Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how much amount its really worthy for start daily trading without lavarage ?  (Read 695 times)
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:07:31 PM

hi guys, im kinda new in this crypto trading.
so i want to know how much amount its really worthy for start daily trading?

so if you may. share your opinion here. really apriciated  Smiley
I think you better start with the capital you can afford to lose, so even if you fail in trading you will not be too sorry. and if you already understand about the trading system you can increase your capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuperPower

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:36:13 PM

First, use the small amount of starting trading.you may be lost all of your money in trading but if you try slowly and patiently you may earn huge profit from the trade.so first start with the small amount then try with the big amount.
artmaker (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:49:14 PM

You can start trading with as low as one million Satoshi, but the bottom line is that do you have a good knowledge of what trading in crypto currency is all about? If no, It will be good if for you to learn more about technical and fundamental analysis aspects of trading crypto currency before you invest your capital.
Great advice and i also tell that to my students who wants to try cryptocurrency trading, they are all hyped up by the profits that they saw from my portfolio and also from the different people who are trading cryptocurrencies but i told them to have a great foundation first and study trading first before putting their money because it might become a really risky move if they will just invest their capital without any knowledge on how to make it grow.

in matter of that. yes i do have basic with technical analysis but im still poor with my fundamental analysis,
i still cant find a good place for getting a legit news about bitcoin or other Crypto currency. do you have any suggestion where can i get it ?
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:47:37 AM

You can start trading with as low as one million Satoshi, but the bottom line is that do you have a good knowledge of what trading in crypto currency is all about? If no, It will be good if for you to learn more about technical and fundamental analysis aspects of trading crypto currency before you invest your capital.
Yes you must have to learn about the basics of what is trading. You must be known the important facts and figure so the trading field. When you are up to that mark finally, then as so true said you can start with one million satoshi even. And I hope you have better amount than this Cheesy just learn first then trade, better it would be.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: