Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Advertisment  (Read 1243 times)
Croin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:07:31 AM

Hey guys,

more and more I see ICO which are being conducted without even mentions on Bitcointalk. How do this ICOs are attracting investors and from where are they getting all the investors?

Does anyone have an Idea about it?

Greetings!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:20:24 AM

I think many ICO's are advertising through the ad networks ,popular crypto news sites like cointelegraph, coindesk and google ads. I have seen many ICO advertisements in cointraffic popunder adnetwork which I havent seen in this forum. But its better to open a thread in this forum about the ICO , so that people will have the impression that its genuine and their ICO will turn into a hugh success.
tuli22

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Happy to help! :)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:34:51 AM

I agree. I'm relatively a newbie and came here hoping to find in depth discussions and help on ICOs but there seems to be so much noise on all the threads that it just feels impossible to find right people, get some feedback and genuine info.

Unless you're a core member of this community it makes life very hard for anyone like me and start doubting if this is the right place to do a serious announcement or learn.

nirmalaayi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:50:24 AM

I agree. I'm relatively a newbie and came here hoping to find in depth discussions and help on ICOs but there seems to be so much noise on all the threads that it just feels impossible to find right people, get some feedback and genuine info.

Unless you're a core member of this community it makes life very hard for anyone like me and start doubting if this is the right place to do a serious announcement or learn.

yes i agree with you dude, there are many discussions just talking something that always repeated question,
VTS

Activity: 112

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:42:51 PM

I advise you to keep trying to post new threads and/or get a thread pumped that covers your questions to spread it. But I totally agree the forum is huge, million of posts and do not forget there are people getting paid to keep some threads on top....

Everything needs time here.. especial building up your member status, as lower it is is and lower the amount of responses tho. But this happens by all big forums, not only on bitcointalk Wink

Example: My company has posted  two early stage project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129844.new#new, still not even 1 reply or comment because my member status is too low to attract attention of right people... so gonna need to find some supporters first... and that will take time tho....

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:52:14 PM

I advise you to keep trying to post new threads and/or get a thread pumped that covers your questions to spread it. But I totally agree the forum is huge, million of posts and do not forget there are people getting paid to keep some threads on top....

Everything needs time here.. especial building up your member status, as lower it is is and lower the amount of responses tho. But this happens by all big forums, not only on bitcointalk Wink

Example: My company has posted  two early stage project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129844.new#new, still not even 1 reply or comment because my member status is too low to attract attention of right people... so gonna need to find some supporters first... and that will take time tho....

Sup buddies,

not intervening your conversations here but this isnt the right thread to discuss such matter because those post can really be considered as an irrelevant and might be erased by mods. You can make anytime a thread regarding on your doubts on the credibility and the resourcefulness of this forum. I cant deny that those things you do said was true.

Going back on topic, Most ICO got their investors in any parts of the internet which have been redirected by those ads that do scatter on forums,social medias,blogs,articles. Traffic do comes in anyway.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
VTS

Activity: 112

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:01:57 PM

Some finding investors in RL on first place. Once they got a starting fund they are more independent and I agree that there are more and more using social platform advertising or search engine advertising to attract token buyers.

tuli22

Activity: 168

Happy to help! :)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:22:34 PM

Sup buddies,

not intervening your conversations here but this isnt the right thread to discuss such matter because those post can really be considered as an irrelevant and might be erased by mods. You can make anytime a thread regarding on your doubts on the credibility and the resourcefulness of this forum. I cant deny that those things you do said was true.

Going back on topic, Most ICO got their investors in any parts of the internet which have been redirected by those ads that do scatter on forums,social medias,blogs,articles. Traffic do comes in anyway.

Thanks for the heads up, didn't intend to disrupt the original post intent so really sorry if it came across that way.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:00:11 PM

Hey guys,

more and more I see ICO which are being conducted without even mentions on Bitcointalk. How do this ICOs are attracting investors and from where are they getting all the investors?

Greetings!

There are a lot of money in circulation, from all over the world, many rich peoples or people who trying to be one of them.
And, sometimes people just confuse where to invest their money, or just want to diversify it into different objects.
With all of those money, no wonder ICO could get so many investors and huge funds involved.
But, the main thing is; people know which projects will be beneficial and worth to invest.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:36:41 PM

I think many ICO's are advertising through the ad networks ,popular crypto news sites like cointelegraph, coindesk and google ads. I have seen many ICO advertisements in cointraffic popunder adnetwork which I havent seen in this forum. But its better to open a thread in this forum about the ICO , so that people will have the impression that its genuine and their ICO will turn into a hugh success.

Ya i read a lot in bitcoin magazine, twitter and other bitcoin sites. Theres a lot of bitcoin sites they can advertise. 

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:44:51 PM

Hey guys,

Greetings!

Though bitcointalk is the biggest platform of crypto enthusiasts, there are some relatively small platforms too. Perhaps the icos we don't see are experimenting the other platforms. Also they may be using peer to peer promotions with large database of emails connected with digital currencies. I have seen some of them using social media promotions directly and also using AdSense.
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:10:42 PM

There are many secrets attached toward the success of any ICO but the bad news here is that nobody will like to share his/her best secret with you.

I know that this involves a lot of advertisement on various platforms and countries.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:47:29 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 04:25:17 PM by btccashacc

Hey guys,

Greetings!
From what I see, mostly succeed ICOs out there advertising their brand through google ads, twitter, and facebook campaign, also Bitcoin related sites. But I must confess that the best way to advertise your coin is on this forum by held signature campaign or buying ad space. The major factor to attract investors is how unique your project is, yup it depends on your project, nowadays people are more selective to choosing ICO as their investment, On the other hand, I see some success ICOs which I never saw on btctalk before, I don't know how they promote their ICO.
EllaDong

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:46:22 AM

I am also confusing about ICO advertising. the media campaign needs some talents and networks. Really hoping right talents have brilliant ideas. Good luck to you as well.
sconklin321

Activity: 543

Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:59:49 AM

Hey guys,

Greetings!

There are many customized advertising methods. Some of these are Google Adwords, Facebook and Bitcointalk ads. Of course, the ads are not limited to these. Bitcointalk signature campaigns and various CryptoCurreny blogs are also advertised.

Also among these advertisements, the Bitcointalk signature campaign is also influential. Because the biggest bitcoin platform is Bitcointalk.

- Orjinal Üyelik Eski Banlanmış ToRiKaN -

https://youtube.com/c/KriptoParatoner

www twitter.com/torikan
thealex12

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:32:59 PM

I've been in the team of a lot of ICO's and we have tried hundred different types of advertising. But by difference, the best option is sponsored influencing or blogging. Just give a famous blogger or influencer a 0.5% of the tokens and he'll do it with pleasure. Good Luck!! Smiley Smiley
wieder

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:20:38 PM

ICO projects place information about themselves on the ICO trackers. This source is one of the most effective, so take it. Here is one of the latest trackers - Smart Tracker http://ico.blocktech.agency
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:50:24 AM

99% of ICO never carry out there glamorous hyped idea. Everything is just marketing. Look at what is happening in China now even US. I think is better to create a mineable coin to ICO

betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:54:34 AM

Hey guys,

Greetings!

The ICO get the investor from different parts of social media's and onhere! But the ICO companies should bring some good platforms and project plans so that investors will be willing to invest there money. And particularly Those ICO who's not been mentioned on bitcointalk are maybe stayed on reddits or any sites where out of reach on bitcointalk.
laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:39:42 AM

Running ICO is having your credibility put up on a display.
All the people you know in the cryptocurrency sphere that can vouch for you is a big plus.
All your projects that you have delivered previously is a big plus.
When you have high credibility the word of mouth will do its thing.

TEST
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: