Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:06:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PFR][EtherDelta] PAYFAIR | Decentralized escrow and P2P exchange  (Read 32874 times)
Technor

Activity: 77
Merit: 105

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:39:51 PM

On hear something about a new coin payfair ? Is that means i cant run a node anymore with the normal pfr tokens ?
And where are the other tokens for?  Huh

nitrat (OP)

Activity: 501
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

On hear something about a new coin payfair ? Is that means i cant run a node anymore with the normal pfr tokens ?
And where are the other tokens for?  Huh

https://www.reddit.com/r/Payfair/comments/7ubyob/hello_friends_we_decided_to_launch_a_crowdsale/
boesboes

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

Yeah the ICO and the new coins are solely for raising money to pay for listings.. I think this is a first in crypto universe.
Technor

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:26:04 PM

I never hears of it but i wanne give it a change how much for a coin ? I already have a bunch of pfr ! But u not can defrosr the coins ? One year is al long time guys!!!
And another question when i can start the escrow node en trust  node , do i need to reserve it ?

nitrat (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

I never hears of it but i wanne give it a change how much for a coin ? I already have a bunch of pfr ! But u not can defrosr the coins ? One year is al long time guys!!!
And another question when i can start the escrow node en trust  node , do i need to reserve it ?

The price will be dynamic and it depends on the crowdsale. 1 mil PFR IOU divided by ETH raised.

We are solving the issues with our future crowdsale. We will publish all the details along with an official statements soon.

At the end of the first quarter 2018 the platform and the exchanger (p2p) with some currencies will be ready somewhere in March-early April (accordingly, the nodes will work at the end of the first quarter exactly, perhaps earlier).

https://t.me/payfair

https://t.me/payfair_announcements
boesboes

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:54:11 PM

The price will be dynamic and it depends on the crowdsale. 1 mil PFR IOU divided by ETH raised.

We are solving the issues with our future crowdsale. We will publish all the details along with an official statements soon.

At the end of the first quarter 2018 the platform and the exchanger (p2p) with some currencies will be ready somewhere in March-early April (accordingly, the nodes will work at the end of the first quarter exactly, perhaps earlier).

Is the launch still on schedule for Q1 2018?
nitrat (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

Is the launch still on schedule for Q1 2018?

Yes, if there are no force majeures, then the first working version of the platform will be ready by the end of March-early April.
masteraccountcreator

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:25:37 AM

DO you have any bounty and airdrops??
Project looks promising
nitrat (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:44:23 AM

Hello, dear friends!

Once again, we have updated the demo version of our platform.

Our developers have spent a lot of time on fixing platform bugs. Major bugs were fixed, one third of the total amount. The code was systematized.

Mistakes in the texts on the platform were corrected.

We also tested the whole system with unit tests, behavior tests and coverage tests.

In the coming days, Github will be updated.

In conclusion, according to numerous requests from our community we have made some recent photos of our team members (do not judge us, photography is not our major):

https://imgur.com/a/xgjG8
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

Lots of fud when it happened. Lots of people placing sell orders beneath dev walls but it worked out. I bought from dev wall for 1 cent more at one point because it was supporting a project I believed in
boesboes

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:39:34 PM

Lots of fud when it happened. Lots of people placing sell orders beneath dev walls but it worked out. I bought from dev wall for 1 cent more at one point because it was supporting a project I believed in

Uh, on what exchange was payfair being traded for 1 cent? Damn I missed a good buy opportunity ;-(
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:40:31 AM

very promising to follow, how the next development of this project,update us Wink
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:49:24 AM

Hello, what are you plain. Pls, are you going to do ICO or any bounty campaign plain now.
milvi4ka

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:41:29 PM

Hello there,

Some time ago I got my hands on PFR through stocks.exchange.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Now I cannot find it there anymore, any idea if it was delisted from that exchange?  Huh I looked through news and announcements (on the exchange) and then I came here to find out. The link on payfair.io which normally takes you to stocks.exchange doesn't work.

Edit: I forgot to ask what's your storage preference guys? Am I blind or I couldn't find the wallet.
AndersNiggelson

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:44:41 PM

Hello there,

Some time ago I got my hands on PFR through stocks.exchange.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Now I cannot find it there anymore, any idea if it was delisted from that exchange?  Huh I looked through news and announcements (on the exchange) and then I came here to find out. The link on payfair.io which normally takes you to stocks.exchange doesn't work.

Edit: I forgot to ask what's your storage preference guys? Am I blind or I couldn't find the wallet.

Even though stocks.exchange does not have the BTC-PFR trading pair anymore you should still be able to withdraw your coins. Check your portfolio (not wallet) and you should be able to find your tokens.

As Payfair is an ERC-20 token it can be stored in any Ethereum address. Most people use myetherwallet to to create and manage their Ethereum accounts.

Hope this helps!
milvi4ka

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

Thanks a lot! I am aware of that but actually i wanted to get my hands on some more PFR since I had some extra money left in stocks.exchange.  Smiley

Hello there,

Even though stocks.exchange does not have the BTC-PFR trading pair anymore you should still be able to withdraw your coins. Check your portfolio (not wallet) and you should be able to find your tokens.

As Payfair is an ERC-20 token it can be stored in any Ethereum address. Most people use myetherwallet to to create and manage their Ethereum accounts.

Hope this helps!
Technor

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:56:04 PM

Dash fork
Decentralized Masternode Network
X11 hashing algorithm: 11 rounds of scientific hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd, echo)
Block reward is controlled by: 2222222/(((Difficulty+2600)/9)^2)
CPU/GPU/ASIC mining
Block generation: 2.5 minutes
Premine 3.35%
InstantSend confirmation: ~5 seconds
Difficulty retargets using Dark Gravity Wave
Est. ~100K Max Coins
Superior Transaction Anonymity using PrivateSend
#DAS coin will update twitter and big groups telegram list more exchang (Coinexchang , Yobit and Hitbtc) next week ,  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DAS_BTC

How many coins needed for masternodes?

altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:52:40 AM

hi how can i buy it?
how much is max supply?
How much is the token price?
thank you
btcminer

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:35:17 AM

Is it true I can earn passive income with PFR coins?
Technor

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

Is it true I can earn passive income with PFR coins?

Jeah pretty awesome not Cheesy Go to the white paper for more info;)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: