Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:59:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your MCO before midnight Aug 30th  (Read 3419 times)
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:02:59 AM

Legit, now is the time to HOLD.

Sell when the other half of the market is about to launch into 'ASK'

ridiculous the amount of money being thrown around right now.
Because the price of the monaco token already pumped so hard and that makes sense to sell your token before 30 august. And i think that the possible think to buy back again in low price.
But is there a reliable news about monaco in this time? With about visa approval, is that true?
greyworld (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:12:50 AM

Thank you for your information (even if you spam a lot) I also wait some dumping from Monaco as its shady project in my eyes. Maybe I could be wrong who knows.

I spam a lot?

I think we have different definitions of spam, but you're welcome for the info.

'¸ __ ¸*ˆ * ·¸ ____ ¸*ˆ*· ¸ ______________________ ¸ ·*ˆ*¸ ____ ¸· * ˆ*¸ __ ¸'
. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `·.,¸¸,' ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ',¸¸,.·´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:14:05 AM

mark my words.

there will be no dumping.

this will hit 0.2 at some stage.

Thusly marked.  Let's check back in a week.

. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:15:26 AM

what do you reason if midnight august 30 th,mco price can down
who is MCO community want dump

Price dump because that's when MCO devs / "founders" can triple the number of coins in circulation.

greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:18:30 AM

I just asked around about this on monaco's slack channel to make sure what I'm saying is as technically accurate as possible.

Other users there referred me to previous statements made by the CEO, Kris.  They do have a substantial reserve of tokens but 'won't circulate them without consulting the MCO community'.  That does nothing to ease my concerns, it's a meaningless statement.

"Hah, we're flooding the market - consider yourself consulted, suckers!"

Angry

greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:20:25 AM

Legit, now is the time to HOLD.

Sell when the other half of the market is about to launch into 'ASK'

ridiculous the amount of money being thrown around right now.
Because the price of the monaco token already pumped so hard and that makes sense to sell your token before 30 august. And i think that the possible think to buy back again in low price.
But is there a reliable news about monaco in this time? With about visa approval, is that true?

I think maybe best bet is to sell half of it.  So if it goes down, no big deal, use the realized gains to buy back more MCO for less BTC.  If it goes up, at least you still have half your MCO to profit from, and some wildly pumped gains to enjoy until then.

krank26

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:31:02 AM

she has 84 posts and half of them "sell your mco pleaseeee!"  Grin

I think it means "i missed the train and trying to buy cheap mco" so that's funny. I will not sell of course. But if you pay 100$ for 1 mco i will think about it.
greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:37:02 AM

she has 84 posts and half of them "sell your mco pleaseeee!"  Grin

I think it means "i missed the train and trying to buy cheap mco" so that's funny. I will not sell of course. But if you pay 100$ for 1 mco i will think about it.

'He', and I have MCO and have for a while.  Nice to see it finally making a profit.  Who cares how many posts I have?  Apparently you don't even know that 'activity' is not the same thing as 'posts', so how good is your judgement?  I probably post 84 comments a day sometimes, I'm very active.

Considering your activity is a 7, it seems like something you wouldn't want to bring attention to, newbie.

greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:46:15 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 11:06:10 AM by greyworld

Uh oh, looks like the dump may have started early.

Think it will recover?  The bottoms are trending down now.  I sold half early and will buy it back at the deepest dip I can.  I think it might get down to 370k or so before it finds firm support.

greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:48:45 PM

Dump confirmed.  It looks like the trader bot ran out of batteries, maybe they'll get some new ones.

Sorry MCO holders....  Maybe it'll recover.  Good luck.  I'm buying back in when it settles down.

Champ1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:35:07 PM

the real question is which of the other card tokens is the next one to invest in...!

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion[/url
n00b3rt

Activity: 559
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:50:37 PM

Well, I sold half of it @ $2, so can't really do worse than that, can I.

TheFibonacciTrader

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:51:31 PM

My chart as to a short target here:

http://preview.ibb.co/bRzS2Q/Capture.png

Hourly shown above. Sorry, don't how how to inline pics.
Shotz

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:28:21 AM

So if your wrong and the devs were not pumping the coin then it was natural growth and natural retracement.  Which means it was oversold today and remains bullish.  Should see more breakout soon before the app release.

lilRoy07

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:06:10 AM

considering selling up shop right now. Watching the trend, its bubbling but theres to much on the ask side of things. Bots in play here.

Sorry for constantly being on this thread, but this is my net worth at risk haha.
greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:14:05 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 03:30:32 AM by greyworld

considering selling up shop right now. Watching the trend, its bubbling but theres to much on the ask side of things. Bots in play here.

Sorry for constantly being on this thread, but this is my net worth at risk haha.

No worries, I tend to lurk quite a bit myself.   Yes I think selling when you can would be a good decision.  MCO is setting off a lot of red flags with me the more I look into them.  Perhaps a comfortable middle ground would be selling some/most of your holdings and then wait and see.  If it tanks, and you still like MCO, you have your capital to work with.  If it moons, then you still benefit a bit from that.

Best of luck to you!

Edit:  BTW, I passed your comments along (anonymously) to the Bittrex staff.  This was their response:

bittrex-ryan:
#1 don't like bots, join them.
#2 we're talking small amounts, if you're attempting to grab $1 here and there, maybe this isn't the best place
this discussion is not for this channel
this is not even my wheelhouse
unless you have a ticket with a specific issue please leave
I am going to clear the channel now anyways

The channel I was in was 'customer-support'.   So basically the officially stance is 'go away, don't talk about the problem, if you do we will remove it from the record, your life savings don't mean much to us anyways'.

Disappointing... I expected better from the Bittrex people, they're generally pretty good about stuff.  But I guess in the end, whatever is most profitable is really what matters.  If that means conning people out of their savings to make 0.25% off the transactions, so be it. 

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:27:03 AM

So if your wrong and the devs were not pumping the coin then it was natural growth and natural retracement.  Which means it was oversold today and remains bullish.  Should see more breakout soon before the app release.
we really cant say what is happening around this market and its really a good chance to assess those current movement and for sure if you got in
with a right direction this coin is for you to take advantage allow retrace and huge fluctuation to work with you.
lilRoy07

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:30:37 AM

No worries, I tend to lurk quite a bit myself.   Yes I think selling when you can would be a good decision.  MCO is setting off a lot of red flags with me the more I look into them.  Perhaps a comfortable middle ground would be selling some/most of your holdings and then wait and see.  If it tanks, and you still like MCO, you have your capital to work with.  If it moons, then you still benefit a bit from that.

Best of luck to you!

Edit:  BTW, I passed your comments along (anonymously) to the Bittrex staff.  This was their response:

bittrex-ryan:
#1 don't like bots, join them.
#2 we're talking small amounts, if you're attempting to grab $1 here and there, maybe this isn't the best place
this discussion is not for this channel
this is not even my wheelhouse
unless you have a ticket with a specific issue please leave
I am going to clear the channel now anyways

The channel I was in was 'customer-support'.   So basically the officially stance is 'go away, don't talk about the problem, if you do we will remove it from the record, your life savings don't mean much to us anyways'.

Disappointing... I expected better from the Bittrex people, they're generally pretty good about stuff.  But I guess in the end, whatever is most profitable is really what matters.  If that means conning people out of their savings to make 0.25% off the transactions, so be it. 

Grey do you sense something shady going down?
Got this feeling watching the market, i launch a bid and it jumps, legit every time...

I have this feeling its about to explode. I just need to know when Wink

are you out of MCO, have you packed up shop?
greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:38:25 AM

Grey do you sense something shady going down?
Got this feeling watching the market, i launch a bid and it jumps, legit every time...

I have this feeling its about to explode. I just need to know when Wink

are you out of MCO, have you packed up shop?

Well yeah I think MCO is shady as hell actually

They don't have a US market yet, it's unclear if they ever will.  Not in India either, for what that's worth.

They don't have an official Visa license yet that I know of, but they won't come right out and say one way or another if that's the case, they just mince around about it like:

User via twitter -> 'Will the app have Visa support at launch?'

Kris from Monaco -> 'We don't think it would make sense to launch the app without Visa support'

Not a yes, not a no.

Currently circulating MCO tokens: 9 million.  Total supply 30.5 million.  The developers / "founders" have their own 'personal supply' that by terms of their ICO, they can't sell until the app launches in a few hours.  That means the supply of MCO tokens will likely triple very soon.  This will almost certainly drive the price way, way down.  Even if they don't release them all at once and just occasionally sell off a few thousand, that will still supress growth substantially over time.

When asked about this, the CEO said 'We won't sell our tokens without consulting with the MCO community'.  Again, a meaningless answer.   Giving someone the finger is technically consulting them.

They launched their ICO with no prior notice, no one involved even had a BCT account, and they didn't make an ANN until substantially later.  But now they call them selves 'cryptologists'.

So.... MCO seems like a scam to me.

That said, I made so much buying in dips and selling in peaks the last couple days I could afford to buy several times more than I ever originally spent on them.  So I'm buyin a little bit just to see.   I'm mostly out though, and I don't expect good things for the bit that I'm retaining, but... you gotta hodl and see right?

Since you have such high stakes on the line I think you should be very careful.  Sell most, retain some, be happy with the ridiculous returns you already got (assuming you got into MCO sometime before the latest pump fest).

Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:40:17 AM

The price will crater on the 31st.  Buy it back after it does, it'll probably recover a lot of value.  But it's being inflated right now by bots and a dumptruck of money, so that when the devs can sell their coins on the 31st they'll get more for them.
For me its now a good time to buy back because i saw yesterday that monaco has already reach its peak price. Maybe on september the price will bounce back and to continue its peak i know it will grow more when they finally release their own card.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀