Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:27:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sia Coin Will Be Pumped!  (Read 4063 times)
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:22:12 AM

If you bring the news that is really going to happen, and tell me where you got the very fun news, if this really happened I will buy it with pleasure, and I think this is a good opportunity, thanks for the information, hopefully Up 100% even more.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1596
Merit: 781

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:00:24 AM

It has fallen way too much and stayed there for quite a while, I really doubt that it will recover back to it's previous price and then surpass it.
While many other altcoins have recovered their price, SiaCoin is still in the dumps.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jereminio (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:55:57 AM

We have seen the rise of siacoin during the worst possible months for trading ---> The major vacation time.   We can be shure, that during this time only pump and dumpers was around.

Now all the big investors are back from the beaches ready to gain big profis. We have seen the last weeks that the korean people are crazy into cryptos.  Big investors will always buy low and sell high. In my opionion with that beeing said we could see an much much higher rally then during the worst trading months from june to august.

Everybody got an phone. How many of you have got storage problems with their phone? Are you willing to pay Sia for 1 Terabyite of onlinestorage for only 2€ a month?  Be prepared for the next rally!
lilRoy07

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:03:12 AM

Sia is in my folio.

I've heard big things. Expecting a 250% increase by mid oct. then ill dump
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:29:55 AM

I also believe it can be pumped. Now is the right time to buy and hold your Sia coins.Don't be hasty and you will get the profit before too long.

Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:58:33 AM

Sia coin will be pumped by some big whales. It is a great time to buy it right now!

Mark my words and thank me later.

Apparently, Siacoin is not just a coin whose life is at the hands of some big whales. Sure, there are big whales holding SC but not for some pump and dump motives. SC is a trusted coin and is a working project also. SC is very much unlike many coins that are simply pump and dump. But I noticed the current pump of SC though.
MetaSk

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:00:25 AM

I just can't wait to earn millions from the 25 coins I have Cheesy

Obviously, this is the try of pump...will it work dunno
But I would gladly like to get rid of those coins for $or two
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:41:58 AM

Who doesn't know if you'll remember it once had a price of 1000 sat and it wasn't for a short time it just wasn't a short term pump the price remained at that point for a really long time because of all the bitcoin drop it was lost and finally kept dropping now people have realised this and pump will happen i would recommend to exit to 1000 sat
MetaSk

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:43:15 AM

Who doesn't know if you'll remember it once had a price of 1000 sat and it wasn't for a short time it just wasn't a short term pump the price remained at that point for a really long time because of all the bitcoin drop it was lost and finally kept dropping now people have realised this and pump will happen i would recommend to exit to 1000 sat

I plan to do something like that
yuno

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Youtube Influencer

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:20:11 PM

Sia's flying now!  Shocked

Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:28:48 PM

IDK about sia. It would be great bu IDk about it... Sia is the following:
Marketplace on blockchain. Using the Sia blockchain, Sia creates a decentralized storage marketplace in which hosts compete for your business – this leads to the lowest possible prices. Renters pay using Siacoin, which can also be mined and traded.
acuriousinvestor

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:41:10 AM

its interesting to see this thread from a couple months ago and people thinking its gonna kill it but its only gone down. Its almost 100% down from its ATH. I love the idea but I dont know if it time for people to want decentralized cloud storage.. Maybe some time next year?
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:35:32 PM

I cannot wait for this coin to hit. I have been mining it as a secondary for some time now and have accumulated a lot of it. My partner took his rigs off of it a couple months ago, but I still have faith it will pop and left mine on it. I really hope all these high predictions for SIA come to fruition soon!

Glaseseye

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:59:04 PM

You are right, Sia will be pumped into the billion dollar market this year or the next year, will be very precious as shouted immediately. It will not be inevitable, but now all the big and rich investors are coming back from the beach ready to get big profits. You've seen the last weeks that people from korea are crazy about cryptocurence. Big investors will always buy in low prices and sell at high prices. In my opinion with being it says that we can see a much higher rally then during the worst trading months from June to August. Are you willing to pay 1 SIA for 1 Terabyite onlinestorage for only 2 € a month?
markoive

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:21:15 PM

I kinda changed to DCR with my dual mining , but will keep my sia coins  Cheesy
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:28:45 PM

For some reason I do not believe that this coin will become expensive. The project is very weak and I doubt that large investors will be interested in this coin. For investment, it is better to choose some other coin

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:41:48 PM

Sia coin will be pumped by some big whales. It is a great time to buy it right now!

Mark my words and thank me later.

When will "later" come?

I only see whales dumping it since your post
Coinanalysis.io

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:42:58 PM

Remember, Filecoin will be a competitor to Sia.
lukey

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:51:16 PM

Remember, Filecoin will be a competitor to Sia.

Yea, I remember Filecoin stealing 250 million dollars.

Competitor.... but still 0 progress.  Huh
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:05:34 PM

Little progress seems to have been made with Sia and in fact is seems to be regressing rather than progressing. The price is so cheap now though so it may be worth buying, I'm personally going to wait and try to buy around 40 satoshi.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: