Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bottr: start earning Botcoin with your chat bot💡  (Read 7048 times)
R.Hasan

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

It's a really great idea, and it works pretty well..  I'm in on your project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:50:17 AM

It's an ambitious project, but I like the idea.

Some thoughts:

-) to make this work (and not just be attractive within the limited scope of hthe Crypto-niche), you will have to ensure a really good UX, and also make the project attractive on a mass appeal-kind of scale. Otherwise, you will only have users from the Crypto-community, which can be nice, but it will severly limit the diversity and quality of the answers to certain issues. One of the reasons why places like Quora, Yahoo answers, became so successfull imho, is that they have experts in almost all areas of life. To imitate this, you gotta make sure you attract the average crypto-guy as much as the average non-IT grandpa.

-) I understand the desire to fundraise via an ICO, but I feel like you should try to have as much of a finished product (or even an active community) ready when you launch the ICO, so that this project doesn't get lost within the constant flow of B.S. ICO's on this community and elsewhere.

Good look - looking forward to see how this goes!

Absolutely support it! If it's done as qualitatively as Telegram it will be serious advantage. It should be friendly and understandable even for the most wooden cat. I'm in and ready to join the Twitter bounty-campaign Grin

Our core strength is product design and tech that can deliver seamless experience for end users...we're absolutely stoked about what's cooking under the hood Wink

You can register your interest now on HelpTap to be part of the bounty program and get early access to the product!

I just saw your https://bottr.me/ and now I'm sure that with design quality everything will be fine. I would suggest adding info about Bottr on HelpTap. I think it will be useful. Something like "by bottr.me developers" Cool

That's a great suggestion and thanks for checking it out!

You can definitely count on my cat's brain Grin
You got quite good grades and feedback on Product Hunt for Bottr. Probably, Bottr can be used somehow useful for HelpTap, conceptually and technologically. You probably already took this into account.

And how about asking "the right project question" on Quora?

tuli22 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Happy to help! :)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:19:15 PM

Yeah... his is exactly what we need right now. People need a whole lot of answer. And if you could pull this through, it might be hugely successful. I'm support your project.

Great, thanks a ton for the support! If you haven't already, please do sign up on https://helptap.com to get early access!
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:21:40 PM

Some thoughts:

-) to make this work (and not just be attractive within the limited scope of hthe Crypto-niche), you will have to ensure a really good UX, and also make the project attractive on a mass appeal-kind of scale. Otherwise, you will only have users from the Crypto-community, which can be nice, but it will severly limit the diversity and quality of the answers to certain issues. One of the reasons why places like Quora, Yahoo answers, became so successfull imho, is that they have experts in almost all areas of life. To imitate this, you gotta make sure you attract the average crypto-guy as much as the average non-IT grandpa.

-) I understand the desire to fundraise via an ICO, but I feel like you should try to have as much of a finished product (or even an active community) ready when you launch the ICO, so that this project doesn't get lost within the constant flow of B.S. ICO's on this community and elsewhere.

Absolutely support it! If it's done as qualitatively as Telegram it will be serious advantage. It should be friendly and understandable even for the most wooden cat. I'm in and ready to join the Twitter bounty-campaign Grin

Our core strength is product design and tech that can deliver seamless experience for end users...we're absolutely stoked about what's cooking under the hood Wink

You can register your interest now on HelpTap to be part of the bounty program and get early access to the product!

I just saw your https://bottr.me/ and now I'm sure that with design quality everything will be fine. I would suggest adding info about Bottr on HelpTap. I think it will be useful. Something like "by bottr.me developers" Cool

You got quite good grades and feedback on Product Hunt for Bottr. Probably, Bottr can be used somehow useful for HelpTap, conceptually and technologically. You probably already took this into account.

Smart cats are always welcome Wink

Thanks for doing the background research and yeah we're using majority of tech chunks from Bottr.

What do you mean by "right project question"? 
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:29:00 PM

It's a really great idea, and it works pretty well..  I'm in on your project

I do not overestimate this project, it does not bring too much benefit to us. In other words, it's not really necessary.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
thenextstep

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:54:26 PM

How about a place where people from here and similar bitcoin communities get connected on chat to share instant answers and recommendations?

We've been exploring this idea and building tech for a while now and would love to hear your feedback/thoughts 🙏

Some more info. here - https://helptap.com and our blog

we offer something similar concept by participating at our forum, where free tokes are distributed when user upgrade profile posting

https://bitcointhenextstep.com/forum/index.php
Crumple Cat

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:52:25 PM

Some thoughts:

Smart cats are always welcome Wink

Thanks for doing the background research and yeah we're using majority of tech chunks from Bottr.

What do you mean by "right project question"? 

Nice to hear Grin
The Quora-question that will lead some readers to the HelpTap and the discussion here through you as the author of the question. Also, you can get useful answers directly from the active Quora users. I haven't yet come up with the perfect question for this. Maybe "What will be after Quora?"  Roll Eyes (joke)

tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:27:19 PM

Nice idea,i will register,do not limit your service just to crypto,Maybe with time you can transform your site in something bigger,learning platform,kind of khan academy but more direct

Did you register yet? If not, sign up on https://helptap.com now to get early access!
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:49:47 AM

Hi everyone! So we're going live this week and would love to welcome you guys on board. If you haven't already, can you please sign up right now on https://helptap.com.

We're giving away 10 coins for signing-up as well as additional bounties for sharing your unique referral url! Smiley
Islampower

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:31:35 AM

How about a place where people from here and similar bitcoin communities get connected on chat to share instant answers and recommendations?

We've been exploring this idea and building tech for a while now and would love to hear your feedback/thoughts 🙏

it is always a very good idea  Cheesy instead of waiting hours where the answers of the other members, a repone in intantanee is great! ca will spread knowledge very fast, nice idea Smiley  Wink
Islampower

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:38:04 AM

Hi everyone! So we're going live this week and would love to welcome you guys on board. If you haven't already, can you please sign up right now on https://helptap.com.

We're giving away 10 coins for signing-up as well as additional bounties for sharing your unique referral url! Smiley
Great  Shocked ! this will make many people sign up! thank you Smiley  Wink
radhekrishna

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:46:39 AM

is this compulsory to ask a question then i can enter in your website
their must be direct way i can put my info and enter into website directly 

give a option where user register directly and enter in your site without asking any question
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 09:50:24 AM

give a option where user register directly and enter in your site without asking any question

This is just the pre sign-up phase where we're gathering questions from audience. When we launch in a day or so you can enter without asking Smiley
Tahir Khan

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:28:51 PM

This is just the pre sign-up phase where we're gathering questions from audience. When we launch in a day or so you can enter without asking Smiley
I think every one in this forum should help each other to earn coins because now we are like family and we should help each others
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:18:51 AM

I think every one in this forum should help each other to earn coins because now we are like family and we should help each others

Couldn't agree more!
Robert78

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:47:42 AM

I would this service look like?
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 02:09:46 PM

I would this service look like?

We're going live in a day or so but initially it will be invite only community with the early adopters.

If you're interested, do sign up now using my code https://helptap.com?invite=4qkG47
viktorbesov

Activity: 239

I know you.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:38:40 PM

Nice idea,i will register,do not limit your service just to crypto,Maybe with time you can transform your site in something bigger,learning platform,kind of khan academy but more direct

I think it is no necessary to create one more khan academy or similar proj.

What for this project - its really good idia. And if this chat will be worldwide and people can find "rooms" of their countries  and get real help - that will be awesome and hard.

Is in your plans make ICO or Pre ICO and bounty?
Crumple Cat

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:36:21 PM

Crumple is here. Waiting run Grin

Elijan

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:04:16 PM

That's a great Idea especially for newbies like me that has a lot of questions to ask and I would love to received a quick response.  I am part of this laudable project
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: