Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Review of Quadrigacx? Best Bitcoin site?  (Read 604 times)
bitnewbit (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:14:50 PM

Hi. I'm new. Trying to learn hot to do this. Does anyone have a review of Quadrigacx? Personal experiences?

I'm from Canada, I'm sure it makes a difference when choosing a website. I just want the fastest and easiest website to buy bitcoin with not to much waiting for verification. It has to have good customer service. I will be transfering it into a wallet right away, I dont know if that matters.Ive heard Quadrigacx doesnt have good customer service this is why im asking about it. Like I said I'm doing this from Canada.

Any help would be great, Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burliko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:55:33 AM

stay the heck away from Quadra!! -
They take 3-4 times longer the industry average to get verified and brutal customer service.

It was suppose to take 24 max 48 hours to get verified and so after 48 hours i began sending support tickets inquiring if they need more info or what was delaying my file? NO reply and about 4 of these.
I finally got concerned and tracked them down on Facebook, sent them, private Msg - no reply, So I gave them a negative review on the site and asked what was taking so long and told them that I just wanted their attention  and then I would delete the review...
 anyways it got their attention....
less than 3 minutes after posting, Quadra get SUPER DEFENSIVE AND CHILDISH, I get a very nasty message back from them saying how they are are the best, and faster exchange and that my account is suspended/Banned .....
WOW is all I could say,
So i documented all of this experience form start to finish and I later followed up with their support team explaining what had occurred and stating again I was only trying to get their attention after being ignored for much longer then they said it would take, And that I had intentions of deleting the post if it hurt their feelings. I just couldn't believe a fellow Canadian run business would treat potential clients like that. Very immature.
So Please do yourself a favor and avoid.
Feel free to share this message as well.

I had full intentions of even after this event sending them some of my business but they stuck up their noses at me like i was dirt. So now I'm making it MY BUSINESS to save as many people from these immature clowns as I can.

Cheers and sorry about the long post, as I'm sure you can tell i'm very frustrated with them.

GL
B
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:21:45 AM

The best and trusted exchanges are now requiring their users to have their identities verified for KYC/AML. Its for the protection of the exchange in response to regulators' warnings concerning some ICOs that could be defined as illegal securities or assets.

But if you want to go around that, you can buy BTC over the counter and deposit it to HitBTC for trading. Its one exchange that doesnt ask for your ID as long as you dont require fiat deposts and withdrawals.
burliko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:05:15 AM

Ya man I was already verified - submitted my driverslicense pic + selfie and bank account info and visa info and did the equifax verification - and |I was good for about 12 hours - could have bought and sold no problem. I come back the next back - "temp hold - so I file a service ticket- this was 5 days ago now. anyway - no response so I go on fb and then they say I'm banned when I ask whats up - very weird
bitcoingeek94

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:26:08 AM

Verification CAN take a while on Quadriga.

This is why I suggest getting verified ASAP.

The sooner you submit your application, the faster you'll get approved.

This post explains exactly how to do it.
CryptoChartIndex

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

QuadrigaCX Exchange is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding QuadrigaCX Exchange on CryptoChartIndex!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: