Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH, rise or fall?  (Read 993 times)
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 11:32:02 AM

It will fall to $400 because bitcoin will also fall soon so it will cause all altcoins including bitcoin cash to fall.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 12:06:23 PM

While blocks take hours to be mined, no. I'm surprised that BCC still holds its current price

There is nothing to be surprised of really

This phenomenon has been explained numerous times already. Basically, the price is determined at exchanges via the balance of supply and demand, while traders rarely move their Bitcoin funds from the exchange(s) they mostly trade at. In this way, they don't care how long you have to wait till a Bitcoin transaction gets confirmed or how much you have to pay to make it confirm faster. On the other hand, traders as well as simple Bitcoin holders seem to care about what miners do in respect to Bitcoin (which is kinda obvious), thus they may finally start moving their money from Bitcoins (regular and Cash) into other coins

izumaki

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:14:06 PM

Well i think bch and bitcoins are very similar, it would dump then pick up back, that's how it would go, its normal with every altcoins, they pump and then dump back.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:52:35 PM

While blocks take hours to be mined, no. I'm surprised that BCC still holds its current price

The miners appear to be back. See

http://bch.xbt.it/

This time the difficulty is 13.88%, up from the 10.4% when all those blocks were being mined every minute. Lets see how this plays out. (It went from 10.4% to 33.88%, which was obviously too high and back down to 13.88%. I guess it will oscillate for a while till it finds it's sweet spot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:00:34 PM

Certainly BCH will increase but will be very long BCH can beat BItcoin, because the BCH market is still very new to investors. They do not know exactly when to buy BCH because this market has been very unstable in the past month and this makes investors dissatisfied.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:38:30 PM

After August 19th peak, BCH dropped from over $900 to what it is now at $618. Do you believe BCH can recoup its momentum and return to Its ATH price? If so, when & how?

BCH will get high price someday, if you ask when?? nobody can answer this except god, if you asking how?? when some project use that BCH as the main coin to fund their project and if that project success.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:53:14 PM

After August 19th peak, BCH dropped from over $900 to what it is now at $618. Do you believe BCH can recoup its momentum and return to Its ATH price? If so, when & how?

Yes, the price of bitcoin cash may rise in time because people are yet know the true potential of real bitcoin cash.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
jilani

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:49:41 PM

Now BCH price is 605$ check this https://coinmarketcap.com that means 2.07% i think BCH will be pump after few days its my personal opinion.I have 2 BCH coin i waiting for pumping and i hope its raising.
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:29:59 PM

Bitcoin Cash, +55% in one day. Will it overcome Ethereum in total market cap? Check this out:  https://roboadvisorcoin.com/bitcoin-cash-55-in-one-day-will-overcome-ethereum-in-total-market-cap-2/

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:13:01 PM

Bitcoin Cash, +55% in one day. Will it overcome Ethereum in total market cap? Check this out:
Bitcoin cash will never be at top 2 coin by marketcap, money is pouring into bitcoin cash because it is being hyped by its founders. When they will dump their holding at peak, price will easily get dumped hard which will be hard to recover.

Bitcoin cash is owned by few millionaires rather than created by some random guy who is not greedy.

Ethereum is way better than bitcoin cash.

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:18:12 PM

BCH pump is over
but BCH will hold
imo BCH will be a star and is worth HODL and it will be happen many time in 2018 as China the biggest market support it
but just  my opioni

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:20:34 PM

Bitcoin Cash, +55% in one day. Will it overcome Ethereum in total market cap? Check this out:
Bitcoin cash will never be at top 2 coin by marketcap, money is pouring into bitcoin cash because it is being hyped by its founders. When they will dump their holding at peak, price will easily get dumped hard which will be hard to recover.

Bitcoin cash is owned by few millionaires rather than created by some random guy who is not greedy.

Ethereum is way better than bitcoin cash.
I think Ethereum is also owned by few millionaires... If they were not millionaires at the start, they are certainly millionaires now. Every coin is the same. Who has the most coins may win big.
Travis726

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:22:01 PM

its not a regular "pump", it got added to coinbase yesterday... I bet it will rise for a couple days at least. I transfered what little I had in the game to bch when it was at .18. It does make huge dips, but i think its rising..

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:05:23 PM

BCH has growth rate is 62% for the day when BTC and ETH is down. This shows BCH is is in rise, however it cannot near BTC but can give tough competition to other Altcoins in the market.

BCH started raising with BTC this month but sustained its value and growth even though BTC is down. BCH may not have this much growth (62%) in future but can withstand where it is in value for some time I guess.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:14:18 PM

BCH has growth rate is 62% for the day when BTC and ETH is down. This shows BCH is is in rise, however it cannot near BTC but can give tough competition to other Altcoins in the market.

BCH started raising with BTC this month but sustained its value and growth even though BTC is down. BCH may not have this much growth (62%) in future but can withstand where it is in value for some time I guess.

No, it cannot withstand this amazing growth and sooner or later the price will go down hard. The coin is design just for pump-and-dump and I don't believed that it can replace bitcoin overtime.

What's best right now it just ride the wave and exit when the price is slowly declining because I think that it will be dump in the next coming days. Just observed how they are being pump, more than 70% which is very bubbly for me. Don't be over confident that it will be sustainable so that you will not be disappointed with it crash.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x