have to set the date in my calendar

Retired (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 06:32:34 PM

I am myself very excited for Bankera. In a few hours everything will start!
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:39:32 PM

Right now, I'm eyeing to invest some BTC to SOCIAL. Yes, you would say that I'm endorsing this because of the signature that I have for them but I seriously think that they would provide some innovation in the market and in return, will provide you some good profit when you invest to them. I wouldn't go into technicalities why this is a good coin but you can check their ICO page for more information. We still have 3 days left for the 30% bonus. Please check it out.  Grin
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:51:06 PM

Bowhead

One of factors that is really important for me is that, The ICO or the project has a product. Bowhead is device which deals with people health. It is a medical instrument. I am also waiting for KICKICO crowdsale to start.
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:25:21 PM

I am watching KickICO, Nexus and Crowdholding.

KickICO provides a platform for startup to raise funds.  - https://www.kickico.com/
Nexus provides a dencentralised social media platform  - https://ico.nexus.social/
Crowdholding is a co-creation platform that connects startups with the general public. - https://ico.crowdholding.com/

KickICO has just finished it's presale and will start their ICO in a few days
Nexus is into their ICO
Crowdholding is a week into their presale, so it's a good time to get some bonuses and get more for your money.

Reason i am looking into these are they are interesting projects, with a strong team, great whitepaper, good concepts and a strong social media following. If i had to pick one to invest in, i would pick Crowdholding as they are still in the Pre-sale meaning that you can get a lot more for your money. But all look promising projects.
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:17:03 PM

Etherparty - mainstream smart contracts to allow the normal person to be able to use smart contracts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2111650.0
Currently bitcoin does not use smart contracts.  Etherparty will help enable smart contracts on bitcoin platform.  Will be huge!
https://themerkle.com/etherparty-and-rootstock-announce-a-multichain-smart-contract-solution/

Centra - TenX and Monaco competitor.  TenX and Monaco had a great post ICO success and Centra is even better.  See chart comparison

Also with Centra being a US company, they are able to ship cards to US and the rest of the world while TenX and Monaco have to fight SEC and all the regulations and hope there is a good outcome and no one knows how long that will take.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:23:30 PM

I'm trying to get into Bankera but the website is being unforgiving right now! Just going in because I think it will be easy money down the road
liatedgnay

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:36:16 PM

kik Unikon gold Smiley
jezus

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:39:17 PM

Playercoin,obsidian only this two.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
izumaki

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:52:37 PM

Holding bitcoin and some shitcoins, 300 tokens, cashcoin and STARTA ICO
Justaguy2

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:05:48 PM

https://dmarket.io/?utm_source=coingecko&utm_medium=list&utm_campaign=crypto_lt2907

Dmarket, i love the idea. First ico i am participating in.
Mahiro11

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:10:25 PM

Oh i will be following tgise thread for more infos. If ICO tokens/coins are mineable is it wise to do so? Just need some opinions from you guys.
Dude4real

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:22:26 PM

Enigma Catalyst.

Because they have a great idea excellent team and are undervalued.

check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AFzPzlmWGw&t=14s
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:27:56 PM

I think this thread can be useful to discover new and interesting ICOs to invest in.

Which ICOs are you investing in, and why?

I'll start:
Tomorrow I'm going to invest in Bankera. They have experience on the sector (they have been launched by a quite successful Bitcoin exchange with licenses in Europe) and I think it's a good deal.

i tried to stop investing in ICO. why? because soon after most of the ICOs you can buy the coins cheaper. You just have to check if an ICO will pay an huge amount of bounties.
dc81

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:42:03 PM

I am looking at some ICO , I made few $100 on ONION so thinking I will buy something cheap with small cap like SMOKE I already bought some.

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:49:07 PM

Enigma Catalyst is a great opportunity to invest in technology. Cap is really amazing, team are allstars! And they have a prototype of the product - there are key features for the ideal ico!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: