Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Burger King Russia Introduces The "Whoppercoin"  (Read 24694 times)
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

And what is the point in this token? What can I do with it? I understand that they have already released these tokens or are just planning, I think that the Burger King, a very large company that deals in big money
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:34:42 AM

Whoppercoin is hosted on a blockchain platform called Waves, which lets users swap blockchain tokens of a given value on a peer-to-peer exchange. A dedicated asset page on Waves describes it as “a token for buying burgers in Russian Burger King and for the stock exchange.”
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-25/burger-king-russia-introduces-whoppercoin-fast-food-industrys-first-digital-currency

“The Whoppercoin launched in tandem with a new loyalty program. For each Whopper burger customers purchase, they'll receive one Whoppercoin in a special cryptocurrency wallet. While the coins’ wider use is unclear, some reports suggest that the Whoppercoin will be accepted as payment at Burger Kings across Russia.”

Dat Sound Great !
What do you think about this news  ?^^ Any russian gonna try  it ? give us some feedback please
Wow amazing. It looks like Burger king is inspired by KFC Canada that allows payments with Bitcoin. If only the system was adapted in my country .. Cry
yummy23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:41:24 AM

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-25/burger-king-russia-introduces-whoppercoin-fast-food-industrys-first-digital-currency

“The Whoppercoin launched in tandem with a new loyalty program. For each Whopper burger customers purchase, they'll receive one Whoppercoin in a special cryptocurrency wallet. While the coins’ wider use is unclear, some reports suggest that the Whoppercoin will be accepted as payment at Burger Kings across Russia.”

Dat Sound Great !
What do you think about this news  ?^^ Any russian gonna try  it ? give us some feedback please
nothing to see but pure marketing here this i a marketing stunt by them
ycoin123

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:41:34 AM

Dat Sound Great !
sunnycoiner23

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

Dat Sound Great !
newcoin1

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

Dat Sound Great !
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

Dat Sound Great !
This is something new,if this really going to happen most of the people in russia would be educated to what really cryptocurrency is all about,either way this is a very good news to the whole community,enough FUDs are spreading from the past few days.

Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

Dat Sound Great !

I live in Russia and look forward to try it. But I don't like fastfood very much though.... That's an interesting idea to advertise a product - probably it will force mcdonalds to answer with something like that as well.

wanderloy

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

It's one of the best news we hear this time, because we know not only in Russia but soon in another countries that some business establishment will going to accept Cryptocurrencies as another node of payment for their products and services and in the same time people will be soon educated into Cryptocurrency and what would be the effect on adapting this technology innovative monetary system.

wanderloy

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:04:05 AM

Dat Sound Great !

I live in Russia and look forward to try it. But I don't like fastfood very much though.... That's an interesting idea to advertise a product - probably it will force mcdonalds to answer with something like that as well.

When I was in Russia 4 times I always go to burger King as it is one of the fast food chain that offers bottomless iced tea and soft drinks and now I'm happy because as Cryptocurrency enthusiast, it is the best move for burger King that they're going to adapt the future of our monetary system.
Cryptocurrency as another mode of payment for products and services is one of the best way to educate people into adapting Cryptocurrency not only for burger King but for their future.

netmillionaire

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

Ok, cool, you can buy and trade WhopperCoin at YoBit:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/WHO/BTC
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:15:16 PM

The new shitcoin was appeared)) Crypto and burger? WTF Huh
bumbumcifra

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

what's the project behind this ICO? is it a good investment in your opinion? mmm...
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

Dat Sound Great !

it is good for you because you lived in Russia and yes, this is a good way to promote the burger itself so people could buy burger plus they could have a coin from the store so they can start to collect the coin or use it for trade.

and that is a good idea for people which lived in Russia because they have another payment method to buy the burger and soon, the other coin will follow if it succeeds. maybe you can give your report after you try to buy a burger in that store so we know how it looks like.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

This is the very first good news ive ever read after the bloodbath,giving me positive views about cryptocurrencies.If this is really going to happen russian might see the true meaning cryptocurrency as a decentralized digital currency that can be used to almost all types of payments.

Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

This is the very first good news ive ever read after the bloodbath,giving me positive views about cryptocurrencies.If this is really going to happen russian might see the true meaning cryptocurrency as a decentralized digital currency that can be used to almost all types of payments.

There is no point for being happy for this. It's just a simple thing and not an innovation for the community. They do this to advertise their brand for free because they know it will get too much attention.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

Cryptocurrency is a trend of today, and Burger King tries to stay trendy. Smiley They give cryptocoins instead of simple card bonuses. Such internal currency may help them sell whoppers better:)

netmillionaire

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

Absolutely! We as Cryptocurrency enthusiasts should welcome and support all positive moves.

As for some dumb asses saying it’s a marketing ploy or it’s just free branding, WTF do you think a business does to grow bigger?!?
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:49:49 PM

Dat Sound Great !

I think this is just the beginning of something great in terms of accepatibility as a mode of payment using cryptocurrencies. Why don't they try to make a single coins that can be used internationally that its sole purpose is for known fast foods and restaurants only. I think that would be a great idea and beneficial from both consumer and the producers.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: