Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC  (Read 150973 times)
Gully Bop

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:05:58 AM

From reddit today : 

Waltonchain First AMA Questions & Answers self.waltonchain

In a previous post the Mod group has graciously collected 10 questions that the community fielded for the Waltonchain team. We are excited to share our responses in our first AMA!

1. What is your strategy for communication with the western audience/stakeholders going forward?

R: We will put more effort on the WTC-brand in the future and strive to be a truly international company. That means we will focus more on western platforms and will work to improve on our communication and delivery.

2. Do you have any team members designated specifically for marketing/communication in English targeting western audience/stakeholders, and, if so, what are their positions and priorities?

R:Many already know our beloved customer service representative Abby Chan. In the future, we want to support her with an additional dedicated operations and maintenance team for our international community.
Community supporters and our official team-members will prioritize community issues to us and we will provide news and updates regarding development to them in a timely manner, so they can communicate to our community in a prompt and professional manner.

3. Do you plan to hire more, and, if so, what will be their priorities?

R: We are always scouting for talents in developing but furthermore we want to expand several departments such as PR/Marketing with a focus on new media, branding and business planning, maintenance, operations, finance department and administrative staff.

etc....

7. How much WTC would be required for staking/becoming a master node?

R:An account needs to hold more than 5000 WTC to become a master node. A master node will be granted extra rewards for bookkeeping. Dependent on the count of WTC and time held, the rewards will increase. Having said that, our parent chain and wallet will be coming this month, just FYI.

more... https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/73j7z4/waltonchain_first_ama_questions_answers/

WTC now $6.19
Time to sell some of my BCH/BCC from the BCT split and purchase a WCT masternode!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pacimaker

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:36:22 AM

I dont heard its official about  masternode there, so let not spread some FUD!
slovakia

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:45:33 AM

pacimaker: read part 7  Roll Eyes

JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:52:53 AM

I dont heard its official about  masternode there, so let not spread some FUD!

Lol Official answer from team. 5000 WTC for master node.
Slemicek

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:54:23 AM

So there were no mentions about masternode.Even it was said that Wtc won't have any. Now all of a sudden there will b masternodes but there is no information how it will work. How will rewards work, how user will run masternode. Official website is like my young sister made it. If they have such team why don't they have solid website with all official informations on it. The thing with competition is from unofficial tweet with something like "wow we won the competition". Really weird. There is no info about such competition on web. This bitcointalk is also run by community not official. So I'm quite sceptical right now about the project.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:43:00 AM

So there were no mentions about masternode.Even it was said that Wtc won't have any. Now all of a sudden there will b masternodes but there is no information how it will work. How will rewards work, how user will run masternode. Official website is like my young sister made it. If they have such team why don't they have solid website with all official informations on it. The thing with competition is from unofficial tweet with something like "wow we won the competition". Really weird. There is no info about such competition on web. This bitcointalk is also run by community not official. So I'm quite sceptical right now about the project.

I understand your scepticism, but this project is still very young. The future looks insanely bright however, with the mass profuction of the RFID chips Waltonchain will grow to a multibillion dollar platform

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Slemicek

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:18:32 AM

I understand your scepticism, but this project is still very young. The future looks insanely bright however, with the mass profuction of the RFID chips Waltonchain will grow to a multibillion dollar platform

Still, you talking about mass production and multi billion platform and team can't even make solid website with official informations on it. These days when every kid can do proper web over night, their looks like mine web from elementary school twenty years ago. How can I trust they can manage multi-billion business? There are also no info how much coins development team will own.etc so guys. Just be careful about your investments. That's all I'm saying.
Slemicek

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:30:05 AM

So about 42% of all WTC owned by one adress and no its not Binance exchange wallet. So guys, really be careful here!

https://etherscan.io/token/0xb7cb1c96db6b22b0d3d9536e0108d062bd488f74?a=0x309a272885bdea62d99c4e32e40bee93a3ccef6a

bineva17

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:32:42 AM

Walton Chain (WTC) is a scam peddled by fraudsters, newbies on here, that control 70% of the tokens.

It has no product, no github, just a bunch of actors pretending to be the team.

It hasn't won any competitions and it is not backed by the Chinese Government.

I challenge the team to publish any verified information, legal documents, that show it has the support of the Chinese Government and contracts with any legitimate businesses. And I am sorry, but fake news stories and dodgy websites do not count.

If supported by the Chinese Government and major corporations the project would be global mainstream news (BBC tech, Forbes, New York Post etc).

My advice, get out while the token still has value.

Not that scammy, but trash, will pump and dump a lot. Too many newbies hoping for second Neo train will be burned, because stupidity is unlimited.
Keihatsu

Activity: 224

crypto revolution

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:38:24 AM

Still, you talking about mass production and multi billion platform and team can't even make solid website with official informations on it. These days when every kid can do proper web over night, their looks like mine web from elementary school twenty years ago. How can I trust they can manage multi-billion business? There are also no info how much coins development team will own.etc so guys. Just be careful about your investments. That's all I'm saying.

Precisely, do they strike you as a team that can forge $billion contracts with major companies!? I think not. They'd be laughed out of most boardrooms. Those still in denial about the project being a scam are still putting it down to things being lost in translation. Lol. No way does this project have support from the Chinese Government or any corporations.

The only evidence they have that any progress is being made is from their updates and some dodgy looking websites.

90% of the positivity on Reddit, this forum and twitter is rented/paid for shills.

The latest update is pretty special:
https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/73j7z4/waltonchain_first_ama_questions_answers/

Up to now, many companies such as Tries, Joeone, SMEN in the apparel industry, Kehua, Lipson plastic in the manufacturing industry and Xiangyu group in the warehouse industry have applied for our WTC & RFID integration system. What is impressive is that all of them have benefited a lot by integrating our system! Compared to before integration, their yield rate has increased by 1.2%, the stock turnover increased by 5.8%, the distribution efficiency has improved by almost 100%, and the inventory efficiency almost tripled in their stores.

Really!?

No evidence of a working product but they are saying they have improved the distribution efficiency of "billion dollar" companies by almost 100%.

This would be global news and mainstream banks and well-known funds and individuals would be getting in on the action.

This is total BS. It's so bad that it's almost funny.

You have been warned!

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:51:54 AM

Precisely, do they strike you as a team that can forge $billion contracts with major companies!? I think not. They'd be laughed out of most boardrooms. Those still in denial about the project being a scam are still putting it down to things being lost in translation. Lol. No way does this project have support from the Chinese Government or any corporations.

The only evidence they have that any progress is being made is from their updates and some dodgy looking websites.

90% of the positivity on Reddit, this forum and twitter is rented/paid for shills.

The latest update is pretty special:
https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/73j7z4/waltonchain_first_ama_questions_answers/

Up to now, many companies such as Tries, Joeone, SMEN in the apparel industry, Kehua, Lipson plastic in the manufacturing industry and Xiangyu group in the warehouse industry have applied for our WTC & RFID integration system. What is impressive is that all of them have benefited a lot by integrating our system! Compared to before integration, their yield rate has increased by 1.2%, the stock turnover increased by 5.8%, the distribution efficiency has improved by almost 100%, and the inventory efficiency almost tripled in their stores.

Really!?

No evidence of a working product but they are saying they have improved the distribution efficiency of "billion dollar" companies by almost 100%.

This would be global news and mainstream banks and well-known funds and individuals would be getting in on the action.

This is total BS. It's so bad that it's almost funny.

You have been warned!

It's good that we have a few devils advocates. Caution is always advised, and it bugs me how many people get mad and downright agressive when confronted with criticism. I however believe in WTC, not because where they stand now, but where they could be in 2 years

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:10:24 PM

Actually, masternodes have BEEN in the plans since the beginning.  Check the whitepaper, it was always stated there, and if you go on reddit, you'll see people speculating on Walton masternode cost for a while now.  The whitepaper mentioned it, but just never went into elaborate detail, so it's easy for people to gloss over, but it's in there.

This is a great development though, and I just wish I had gone in heavier.  For some reason I was expecting some astronomical masternode price, so I figured no reason to go crazy.  I'm really happy Walton made this thing affordable for regular people, unlike a Stratis node. 

Unfortunately for me I'm priced out until the market tanks, and if that doesn't happen then I'm priced out for the foreseeable future  Cry.

Shout to everyone that got 5000 Walton though, this is a memorable day in my mind if you looking at your wallet and you see 5000+ shares in it.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Slemicek

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:12:25 PM

After pointing out on reddit that 42% of all WTC are on one wallet, the information was deleted by mods in ten minutes . So. For me WTC is scam. Take care and be careful. Have a nice days.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:11:04 PM

why is it pumped?

Because they recently won a competition in China, which will allow them to massproduce their RFID chips. Before october is over they'll be at 12$

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Keihatsu

crypto revolution

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:34:29 PM

why is it pumped?

Because they recently won a competition in China, which will allow them to massproduce their RFID chips. Before october is over they'll be at 12$

There is no evidence the competition they claim to have won actually exists.
Other than they say that they won it.

The photograph they published with the new story about the award is hardly convincing - blokes in t-shirts, outside a building with a portable banner. Not like any prestigious award ceremony I've been too.

People need to stop taking what they say at face value and look for tangible evidence.

Haekat

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:37:41 PM

Hi!  Smiley A good project. I'm sorry that I did not notice him before. I read WP, everything is very well described. I wish success to the project and the team.
Slemicek

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:40:04 PM

why is it pumped?

No relevant source for this information. There is mention about such competition on web nor who were competitors, rules etc . Some weird photo and unofficial twitter in form "omg we won" are just pathetic proofs.  So. Again. I call this coin scam. You can make money on it of course , but be aware to jump out in time.
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:43:59 PM

why is it pumped?

Cheesy  I see what you did lol

I'd add to the reasons that the masternode price has been revealed.  

So the initial pump was competition based, but then Walton was starting to pullback slightly.  Now that people know the masternode price they're pretty much incentivized to buy now, so it's like a race to arms IMO.  FOMO could really set in because you factor in the hype of this project and the thought of owning a masternode, you're going to have people kicking tires on this ASAP.  Just look at the comments on the reddit AMA, and you can see the thirst is real for locking in masternode amounts ASAP.

I mean, you look at the price of something like a Stratis node (which last I checked cost 1 MILLION USD+), and that doesn't really motivate a normal person to race to buy shares.  5000 is a realistic #, especially for people that already purchased some.  You're talking about a masternode for what looks like one of the biggest projects in recent memory.  With the parent chain and wallet coming this month, the clock is defintely ticking.

Bitcoin fork FUD can't come fast enough, I'm trying to load up cheap!  Cheesy

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Keihatsu

crypto revolution

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:52:50 PM

why is it pumped?

So the initial pump was competition based, but then Walton was starting to pullback slightly.  Now that people know the masternode price they're pretty much incentivized to buy now, so it's like a race to arms IMO.  FOMO could really set in because you factor in the hype of this project and the thought of owning a masternode, you're going to have people kicking tires on this ASAP.  Just look at the comments on the reddit AMA, and you can see the thirst is real for locking in masternode amounts ASAP.

I mean, you look at the price of something like a Stratis node (which last I checked cost 1 MILLION USD+), and that doesn't really motivate a normal person to race to buy shares.  5000 is a realistic #, especially for people that already purchased some.  You're talking about a masternode for what looks like one of the biggest projects in recent memory.  With the parent chain and wallet coming this month, the clock is defintely ticking.

Or, in other words, please buy more (for a master node) before everyone realises this is a scam.

Sounds more like a sales pyramid as part of a Ponzi scheme to me.

So, the wallet and chain aren't ready yet BUT the project claims to have improved distribution efficiency for major corporates, using its technology, by almost 100%. That makes sense!

MiBambino

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:30:10 PM

why is it pumped?

Or, in other words, please buy more (for a master node) before everyone realises this is a scam.

Sounds more like a sales pyramid as part of a Ponzi scheme to me.

So, the wallet and chain aren't ready yet BUT the project claims to have improved distribution efficiency for major corporates, using its technology, by almost 100%. That makes sense!

They're in alpha phase I believe which means they've already succesfully tested their tech (could be known as beta phase, not sure)

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: