Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchange do you use?  (Read 2260 times)
guelmi92

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:52:18 PM

I only use Bittrex but you need BTC to trade with other altcoins. This exchange has a lot of altcoins to start trading.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:03:28 PM

I only use Bittrex but you need BTC to trade with other altcoins. This exchange has a lot of altcoins to start trading.

I use Bittrex too which is the best exchange right now, they have great customer support available 24/7. I trust bittrex more than any other exchanges to date.
koishikoko

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:08:03 PM

I use Bittrex, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Zaif, Coincheck!
a few months ago i also used Poloniex and CryptoDao, but didn't use now because Poloniex is often down these days and CryptoDao deleted my ADK... Angry

Mtoo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:25:53 PM

Most people  using bittrex , polonex and Nova but they're different Nova is a bit slower than bittrex . for me I use bittrex
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:34:09 PM

It depends on the coin I want to trade. But Bittrex is my priority. If Bittrex doesn't support a coin I want to trade, I prefer to use Cryptopia, Livecoin and Yobit. I also use Etherdelta and HitBTC. Etherdelta and HitBTC usually list some Ethereum based tokens immediately after ICOs.
baga105

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:38:26 PM

I use Bittrex, Cryptopia and NovaExchange.. I used to use Poloniex, but somehow i went away... Smiley

Ass, Gas or Grass! No one rides for free!
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:43:07 PM

I think it's very important to use several exchanges to buy altcoins in order to minimize your risk. I use several of them, bittrex being most used since they've been around for a long time. liqui, hitbtc, livecoin, yobit.

If one of them go mtgox or cryptsy on me, I won't lose all of my investment.  Wink

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:16:36 PM

I am not a big trader.So i use only one altcoin exchange.It's name Bittrex.Bittrex is a easy exchange site.Anyone can use it.Because Bittrex buy and sell are so easy.
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:31:39 PM

bittrex most popular now and easy to use.
and i have some coin in NovaExchange.
but bittrex the best than other exchanger.
asma555

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:42:45 PM

i just use Bittrex, cryptopia exchanger.also have more exchanger.bittrex is more popular and it is easy to use.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:44:44 PM

bittrex most popular now and easy to use.
and i have some coin in NovaExchange.
but bittrex the best than other exchanger.
Yes this is the site Im using for trading an altcoin. This is the popular exchange for now becuase poloniex made some  agreement that users prefer in bittrex.
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:00:07 PM

Previously I used to use polo but now I switch to bittrex, bitfinex, yobit, EtherDelta.
EtherDelta is used to trade with coin using ETH's smart contract

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:24:05 PM

i have good experience in bittrex, poloniex, cryptopia, hitbtc, and yobit (the last exchange that i am trade). for each exchange have many list of coins so if you are new in trading, maybe you can confusing to make buy and sell so i think you need to use 1 exchange first and then if you are familiar then you can trying with another exchange.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:38:28 PM

There are a lot of exchange that you can use but for me Bittrexx is the best as of this moment though Poloniex has a high volume but there are a lot problems there.
doothewop

Activity: 332

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:43:44 PM

I've used most of them at some point, but my main these days is Bittrex.
I'll go to Nova or Cryptopia if they have coins that aren't on Bittrex, but
for everyday exchanging/trading and the like Bittrex works. I've had
like one issue in a couple years and it got solved immediately, and
it wasn't the fault of the exchange, it was a problem with the wallet
on the dev's end. I'm still waiting for Cryptsy to get back to me about
a lost deposit. I won't hold my breath, ha.
grabber

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:48:11 PM

I use bittrex too.. last year I use btc-e and poloniex but I think poloniex is have something wrong. And lucky I withdraw all money from btc-e last year. Cheesy
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:56:33 PM

i use bittrex and poloniex, i use poloniex in the trading or in the exchange, i have also a local to use exchange for my local currency for my every transaction to pay bills and my daily needs like buy a food.

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:51:14 PM

The only exchange that I use is bittrex, I just believe that its one best exchanges I have used and one of the user friendly exhanges. In my opinion, Bittrex made the process of buying and selling of altcoins easier. However, the one disadvantage is that some of the popular altcoins are not listed there. But I am thinking of trying out polo.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:21:19 AM

Bittrex and poloniex (also sometimes i am using yobit for trading shitcoin) are the exchanges i always use for trading altcoin and i've been using for more than 3 years. Both are very popular and i feel comfortable with them, ever encountered a obstacles related withdrawal because i am not done verifiy id then. But not a reason if, i had to leave them to scavenge profits from price movements.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:55:01 AM

I used several exchange sites but I did like the most Bittrex, never had a problem as of yet. Bittrex has been really good for me this whole time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: