Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pre-ICO ended] 3DES - The First Decentralized 3D Printing Slicer  (Read 21094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:23:31 PM

You might want to ask your puppets to stop advertising this in other projects slack channels.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3DesTeam (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

3DES - Slicing as fast as possible

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:34:56 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 10:07:06 PM by 3DesTeam

You might want to ask your puppets to stop advertising this in other projects slack channels.
I send PM.
p.s. We have some members that working for bounty, but we can't control every their action. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
If you find any spam, give me link and nickname of this guy.

traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:45:42 AM

I send PM.
p.s. We have some members that working for bounty, but we can't control every their action. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
If you find any spam, give me link and nickname of this guy.

Sent a PM.

3DesTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:09:25 PM

It's ANN thread now.

Fizzo68

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:54:58 PM

@3DES team Can someone please PM me an invite to the slack channel?
Irlasos

Activity: 504
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:50:27 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 08:23:56 PM by Irlasos

This looks nice.
Is the dutch translation reserved?

We will publish our bounties during 2 days.

Still no bounty available ?
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:52:48 PM

Wow, looks really fancy. Happy for the ICO. Seems like a great project. I wish you a successful ICO!

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:29:44 PM

This project is constantly spammed on multiple slack-channels. I've deleted the spam about 10 times just in the Lykke-Slack. Just my personal opinion but I wouldn't ever buy into a project that is "advertised" that way, even if I would like the idea - what is absolutely not the case. Just another ETH-smart-contract-ICO with the idea to combine two hypes - 3dprinting plus blockchain. Good luck...
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:51:25 PM

A project that is dependent on spamming sets off the alarms for me. I will not invest in this.
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:28:02 PM

A project that is dependent on spamming sets off the alarms for me. I will not invest in this.

Confirmed, also spammed at NEOS slack almost non stop. Dev, if you think giving you the user names will help stop that, how fucking stupid are you?
deodatus

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:14:02 AM

I've  registered just to confirm that we got spammed too on our slack, like 5 or 6 times a day, constantly by someone or a bot trying to advertise this "project" . Please stop that!

Personally I'd never ever invest in a project using such a guerilla-like marketing tactics, making it shadier than it already is.
Keyless

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:22:12 PM

Hello again!
Give me know when bounty starts. Thanks!
I don't have free money to invest, but I can work. I like 3D printers and have one own.
So, I see that decentralized slicing has great future as technology.
Keyless

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:29:21 PM

And I know moderators of some blogs about 3D. Write me if you are interested in it.
3DesTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:43:27 PM

This project is constantly spammed on multiple slack-channels. I've deleted the spam about 10 times just in the Lykke-Slack. Just my personal opinion but I wouldn't ever buy into a project that is "advertised" that way, even if I would like the idea - what is absolutely not the case. Just another ETH-smart-contract-ICO with the idea to combine two hypes - 3dprinting plus blockchain. Good luck...
Developers of 3DES don't use spam marketing. May be there are some guys that working for bounty use it.
I asked to PM about any issues with it. We don't like this too.
We (developers) use only official mailing in business slack channels (not channels of other crypto projects). Thanks!

3DesTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:46:15 PM

And I know moderators of some blogs about 3D. Write me if you are interested in it.
We have some sources too.
Send a PM, I'll check them.

deodatus

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:24:10 PM

Quote from: 3DesTeam

Developers of 3DES don't use spam marketing. May be there are some guys that working for bounty use it.
We (developers) use only official mailing in business slack channels (not channels of other crypto projects). Thanks!

Then instead of pm'ing asking whats the supposedly "some guys that working on bounty" username is, you should be more proactive and state very clearly on your bounty rule to never ever advertise on other projects specific space, its unethical and annoying.

The most ironic part is that the spam messages point to this exact thread. You're bringing this upon yourselves, deal with it in a more professional manner will you?
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:05:18 PM

Okay, so the spammers are bountyhunters. There must be some kind of procedure that a bounty-hunter shows you what he does and you pay him, right? How is that done with slack-channels?

Just btw: It's not a big problem to delete the spam - just a few clicks, but sometimes three times per day. The problem here is yours: All who find your project and this thread, because they are annoyed like hell, will come to their own conclusions.
3DesTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 10:34:15 PM

Okay, so the spammers are bountyhunters. There must be some kind of procedure that a bounty-hunter shows you what he does and you pay him, right? How is that done with slack-channels?

Just btw: It's not a big problem to delete the spam - just a few clicks, but sometimes three times per day. The problem here is yours: All who find your project and this thread, because they are annoyed like hell, will come to their own conclusions.

We won't pay them after this situation)))
We have enough money for white marketing without bountiests-spammers)

Irlasos

Activity: 504
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:56:56 AM

I think he means perhaps there is something in your method to evaluate the work of a bounty hunter, which encourage them to spam.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:36:57 AM

I think he means perhaps there is something in your method to evaluate the work of a bounty hunter, which encourage them to spam.

Exactly. My question is not if spammers are paid but how a bounty hunter, who posts stuff on slacks, WOULD be paid. Because, in all honesty: I don't believe the story about a bounty hunter who is "out of control". Whoever spams all the channels does that with multiple different mail-addresses and, after getting banned, joins again and again on many different slacks and posts his stuff on different channels per slack. Since that is some work I doubt that it's a guy who acts on his own. I don't even believe that it's a bounty hunter, because how would he prove is "work" without also proving that he is a spammer? And why should it be necessary to ask for PM's to get a username?

In short: I believe that this team follows a spam-strategy because that would fit in the broader picture of using the combination of two hype-technologies while providing pretty much nothing that is really interesting.

Whitepaper: https://3des.network/static/documents/en/whitepaper.pdf?id=7792369c6ff26429957a2457cfd9ff49

.....6 pages without much info but fancy graphics. There seem to be reasons for a lack of attention and the need to spam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: