Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PFR][EtherDelta] PAYFAIR | Decentralized escrow and P2P exchange  (Read 32871 times)
deathdadder

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:19:50 AM

Hi guys,

How many coins will be required for a masternode? Thanks.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

yep, this coin is getting attention now...

should be top 100 coin in no time.

Previously there are many people complaining about the project and now many people are supporting the project. People don't understand sometime is very tough in order to manage big exchanges from hacking, security etc. I think they are raising money because further development for exchange may be.
nitrat (OP)

Activity: 501
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

Hi guys,

How many coins will be required for a masternode? Thanks.

Hello!

At the moment to become a trust node, the owner must have tokens equal to $ 200. The escrow node must have at least $ 250 tokens. We will decide the future of trust nodes though. Perhaps there can be a fixed priced of tokens for a trust node. We will decide this via voting.

Trust-nodes support the price of the token, they make it stable and resistant to dramatic changes. The main pecularity of a trust node is that they are awarded for their participation in the system. Trust nodes receive commission fees for every succesful trade or deal on the platform.

Escrow-nodes ensure the integrity of a trade between parties (buyer and seller) Guarantor nodes are secured by PFR tokens, every decision in the ecosystem is ensured by value, hence the platform gets rid of bad actors.
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:37:24 AM

It's still small exchange, but there's a lot of coins.And it's growing fast. O think it easy get in
Payfair has one of the biggest volumes of etherdelta
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

It's still small exchange, but there's a lot of coins.And it's growing fast. O think it easy get in
Payfair has one of the biggest volumes of etherdelta

yes it has strong volume but the product still not yet release. i can see the site still in demo. when this real site will be release and can be use?? this is the only way that can make this token raise. until now i cannot see any good progress from dev.
Technor

Activity: 77
Merit: 105

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

When will they launch the real ? Cant wait

nitrat (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

When will they launch the real ? Cant wait

Hello! Approximately at the end of the first quarter 2018 the platform will be ready and the exchange (p2p) with some currencies will be ready somewhere in February.
blackburn44

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:19:41 AM

Hey guys Smiley Im a retard with low iq cappacity Smiley
I read whitepaper, and this sub almost every part and i used demo. But i cannot understand some points. Please may you tell me simple way Smiley
1- Firstly, What can i do if i am selling another token in Payfair Platform? For example elixir token? How can i take dollars for Elixir Tokens in PayFair platform?
Should i convert my elixir tokens to etherium in exchange? Then should i send etherium to PayFair platform? Is Payfair Platform support another tokens or will it be?
2- For example, if i have etherium in PayFair Platform, how can i convert them to Dollars? Will the other man pay me via paypal if we are not in same country? How?
3- When will full product release? Will beta release in Q1?
I am sorry for disturbing you Smiley Thank you in advance Smiley
nitrat (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

Hey guys Smiley Im a retard with low iq cappacity Smiley
I read whitepaper, and this sub almost every part and i used demo. But i cannot understand some points. Please may you tell me simple way Smiley
1- Firstly, What can i do if i am selling another token in Payfair Platform? For example elixir token? How can i take dollars for Elixir Tokens in PayFair platform?
Should i convert my elixir tokens to etherium in exchange? Then should i send etherium to PayFair platform? Is Payfair Platform support another tokens or will it be?
2- For example, if i have etherium in PayFair Platform, how can i convert them to Dollars? Will the other man pay me via paypal if we are not in same country? How?
3- When will full product release? Will beta release in Q1?
I am sorry for disturbing you Smiley Thank you in advance Smiley

Hello!
1) We will add popular tokens to the platform, which can be exchanged for fiat
2) You can choose the type of money transfer that is suitable for you, similar to Localbitcoin.
3) Approximately at the end of the first quarter 2018 the platform will be ready and the exchange (p2p) with some currencies will be ready somewhere in February.
karjatu

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:23:46 AM

PAYFAIR will solve allots of my issues

I have paid huge amount off transfer of ETH between the wallet and ETHER-DELTA
I have paid thousands dollars of TX-fees to get my transfers through on manner time. sometimes one individual transfer has costed 0.5 ETH ($600)..

I have plan to raise $100MM to my fund and I have been very patient -- I have done all of paper work

https://www.adviserinfo.sec.gov/IAPD/IAPDFirmSummary.aspx?ORG_PK=286399

and I have not even website for the fund -- because of NO-MARKETING.

once PAYFAIR has their product ready I will use it.  Hurry up guys there.. Lol. You have bright future.
and **REAL PRODUCT***

dev_ePLN

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

etherdelta does not work. I recommend the stock exchange: https://stocks.exchange/trade/PFR/BTC or https://idex.market/eth/pfr
dev_ePLN

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

whats happend $pfr 2600 sat Cheesy
\

3300 sat https://etherdelta.com/#PFR-ETH
dev_ePLN

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:34:03 PM

PreSale ePLN ( Polish Token ) : https://etherdelta.com/#0x4783b23e5c708e77820282e6e7c593eab1a38d7e-ETH

https://i.imgur.com/a67TniY.png
nymphelav

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:22:20 PM

pfr mooning. any news in particular? Or just people discovering this hidden gem? I think devs should be a bit more involved here on BitcoinTalk.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tramese

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

ED is very slow,

idex is the best place to get PFR right now...exchange is smooth and fast.

http://goodomy.com/ - ...it is only when we enable users to employ the same powerful model for their own benefit that Goodomy will make the greatest economic impact."
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:05:49 AM

pfr mooning. any news in particular? Or just people discovering this hidden gem? I think devs should be a bit more involved here on BitcoinTalk.
Website update this week (Monday January 15-2018) + major other updates.

The DEV(s) proved to be real hard working in silent without any kind of bullshit bla bla bla, they simply work & make the Weekly Update.
+
In February major updates concerning the platform, we " May " get thing rolling on haha.

Hodl guys, this is some serious hidden GEM.
Oren4000

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:30:16 AM

I'm also wondering why the sudden surge. Maybe some investors are looking for low capitalized coins with potential.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
tramese

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:45:07 AM

Website update this week (Monday January 15-2018) + major other updates.

The DEV(s) proved to be real hard working in silent without any kind of bullshit bla bla bla, they simply work & make the Weekly Update.
+
In February major updates concerning the platform, we " May " get thing rolling on haha.

Hodl guys, this is some serious hidden GEM.

yes dev update tomorrow, and soon another within a week or so.

PFR is definitely a gem, once product is launched.

do your own research, and join the telegram to stay in the loop.

http://goodomy.com/ - ...it is only when we enable users to employ the same powerful model for their own benefit that Goodomy will make the greatest economic impact."
Technor

Activity: 77
Merit: 105

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:37:28 PM

when they launch te exchange and then they also launch the raket boom to the moon
 first decentralized exchange Cheesy

tramese

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

is ther a telegram?

yes, join us at

https://t.me/payfair

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: