Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bottr: start earning Botcoin with your chat bot💡  (Read 7048 times)
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:27:07 PM

Nice  platform, for cryptocurrency world, ensure  the  site  is  up to date  in other  to  draw crowd to  the website, The level of  solution you are  providing  will determine the number of  followers you have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuli22 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Happy to help! :)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 05:04:19 AM

Nice  platform, for cryptocurrency world, ensure  the  site  is  up to date  in other  to  draw crowd to  the website, The level of  solution you are  providing  will determine the number of  followers you have.

Absolutely, we're rolling out beta version of our platform this week! Watch out this space Smiley 
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:15:03 AM

We've now started giving out access to early users!! Smiley

Watch out this space...
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:31:47 PM

How about a place where people from here and similar bitcoin communities get connected on chat to share instant answers and recommendations?

We've been exploring this idea and building tech for a while now and would love to hear your feedback/thoughts 🙏

You can join our invite only community via this link - https://helptap.com/?invite=tnTxnl and our blog
Nice idea but i have a question from you that why wouls anyone pay you if he/she is already in problem sir? i mean that person needs help so help without any intentions of earning by helping others. There are many such threads which helps people to recover their lost or hacked wallets Smiley So make it for frwe if you want happiness Smiley
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:54:31 AM

How about a place where people from here and similar bitcoin communities get connected on chat to share instant answers and recommendations?

We've been exploring this idea and building tech for a while now and would love to hear your feedback/thoughts 🙏

You can join our invite only community via this link - https://helptap.com/?invite=tnTxnl and our blog
Nice idea but i have a question from you that why wouls anyone pay you if he/she is already in problem sir? i mean that person needs help so help without any intentions of earning by helping others. There are many such threads which helps people to recover their lost or hacked wallets Smiley So make it for frwe if you want happiness Smiley

It's free to use and ask your question. There's no need to pay others. You're given some in-app coins when you sign up so you can reward/tip the person who has helped you that's all. It creates a mutually engaging experience for everyone involved Smiley 
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:06:50 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 01:38:38 AM by jhenfelipe

@tuli22 6 hours ago HelpTap tagged me on twitter with the early access invite link. I thought the site was ready to use already, but that link was the one that I used to sign up before. I guess I don't need to repeat the process and just wait?

EDIT: I received an email as well saying it's now live in beta. When I click the request access, it went to twitter for authorization, then after I authorized I got a "Something went wrong. Please try again." page.

EDIT 2.0: Another email was received and after clicking Let's get started, I was directed to the site. All good now
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 05:36:19 AM

@tuli22 6 hours ago HelpTap tagged me on twitter with the early access invite link. I thought the site was ready to use already, but that link was the one that I used to sign up before. I guess I don't need to repeat the process and just wait?

EDIT: I received an email as well saying it's now live in beta. When I click the request access, it went to twitter for authorization, then after I authorized I got a "Something went wrong. Please try again." page.

EDIT 2.0: Another email was received and after clicking Let's get started, I was directed to the site. All good now

Oh, sorry for the trouble. We're just ironing out the final kinks.

It's all good now! Smiley
JakeP

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:02:44 AM

Just signed up and checked the platform out. I posted a question, got answers and a great chat with 2 experts! Everyone reading this, if you have any questions I suggest you ask them here! Plus it's super clean and intuitive unlike other forums and threads I've seen so far- definitely see myself using this!

@tuli22, you guys have done a great job! Keep up the good work 👍
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:40:59 PM

Just signed up and checked the platform out. I posted a question, got answers and a great chat with 2 experts! Everyone reading this, if you have any questions I suggest you ask them here! Plus it's super clean and intuitive unlike other forums and threads I've seen so far- definitely see myself using this!

@tuli22, you guys have done a great job! Keep up the good work 👍

Thanks for trying it out and your kind words Smiley

It's all because of the power of community that believes in helping each other!
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:38:15 AM

Great project. Can't wait to become a part of. It's human nature to be curious about lots of things and there are questions they have which they are always looking for the answers to. There will be an incentive for the people who answer the questions and it's going work great. Well done for having created such a platform devs.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:26:18 AM

The site is very well designed.
Excellent work❤
But won't u guys run out of the money in the long run HuhHuh
Anyways the site is extremely nice and attractive and nice concept 😄

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:27:08 AM

Great project. Can't wait to become a part of. It's human nature to be curious about lots of things and there are questions they have which they are always looking for the answers to. There will be an incentive for the people who answer the questions and it's going work great. Well done for having created such a platform devs.

Thanks! You can join the community using this exclusive invite link - https://helptap.com/?invite=tnTxnl
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:28:24 AM

The site is very well designed.
Excellent work❤
But won't u guys run out of the money in the long run HuhHuh
Anyways the site is extremely nice and attractive and nice concept 😄

Thanks for checking it out! Did you sign up?

Go ahead and ask a question if you haven't already. Lot of people waiting to help Smiley
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:14:33 PM

Hi all - thanks for your comments / feedback over the last few weeks! Smiley

Helptap.com is now live. You can now start asking questions and sharing your own knowledge around blockchain and crypto space.

We'd love to see you drive this exclusive community forward and contribute in your own meaningful way. You will in turn earn in-app coins for inviting and helping others.

Quite a few people are already waiting to help, so get started now! Smiley

https://helptap.com 🙏
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:02:39 AM

I didn't expect such a number of message requests this early after being live. Are these message requests are only seen by me (asked to me) or every user could see and answer these questions? I received 5 email question notifications, but there are more than 10 messages showing on my main page in the site.
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:42:14 AM

I didn't expect such a number of message requests this early after being live. Are these message requests are only seen by me (asked to me) or every user could see and answer these questions? I received 5 email question notifications, but there are more than 10 messages showing on my main page in the site.

Even we didn't expect so many queries but seems there's good interest Smiley

You only see queries that are are relevant to your areas of interest/expertise. When a query comes our AI engine routes it to people with right knowledge who can help with it.

Keep tapping that help! Smiley
Femhab

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:50:21 AM

Nice thread! I look forward to the beta version of the project

tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 10:00:57 AM

Nice thread! I look forward to the beta version of the project

It's already live - go check it out now on https://helptap.com 👍
sirrius_a_b

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:45:47 AM

Hey this is a nice platform, I just tried it. I asked one and answered a few questions and connected with a few people there.

I would have one suggestion. It would be cool to see what other people are answering and to be able to tip "Thanks" even if it was not my question.

There were quite a few questions there that I was also interested in seeing the answer, and if it would have helped me I would have gladly tipped.

That way if your answer is pertinent and valuable you can get multiple tips for it.

Maybe when you post the question you can choose if you would like others to see the answers you get or not.

It's just an idea, anyways, cool platform, keep going Smiley
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:13:44 AM

Hey this is a nice platform, I just tried it. I asked one and answered a few questions and connected with a few people there.

I would have one suggestion. It would be cool to see what other people are answering and to be able to tip "Thanks" even if it was not my question.

There were quite a few questions there that I was also interested in seeing the answer, and if it would have helped me I would have gladly tipped.

That way if your answer is pertinent and valuable you can get multiple tips for it.

Maybe when you post the question you can choose if you would like others to see the answers you get or not.

It's just an idea, anyways, cool platform, keep going Smiley

Thanks for checking it out and great suggestion btw re: being able to see others' responses and tip them if it helps you in any way. 🙏

We're just getting started and the response from the community has been absolutely overwhelming so far. Watch out this space, there's lot more to come soon Smiley

In the meantime, don't hesitate to ask your questions on Helptap and share your suggestions - we're always hungry for feedback!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: