Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do to prevent bitcoin from crashing?  (Read 1779 times)
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:00:47 AM

Hi! I know this might sound obvious to anyone but I really want to know in what way we can do our share to bitcoin to prevent it from crashing. I am still a Jr. Member and I still don't know everything about bitcoin that's why I am asking some help.
 Almost all of us have high hopes that someday we will rejoice with bitcoin so altogether we must do our fair share in order bitcoin to survive.

Look into investing it in tether. That hedges your bitcoin amount and stores it at a dollar value instead. If the price falls, then you can buy more number of bitcoins and at the same time save your value in dollar. But if it goes, then you will lose any potential profits.
Tanaka Osato

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:03:24 AM

Hi! I know this might sound obvious to anyone but I really want to know in what way we can do our share to bitcoin to prevent it from crashing. I am still a Jr. Member and I still don't know everything about bitcoin that's why I am asking some help.
 Almost all of us have high hopes that someday we will rejoice with bitcoin so altogether we must do our fair share in order bitcoin to survive.

Look into investing it in tether. That hedges your bitcoin amount and stores it at a dollar value instead. If the price falls, then you can buy more number of bitcoins and at the same time save your value in dollar. But if it goes, then you will lose any potential profits.

I dont think teather will appeal to the speculators!
ALT67890

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:03:53 AM

You can't prevent bitcoin if it is time for it to crashed. But as long as the interest of the community of crypto currency users is still with bitcoin and profits are still possible. It will be hard but possible to crashed soon. So don't worry much, enjoy it as it is for as long as it still available and useful.
Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:04:33 AM

I'm scared about the idea that Bitmain is holding a huge amount of BTC which they mined in the early years of ASIC mining equipment and that they will sell all their BTC at once, causing the most fatal crash in the complete history of BTC.

That would not be in their interest. If they have a very large amount they simply cannot sell them all at once, who would be all the buyers?

Maybe one day they'll quit producing ASICS and they want to "cash out" and they're going to live the rest of their life (and the kids of their kids probably too) as millionaires.
They could dump their BTC for 3/4 or 1/2 of the price and everyone will buy it like a fool because it's the lowest price for a long time.
At that point in time, BTC may be established everywhere in the world and they would be sure that BTC will recover even after dumping a huge load.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tanaka Osato

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:06:58 AM

I'm scared about the idea that Bitmain is holding a huge amount of BTC which they mined in the early years of ASIC mining equipment and that they will sell all their BTC at once, causing the most fatal crash in the complete history of BTC.

That would not be in their interest. If they have a very large amount they simply cannot sell them all at once, who would be all the buyers?

Maybe one day they'll quit producing ASICS and they want to "cash out" and they're going to live the rest of their life (and the kids of their kids probably too) as millionaires.
They could dump their BTC for 3/4 or 1/2 of the price and everyone will buy it like a fool because it's the lowest price for a long time.
At that point in time, BTC may be established everywhere in the world and they would be sure that BTC will recover even after dumping a huge load.

Yes, more likely is that they will slowly start selling off their bitcoin, if not already done. Plus if they have a good business model why change? They are moving into Litecoin and Dash now.
Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:19:01 AM

You just have encourage people to use bitcoin (such as for payment method, currency, services or ICO option), if people chose to use bitcoin rather than sell it for fiat and use it, i'm sure bitcoin price won't crash.

Yes, more likely is that they will slowly start selling off their bitcoin, if not already done. Plus if they have a good business model why change? They are moving into Litecoin and Dash now.

I agree, they don't care about bitcoin, they only care about their profit. They already focus make ASIC for altcoin or mine altcoin Roll Eyes

It's nearly suspicious how the announcement of the D3, Bitmains X11 Miner for Dash, come along with a huge increase in the price of Dash. It doubled in the last months.
Maybe they'll announce an insane BTC ASIC which will lead to an increase in the BTC price.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jerfer

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:19:54 AM

I win either way. Either I get another chance to buy some cheap coins, or I get to watch my net worth go to the moon.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:26:25 AM

I guess to prevent bitcoin falls, this will not likely be in barring because bitcoin declined adjust market competition so that more investors need it but for the benefit of users of crypto currency still with bitcoin with profit still may, so that it will be difficult will likely to fall soon. We better enjoy it as long as it is still available and useful Cheesy Wink
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:20:05 AM

What we can do now is. Do not sell our bitcoins to keep prices up. And because of that, the price of btc will not fall
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 01:26:39 AM

There is not so much you can do. Maybe hold it and spend it and not sell it for currency. I'd people sell it for currency that is like dumping the price will decrease.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:28:50 AM

We can't do anything to prevent bitcoin from crashing because bitcoin is a free market and it cannot be dictated by someone to prevent from crashing. Bitcoin only rely on the demand of the people in the market so it is better to just have a plan in bitcoin so we can be almost safe from losing money and we need to put a target price to escape for the possible lose of price crash.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:29:14 AM

Actually, you can't do anything if there is a fall not unless you're a whale itself or you're a member of whale group. The only thing you can do with it is, just don't panic if there is a fall because it might get the situation even worst. Stay calm, believe in btc, and hold.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:08:19 AM

Looking beyond bitcoin and supporting the decentralized concepts of management, government, finance and overall resource management.
Bitcoin is a major component of the big change picture. As the big changes occur bitcoin will indeed become stronger and more integrated in the cultural evolution to replace central government.
Realizing that current centralized government is a failure.

Bitcoin is but a tool to make this social/cultural revolution/evolution a reality.

We simply need to keep the systems of fear/warmongering  and global banking fraud are kept in check, embrace the decentalized global possibilties of the blockchain systems of accoutability

My 2 cents from a old craps shooter...
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:21:14 AM

We are all hoping that bitcoin will continue to rise up in value that's why we should do our share in making this possible which is to spread awareness to other people about the existence of it. Since bitcoin is not yet that known then you can start with your family and friends to introduce it to them and maybe some of them maybe interested to invest into it thus adding more demand.

Somehow we are afraid that bitcoin might crash because we have high hopes of it but then if we continue using it, buying and selling then the interest of people into it will not waver and demand will just continue and if there are no unexpected events that will happen that may negatively affect the coin then the possibility of it crashing is highly unlikely.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
agatha818

Activity: 284

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:47:16 AM

i guess keep buying and saving bitcoin and educate other people who doesn't have a clue what it is by telling them how it works, and how you can profit from it, it won't be easy but if you support and you want bitcoin to succeed you can always try, i did tell a families, friends and colleagues about bitcoin, some of them already investing on bitcoin and some are still skeptic about bitcoin, still happy that some of the people i told what bitcoin is all about did in fact invest to it and happy that they discover bitcoin.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:17:09 AM

Fir me, the way we can help to prevent Bitcoin from crushing is advertising it and sharing our knowledge to other people about Bitcoin. By doing it, there can be increase in demand and also will help the price increase. Also, buy buying more Bitcoin can help. Let's do what we can to always help Bitcoin.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:26:04 AM

You are a Junior member and even when you become a legendary member you won't be able to anything lol. This forum doesn't control Bitcoins, it's only a place to exchange information and learn and earn. While as a individual there nothing much one can do, you can do is promote it with your friends, family and make sure people use Bitcoins for transactions, more the and less the supply will get us high prices, it will further gain momentum if your country adopts it faster.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:34:43 AM

Actually this is no longer necessary to think about, the accident is common. The spread to survive has been done, do not be afraid bitcoin will not go extinct. Many of which bitcoin predictions will last for several years. Believe bitcoin one of the economic drivers of some countries so logically bitcoin will never be extinct. Although he is extinct there are many alternative coin that can replace bitcoin so not just the current bitcoin which is excellent.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:16:06 AM

As for me my own way in preventing bitcoin from crashing is to support it by using it as a payment platform in every aspect in my internet as long as it is payable by bitcoin because in this way we can contribute little by little in bitcoin's economy.

And most importantly is trust, if bitcoin's price goes down just stay put and relax because it is normal with every market because I know and trust that bitcoin will grow continiously.
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:25:22 AM

buy and hold it for long periods of time. It will avoid you in bitcoin crashes. Try to keep hold and do not be tempted by the slight price increase. because I'm sure bitcoin will continue to increase in its use and even its price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: