Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:29:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin now  (Read 2673 times)
viewly

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 08:00:27 PM

This is such a generic question.

How long are you looking to hold for?
How much do you want to buy?
What's the purpose... Investment?

Need to know what your intentions are before you just ask randoms on the internet about what to do.
wetcracker

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:01:45 PM

When you are afraid of missing out, this is a good video to watch, especially the first 10 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZojO9nMqck
Especially his last remark, there will always be a new opportunity! It can go both ways, up or down, if you are not in it for the really long term. If you have the time do some research first. If you don't master technical analysis like most of us including myself, I'd say look for some technical analysis videos or articles out there of people who do (or claim they do Smiley ). Go for your buys close to the lows, i.e. close to the most likely support area. The same guy in the video above also has video's explaining how to automate your trades, so that you don't have to sit and stare at a screen all day.
Just my 2p.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:11:14 PM

We could read predictions about bitcoin price in the future and they all said that price is going to rise more and more. So logically it still is a good time to buy it. We could also see how bitcoin price is rising and we can assume that predictions are true. That means that people would need bigger amount of cash to spend on buying bitcoin in the future.
farhansadik

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:22:08 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 05:38:07 PM by farhansadik

In Order To Reply This Query The Erst Thing You Need To Answer Is What Do You Mean By Saying You Crave To Invest In BTC.

Do You stare To Buy The crypto In prospect It Will praise It worth?

Do You stare To Invest In BTC  concerned association? Are You Searching To Day Trade With BTC?

Around 2 Months ahed , Hedge Fund Billionaire Michael Novogratz Made A Brave Statement: He would throw 10% Of His ripe value Into cryptocurrency together with BTC & ETH. Whatever too much Can occur In some month leter. particularly, The Worth Of BTC Has More Than 2x & The ETH Worth Has 6x.
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:58:04 PM

We could read predictions about bitcoin price in the future and they all said that price is going to rise more and more. So logically it still is a good time to buy it. We could also see how bitcoin price is rising and we can assume that predictions are true. That means that people would need bigger amount of cash to spend on buying bitcoin in the future.

That is right as price is going higher now so if you delay to buy bitcoins then in future you will need more fiat to buy it and may be it would be too late by that time and speculations are becoming true and hopefully even in future it can go according to the predictions of people so I think its good time to buy bitcoins now and wait for the price to increase in near future.

kafeelniazi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:41:12 PM

Should I buy Bitcoin now or wait for some weeks? :-/
I think you should buy bitcoin because you will see results of your decision in days not weeks. Because current rate of bit coin is 1Bitcoin is equal to 4343.42$ and day by day rate of bit coin increases and for evidence you can search online about previous rate and present rates of Bitcoin. You shall see that how much important Bitcoin can be for you .And I hope your decision of buying bitcoin for weeks will change to be a bitcoin user for life time

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
tazmania

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:56:48 PM

I think after reading all the replies in thread OP would be in a good position to make decision to buy bitcoins or not and who knows he would have already bought some coins by now and if he is waiting for the price drop to buy at lower price then I doubt that it will happen in coming days as most probably there are full chances that we will cross $4500 within one or two days.

cashodler

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:03:02 PM

I'd wait till November fork and buy a possible HUUUUGE dip.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:13:19 PM

Of course, you should buy now, and don't wait for the future, because as you are wait for it, it will increase more and then you can't buy, because the price it will be more.
If i am at your place, i will start to buy now, Unfortunatly, i don't have a lot of money now to buy, but I think this is your chance to buy.

Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:13:44 PM

I think it depends on you, if you can afford it at the current price, which I think is a pretty high price. Yes you buy it. but my advice is to wait for the right time, when the price goes down you can buy it as much as possible according to your ability, so you can make big profit when bitcoin price goes up again.
cashodler

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:14:05 PM

U will regret if u buy today, November panic is coming.
NikS13

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Buy bitcoins now and invest in other crypto currencies. Maybe ico's
I recommend these coins: Ark, Waves, Neo, Mothership, Civic, Binance
I recommend these icos: Bitdice, Substratum
ALT67890

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:24:22 PM

You may wait November as we may see another panic month like July and see the price failing from 500$ within few hours LOL

Oh I see, if this would happened this November that is great news. Hoping it will and I'm excited to buy some. Thanks for that now i know when to buy and I need to save from now.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:33:05 PM

If current price is affordable for you then you can buy it now or else wait for the price to go down in coming time but I don't think that it will fall now as price is increasing and we may cross $4500 in some more days and if it does then you will miss an opportunity of buying at lower price which is at a moment.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:42:02 AM

I think there the november panic could happen, but that it don't assure that the value of the bitcoin will go down, and if this happens no one will sell his bitcoin with a low price.
So I advise you to split your budget in half, to buy by half the bitcoin now and keep the rest for the panic of November, and with this tactic you will enjoy in both cases !

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:52:08 AM

I think you can buy bitcoin but its up to you. The final decision is yours . ButI suggest invest only you can afford to lose because even the price of bitcoin as of now continue to increase they have possible the price decrease. So if you invest always be ready if price decrease . But to make sure that your decision is good you can make a research so you can know if the bitvoin price possible to increase more or it will decrease. Read news about bitcoin  and you will get an Idea.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:32:04 AM

I think you should buy now if you do not want to see Bitcoin prices continue to rise while you are not buying any BTC. I think there is no limit to the price of BTC as the countries are gradually adopting it, the transaction time is improved, more and more people are aware of BTC, many people search and buy it more. After a few weeks, I believe you will make a profit between buying and selling BTC

Of course that's proven profitable by many people who engaged themselves in trading of altcoins into long term plans and investments. Those few weeks really been gathering such good results even if after the rumors that had affected with some speculation around the block chain networks splitting of bitcoin. The trust from people with bitcoin merely became more stronger than ever before, and the actual evidence is the demand that made the price of todays update $4000 and above which possibly to rise even better up to $5000

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:45:51 AM

If you wait for   more weeks i think the price will increase. Now the bitcoin price is really increasing everyday or everyweek, if you do have a chance right now to buy a bitcoin then buy it, own it. You are lucky tho you can buy a whole bitcoin though the price is really high but that is the best investment and hold it for the future. Good luck pal  Grin
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:13:05 AM

You can buy bitcoin anytime, from now tomorrow and so on there's no problem, because bitcoin will always rise from time to time, do not delay putting bitcoin on investment as long as you have money, and you can trade bitcoin in altcoin, bittrex or poloniex for example , this is just my suggestion.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:41:56 AM

Yes of course, whenever the right time to invest in bitcoin because it always evolves every time.
And I think now still have the opportunity to buy bitcoin and hold it within 2 to 4 years, of course it can be benefited.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: