Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Burger King Russia Introduces The "Whoppercoin"  (Read 24696 times)
tony_b

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:28:57 AM

It's early days yet but I can see the benefit of tokenising coupons which I think will spread across many different sectors.
Daku.Tamo

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:41:40 AM

Yes, it´s cool, it´s blockchain, it´s waves, it´s on a mobile phone - but not new, it´s like "Miles and more" or other collecting points - but it´s cool as a token, sure we will see more companies doing this
icherevkov

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:36:22 PM

any news?
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:53:59 PM

Based on the article, a lot of questions and unconfirmed facts! How everything will happen - it's not clear! But on the other hand, I wonder how things are at this stage?
Dlikrot

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:09:08 PM

We need stuff like this Smiley It helps us get crypto mainstream. I want mcdonaldcoin ^^

BTC and KFC
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:10:49 PM

We need stuff like this Smiley It helps us get crypto mainstream. I want mcdonaldcoin ^^

I heard a lot about it and honestly I did not want to believe it. Is there anyone convinced that this is real information? If so, this could be a step in the Russian economy.
icherevkov

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:00:02 AM

The project is dead, i've just got confirmation from Burger King. Procuracy didn't allow them to use whoppercoin. I've lost around 500 bucks
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:15:11 AM

Im not being funny but i like the sound of this Whoppercoin? what exactly are the benefits of this coin? anyone?
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:28:29 AM

The project is dead, i've just got confirmation from Burger King. Procuracy didn't allow them to use whoppercoin. I've lost around 500 bucks

Really? This is an argument to be investigated further, it would be benefital to have all details and sources.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:59:43 PM

Wow, unexpected news! I am curious how much the price of this altcoin will be and if the visitors of Burger King can pay for their food with their Whoppercoins. I doubt it will be very popular, but why not?
netmillionaire

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

That’s impossible and, in fact, quite the opposite is happening with some branches in the USA accepting WhopperCoin (So far California is leading the way - hopefully all other states will follow).
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:54:19 AM

That’s impossible and, in fact, quite the opposite is happening with some branches in the USA accepting WhopperCoin (So far California is leading the way - hopefully all other states will follow).
I think its still operating, it may be for trial before but it seems that Russian people likes the idea, there are no clips regarding cancelling this idea, it was just launched and it might be a start for some other industries to make one.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:54:46 AM

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-25/burger-king-russia-introduces-whoppercoin-fast-food-industrys-first-digital-currency

“The Whoppercoin launched in tandem with a new loyalty program. For each Whopper burger customers purchase, they'll receive one Whoppercoin in a special cryptocurrency wallet. While the coins’ wider use is unclear, some reports suggest that the Whoppercoin will be accepted as payment at Burger Kings across Russia.”

Dat Sound Great !
What do you think about this news  ?^^ Any russian gonna try  it ? give us some feedback please
Whoa man that's really great.So people are actually getting more used to cryptocurrencies,ok so i am feeling proud now as i am already familiar with cryptocurrencies.I guess they want to use their tokens as some discount coupon or maybe they will allow customers to buy their burgers in exhange to their coins.
netmillionaire

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:56:14 AM

I think its still operating, it may be for trial before but it seems that Russian people likes the idea, there are no clips regarding cancelling this idea, it was just launched and it might be a start for some other industries to make one.

100% going strong! It’s only the beginning of many more exciting projects in collaboration with the Waves Team.
netmillionaire

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-25/burger-king-russia-introduces-whoppercoin-fast-food-industrys-first-digital-currency

“The Whoppercoin launched in tandem with a new loyalty program. For each Whopper burger customers purchase, they'll receive one Whoppercoin in a special cryptocurrency wallet. While the coins’ wider use is unclear, some reports suggest that the Whoppercoin will be accepted as payment at Burger Kings across Russia.”

Dat Sound Great !
What do you think about this news  ?^^ Any russian gonna try  it ? give us some feedback please
Whoa man that's really great.So people are actually getting more used to cryptocurrencies,ok so i am feeling proud now as i am already familiar with cryptocurrencies.I guess they want to use their tokens as some discount coupon or maybe they will allow customers to buy their burgers in exhange to their coins.

When you have accumulated enough WhopperCoins you can actually purchase a Whopper Burger 🍔
asifcoiner23

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:55:49 AM

Dat Sound Great !
so now in the news Facebook is introducing a new crypto currency the irony
coin0101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:56:44 AM

Dat Sound Great !
crypto440

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:56:57 AM

Dat Sound Great !
bitcoiner0101

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:57:32 AM

Dat Sound Great !
kaloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:01:18 AM

Burger King in the Russia is my favorite fast food chain because they offer bottomless amazing beer, iced tea and soft drinks.
And now they're even adapting Cryptocurrency to their costumers by earning coins and could be used into future payment for their food products and other services.
It's indeed a huge innovation advancement for burger King and will surely catches Russian attention in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: