Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KIDNAPPING is LEGAL as long as you dont harm them ??  (Read 1105 times)
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:22:37 AM

WTF i just heard the news with a fcking SENATOR in the philippines ..
SHE get the 3 witnesses ( MINOR ) with out the consent of the parents and  now shes saying that kidnapping is LEGAL as long as you didnt harm them WTF !!! she is ONE of THE MOST CORRUPT person!! GANDANG PHILHEALT Smiley

I really think that this is impossible. First of all, kidnapping is illegal to a lot of countries around the world, it would be crazy to legalize it. Also, this will serve as an encouragement to most of the criminals out there that if kidnapping was to be legalized, they will think that there are also loopholes on other crimes, not just kidnapping.
Kidnapping is seizing someone against one's will with negative intentions behind. Kidnapping is  a crime and morally illegal because kidnapping someone means playing with one's will. How can we say that such types of crimes are going to be tolerated by the victims. Harming or doesn't harming is useless in case of detaining someone against one's will.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:26:36 AM

SHE get the 3 witnesses ( MINOR ) with out the consent of the parents and  now shes saying that kidnapping is LEGAL as long as you didnt harm them WTF !!! she is ONE of THE MOST CORRUPT person!! GANDANG PHILHEALT Smiley
Kidnapping in itself wether we harm or not the victims is a crime and is punishable by law. There is no way under any circumstances can a crime be legal.
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:11:01 PM

He's not a clown neither criminal. He just want the people o learn that drugs will do you no good....Kidnapping is still illegal even though you did not harm them for as long as you dragged them against their will it is still kidnapping.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:15:32 PM

Still no link? Is this even real?
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:34:25 PM

This country is such a joke. I had friends in high school who lived in the Philippines and told me all about it. This was 30 years ago.. It seems like things only got worse. So what's the solution? I don't see one.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:24:26 PM

This country is such a joke. I had friends in high school who lived in the Philippines and told me all about it. This was 30 years ago.. It seems like things only got worse. So what's the solution? I don't see one.
Not pay attention to it and focus on developing countries that aren't full of idiots who would support a criminal like Duterte.

At some point they will either realize that the rest of the world is vastly superior to their stupid dumbasses and adapt, or they will eradicate themselves off the map and free up resources.

While the first scenario would be the best, the second one would still result in a net positive for humanity and the planet.
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:48:52 AM

What in the world is happening to us. Ofcourse that would be illegal. Taking someone by use of force is against the law. So many false informations nowadays
fearx93

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:53:42 AM

No , keeping other people already is illegal .
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:04:25 AM

Keeping other people without their consent is illegal even if that person did not hurt you in any way. People are not items or pets that you cna just grab and keep and let them i. Captivity just because you see fit. They have rights. We have rights and it should be reapected

Y U MAD AT ME
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:22:51 PM

There is a thing called human rights and in that code for human rights it says there that no one should kidnap or keep another person without his or her express consent. KEEPing them in out of their own freedom is a violation of it and that makes it illegal
mrpotatolol

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:23:40 PM

How the hell kidnapping is legal, even you don't touch them it's still illegal at all.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:26:16 PM

kidnapping is surely illegal even if she touched the victims or not, it is not reasonable of her to say it is legal without touching them.
moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:16:31 AM

K8dnapping is kidnapping wheter you hurt the victim or not. As long as they are taken away against their will and without consent from their legal guardians or parents, then you are kidnapping them.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:28:38 AM

K8dnapping is kidnapping wheter you hurt the victim or not. As long as they are taken away against their will and without consent from their legal guardians or parents, then you are kidnapping them.

Its funny that some people even have this kind of outlook towards something like kidnapping. And its coming from someone that's elected to a high office? Anyone in their right mind would laugh at the reasoning behind this crazy senator because you're right, whichever way you look at it, kidnapping is a crime

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:20:49 AM

If crimes are commited by people with enough power, many people would stop to consider them crimes. It's the history of the world.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: