Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC  (Read 150972 times)
ZZ111

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:00:36 AM

Some of the angel investors include 3 Chinese government officials who are presidents from there Chamber of Commerce. This is HUGE.

5.5 Angel Investors

Qiu Jun: Chairman of Shenzhen Hong Tao Fund Management Co., Ltd., Vice
President of Shenzhen Shanwei Chamber of Commerce.
Has 20 years of capital
market investment experience, experienced many magnificent market changes,
achieved a number of classic investment cases, including SMIC, China Merchants
Securities and Danxia biological company, etc. Danxia biological company has been
deemed as one of the top ten successful cases of biomedical investment in 2016.

Yan Xiaoqian: Chairman of Kaltendin Clothing Co., Ltd., Executive Vice
President of Shenzhen Shanwei Chamber of Commerce.

Song Guoping: Doctor of medicine, President of Chinese Chamber of
Commerce in Korea
, Director of Beijing Overseas Friendship Association,
Representative of Ping An International, Representative of Oriental Xu Fu AntiAging
Center, Representative of Sumei Beauty Shaping company.

I went to the Chinese Government Chamber of Commerce website and they have profiles.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:23:14 AM

On the Walton website ( waltonchain.org ) one is greated with a new popup message in Chinese. The google translation isn't good so the message is very unclear to me. If anyone understands Chinese could you please clarify what it means? Seems to have some implication for ICO and token holders.

Thank you!

original message:

关于沃尔顿链(WTChain)上线eBTCbank和Allcoin的公告

广大投资者们,大家好!
沃尔顿链(WTChain)将于北京时间2017年8月30号上线eBTCbank和Allcoin。
eBTCbank是一家致力于为广大用户提供公平、公开、公正的服务,集ICO与交易一体的币币交易平台。Allcoin是全球唯一上市的数字资产交易平台,全球区块链资产的纳斯达克,也是集ICO与交易一体的大型币币交易平台。
eBTCbank和Allcoin作为沃尔顿链的ICO平台和战略合作伙伴,在项目众筹阶段给予了大力支持并成功的完成了ICO!请广大投资者前往以上两平台注册交易。并且WTChain为回馈广大投资者,会进行注册送币活动。具体活动细节请关注平台方公告!
特此公告!
沃尔顿链项目组

Google Translation:

On the Walton chain (WTChain) on the line eBTCbank and Allcoin announcement

The majority of investors, everyone good!
Walton chain (WTChain) will be in Beijing on August 30, 2017 on the line eBTCbank and Allcoin.
EBTCbank is a commitment to provide users with fair, open and fair services, set ICO and trading one currency trading platform. Allcoin is the world's only listed digital asset trading platform, the global block chain assets of the Nasdaq, ICO is also integrated with the transaction of large-scale currency trading platform.
EBTCbank and Allcoin as the Walton chain ICO platform and strategic partners, in the project stage to give a strong support and the successful completion of the ICO! Please the majority of investors to the above two platform registration transactions. And WTChain feedback for the majority of investors, will be registered to send currency activities. Specific details of the activities please pay attention to the platform side announcement!
Special announcement!
Jaypeelo

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:06:13 AM

This Watson project is a huge, huge project.
ZZ111

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 10:13:57 AM

On the Walton website ( waltonchain.org ) one is greated with a new popup message in Chinese. The google translation isn't good so the message is very unclear to me. If anyone understands Chinese could you please clarify what it means? Seems to have some implication for ICO and token holders.

Thank you!

original message:

关于沃尔顿链(WTChain)上线eBTCbank和Allcoin的公告

广大投资者们,大家好!
沃尔顿链(WTChain)将于北京时间2017年8月30号上线eBTCbank和Allcoin。
eBTCbank是一家致力于为广大用户提供公平、公开、公正的服务,集ICO与交易一体的币币交易平台。Allcoin是全球唯一上市的数字资产交易平台,全球区块链资产的纳斯达克,也是集ICO与交易一体的大型币币交易平台。
eBTCbank和Allcoin作为沃尔顿链的ICO平台和战略合作伙伴,在项目众筹阶段给予了大力支持并成功的完成了ICO!请广大投资者前往以上两平台注册交易。并且WTChain为回馈广大投资者,会进行注册送币活动。具体活动细节请关注平台方公告!
特此公告!
沃尔顿链项目组

Google Translation:

On the Walton chain (WTChain) on the line eBTCbank and Allcoin announcement

The majority of investors, everyone good!
Walton chain (WTChain) will be in Beijing on August 30, 2017 on the line eBTCbank and Allcoin.
EBTCbank is a commitment to provide users with fair, open and fair services, set ICO and trading one currency trading platform. Allcoin is the world's only listed digital asset trading platform, the global block chain assets of the Nasdaq, ICO is also integrated with the transaction of large-scale currency trading platform.
EBTCbank and Allcoin as the Walton chain ICO platform and strategic partners, in the project stage to give a strong support and the successful completion of the ICO! Please the majority of investors to the above two platform registration transactions. And WTChain feedback for the majority of investors, will be registered to send currency activities. Specific details of the activities please pay attention to the platform side announcement!
Special announcement!

Just means it's going on two other exchanges, Allcoin and ebtcbank. That's what it's saying. Going on those exchanges tomorrow (30th August)
btcdee

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:48:32 AM

Just means it's going on two other exchanges, Allcoin and ebtcbank. That's what it's saying. Going on those exchanges tomorrow (30th August)

Thanks! this is good news.
KingCoins1

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:17:32 PM

Has anyone been watching the order book?  I have been following it closely the past two days and every time a buy order comes in, it instantly gets filled.  I just saw a 16 BTC buy order get filled instantly.  Every time a big buy order comes in and this coin starts gaining momentum, someone dumps a few BTC worth on the sell book to kill any positive momentum.  I'm concerned cause this has been happening for two days already, something strange must be going on.  I bought very many of these coins at 28k so I am worried. 
Notin2

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:25:55 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 02:18:24 PM by Notin2

I have the feeling this coin do great also looks like majority here are in favour of this project.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:56:30 PM

How to get free WTC  Grin Grin
Ooooh. Lurking for the freebies and airdrops too, are we?
Psst, let me know soon as the free coins start dropping too...
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:08:02 PM

At present, the RFID is a very hot concept, but is not used widely because of the high cost of the RFID card, the RFID card is much expensive than the QR code, so do you have a plan to control the whole cost of the project?

KingCoins1

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:31:14 PM

Has anyone been watching the order book?  I have been following it closely the past two days and every time a buy order comes in, it instantly gets filled.  I just saw a 16 BTC buy order get filled instantly.  Every time a big buy order comes in and this coin starts gaining momentum, someone dumps a few BTC worth on the sell book to kill any positive momentum.  I'm concerned cause this has been happening for two days already, something strange must be going on.  I bought very many of these coins at 28k so I am worried. 

Some ridiculous dumping has been going on.  This isn't just whale manipulation to accumulate more coins, maybe it is Walton themselves. 
Jaypeelo

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:46:41 PM

Certain opinion being expressed here not proper, since no Support or Team member is here to give answers.  Why not take up issues with them at the appropriate channel.  Here is their slack address, they are very active on slack.     
Team URL: binance.slack.com
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:48:31 PM

Binance is the best place for coin pumps. If you put a shit coin on binance then it will rise x100 in one day.
KingCoins1

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:49:40 PM

Certain opinion being expressed here not proper, since no Support or Team member is here to give answers.  Why not take up issues with them at the appropriate channel.  Here is their slack address, they are very active on slack.     
Team URL: binance.slack.com

What am I going to say to them?  Someone has been systematically dumping about a million Waltoncoins in the past two days?  It's not Binance's problem.  
Pete550 (OP)

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:17:23 PM

100 Million coins were created in the genesis block.
no ico or mining.

binance exchange was the first contact to the public.
buying coins and selling them lower is not logical for a normal user.
i think the coinholder Walton sell some coins direct at the exchange beginning to fill their bags for some initial money.
they keep it around 0.80$

my recommendation is to hold your coins.
when wtc hit other exchanges and walton stop selling, the price move up very very fast.

Jaypeelo

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:02:58 PM

the coins will be listed tomorrow in 2 exchanges - one (ebtcbank) in China and the other (Allcoin) in Canada.
KingCoins1

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:08:11 AM

no ico or mining.

i think the coinholder Walton sell some coins direct at the exchange beginning to fill their bags for some initial money.

when wtc hit other exchanges and walton stop selling, the price move up very very fast.

Thank you for the response.  Yes it is obvious that someone is dumping a ridiculous amount of coins and I do not think they are manipulating to accumulate as there are not nearly as many purchases it seems these coins are getting dumped on new buyers.  Tens of thousands of coins being dumped every hour yet the coin is holding strong at its current value...  It is very frustrating for me because I saw potential in this coin and went all in at 29k but now I am stuck at a big loss because of this...

Still I will hold my coins and hope this person most likely Waltons finishes dumping very soon...  Very frustrating every time it seems someone tries to break these walls an infinite supply of coins comes out of nowhere to push things back down. 
dadonn

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:22:22 AM

Binance is the best place for coin pumps. If you put a shit coin on binance then it will rise x100 in one day.

Besides BNB coin itself, what coins, let alone shit coins, have pumped on Binance?
cvramen

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:35:06 AM

Where can we download a wallet for this currency?
ZZ111

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:11:05 AM

no ico or mining.

Thank you for the response.  Yes it is obvious that someone is dumping a ridiculous amount of coins and I do not think they are manipulating to accumulate as there are not nearly as many purchases it seems these coins are getting dumped on new buyers.  Tens of thousands of coins being dumped every hour yet the coin is holding strong at its current value...  It is very frustrating for me because I saw potential in this coin and went all in at 29k but now I am stuck at a big loss because of this...

Still I will hold my coins and hope this person most likely Waltons finishes dumping very soon...  Very frustrating every time it seems someone tries to break these walls an infinite supply of coins comes out of nowhere to push things back down. 

I know the feeling! Just have to ride it out. If you sell at a loss then that's that. If you hold it will rise in value. It's an excellent project with an A+ team. Let the dust setlle IMO, I can't see it not rising in value. Low circulating amount at the moment as well.
Zache

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:32:08 AM

Its dropping  Shocked
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: