Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 3531 times)
veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:02:25 AM

I think Bitcoin cash has a lot of potential and it is usually regarded as the biggest competitor of Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin cash will surely cross the 1500$ mark by next year. It will show amazing growth in future.
I Think maybe everything could happen, but seeing the current fluctuations i was optimistic it happened

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:29:46 AM

I really do not trust bitcoin cash. We have a group conversation in facebook, and people in there were so good at judging coins. If they see the coins are shit they will say that it is a shitcoin. And they also refer bitcoin cash as a shitcoin.
If this shitcoin can helps me earn a huge profit from trading on market, I still trading this coin and make money, why I ingnore an opportunity earn Bitcoin easy while other altcoin on market cannot do that? Therefore, take advantage all opportunity when you have is best choice.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:31:01 AM

I think Bitcoin cash has a lot of potential and it is usually regarded as the biggest competitor of Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin cash will surely cross the 1500$ mark by next year. It will show amazing growth in future.
I Think maybe everything could happen, but seeing the current fluctuations i was optimistic it happened
I agree with you, bitcoincash is still quite a lot of volume  Smiley
usually also the volume of this bch exceeds the volume of eth, anything can be happen  Smiley
laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:33:21 AM

While it has a lot of volume A lot of people still haven't went for cashing out, so this might change quite soon when the message reaches to other people.

TEST
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:39:50 AM

While it has a lot of volume A lot of people still haven't went for cashing out, so this might change quite soon when the message reaches to other people.

Yeah and I'm one of those people that still doesn't cash out my BCH's. Before I'm always thinking that this coin is just a junk but after the fork, everything has changed. My mind has a different point of view now on this thing. I have one goal for it before cashing out my BCH or selling it, the same thing with what I do with my bitcoin, I'll hold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:03:50 AM

As for BCH, I concluded for myself that it is in theory the better coin, at least, technically. Unlike BTC, it can function with low fees even when the hashing power gets lower, as where with BTC you end up paying enormous fees or have to wait hours for your transaction to pass. Segwit did not change much in this regard.

Everyone has such a blind faith in BTC I find it unreal. Just because every altcoin gets mostly traded with BTC doesn't mean BTC will stay on top forever. What goes up goes down at some point and I guarantee you BTC will crash hard at some point.

But hey, everyone is free to do what he wants with his money. I just wouldn't bet it all on BTC.

BCH just lacks the real world usage for now. We'll see what happens once it gets offered as a payment method on the big market places out there (if ever).

I'd buy a bit of BCH on the side now if I had some funds available.

On paper, it looks like a better coin, I agree. Like most alts. But they do not have the same environment and use of Bitcoin - so less stress on network. Vulnerabilities are not properly tested. We will see what happens once BCH is adopted by merchants.

It's not a shit alt of course... just had a good excuse to be an alt.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:42:21 AM

Yeah and I'm one of those people that still doesn't cash out my BCH's. Before I'm always thinking that this coin is just a junk but after the fork, everything has changed. My mind has a different point of view now on this thing. I have one goal for it before cashing out my BCH or selling it, the same thing with what I do with my bitcoin, I'll hold.
I also still doubt with BCH I believe more BTC because of the reputation of BTC is already good. I can not comment much but the experience of my colleague who bought BCH he said better buy and save BTC than BCH because, BCH still do not have a good future like BTC. that's what made me to date has not had BCH.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:48:09 AM

I was intending on keeping BCH for a bit longer but just recently got rid of mine as I can't really see it going much higher than it is right now and I just read yesterday about another fork bitcoingold so I'm out.
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:51:23 AM

I think that the bitcoin cash have a good future, because is was borned from bitcoin core
Now is the time for invest on bitcoin cash, because i think that in the future the price can can grow up, like for bitcoin core
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:56:42 AM

Now Bitcoin Cash is newbie so I think need more analysis about BCH.And BCH is good development coin future is something good my looking.Best of luck for BCH.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:03:03 AM

I like Bitcoin Cash but a full prediction I will make only after November, when next fork will happen.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
h311m4n

Activity: 487
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:21:59 AM

I also still doubt with BCH I believe more BTC because of the reputation of BTC is already good. I can not comment much but the experience of my colleague who bought BCH he said better buy and save BTC than BCH because, BCH still do not have a good future like BTC. that's what made me to date has not had BCH.

Actually, BTC has a shitty rep if you ask me. It is no longer the decentralized token it was supposed to become, Bitcoin is controlled by a few today, like it or not. Imho, it's just a dumb coin everyone speculates on, predicting it to go to the moon at over 10'000USD. Maybe it will (likely actually), but I think you can make just as much profits investing in alts with real potential and projects. The only thing BTC has going for it is to be the oldest coin on the block and be usuable in the real world (marketplaces, atms etc.).

I'm not saying not to invest and hold BTC, but you should never put all your eggs in the same basket. BCH has a bright future if it can break free.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:46:27 AM

people like bitcoin but dont like bitcoin fee. sometime it take almost 5$ per transaction. :/ so I think we will move to bitcoin cash. but now miner dont like bcc so much. they still in bitcoin. so hard for us now
Fida-crypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:04:53 AM

i think the bitcoin increase in the future because it only currency can unite the world
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:58:36 AM

people like bitcoin but dont like bitcoin fee. sometime it take almost 5$ per transaction. :/ so I think we will move to bitcoin cash. but now miner dont like bcc so much. they still in bitcoin. so hard for us now
What? I guess that depends on your place because the transaction fee in my place is free of charged. Though at times bitcoin have irregularities but that's not an issue at all. What's more important is that the loyalty of people in using bitcoin for a very long time. That only means that when bitcoin cash is there, the existence of it will just fade for the priority is bitcoin alone and forever will be.

Medrano2990

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:10:22 PM

Of course BCC will still develop in the future but will be very slow because BCC is not recognized by many exchanges because the value of BCC is very unstable and not much interested investors.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:41:42 PM

I wish people wouldn't use 'BCC' to refer to bitcoincash. BCC is the ticker for BitConnectcoin which is a separate alt.

The ticker for bitcoincash is BCH.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:04:03 PM

I wish people wouldn't use 'BCC' to refer to bitcoincash. BCC is the ticker for BitConnectcoin which is a separate alt.

The ticker for bitcoincash is BCH.
they call bch because coinmarketcap use data from bittrex. BCH is bitcoin hard fork is right than bitcoin cash Cheesy

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:12:55 AM

You don't have to doubt with BCH, actually it's a free money and you can earn from it by just importing your wallet to BCH importer to get your BCH for free. What your colleague said is right, bitcoin is more reliable that BCH if you want to have better investment and looking for a better profit. This is just like an airdrop and you've got to sell it just to get profit and forget it after all.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
WARlrus

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:55:51 AM

You don't have to doubt with BCH, actually it's a free money and you can earn from it by just importing your wallet to BCH importer to get your BCH for free. What your colleague said is right, bitcoin is more reliable that BCH if you want to have better investment and looking for a better profit. This is just like an airdrop and you've got to sell it just to get profit and forget it after all.
But I think BCH still better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin have some problem on fee and transaction

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: