Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 3531 times)
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:23:52 AM

people like bitcoin but dont like bitcoin fee. sometime it take almost 5$ per transaction. :/ so I think we will move to bitcoin cash. but now miner dont like bcc so much. they still in bitcoin. so hard for us now
indeed the cost of 5 $ per transaction for bitcoin that can be said big enough whereas for BCH arguably the transaction is quite small, but whether the transaction fee will guarantee that BCH will be a future coin.  Roll Eyes
I think bitcoin will remain exis although now more and more altcoins are emerging.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ScripterRon

Activity: 136
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:56:49 PM

I wish people wouldn't use 'BCC' to refer to bitcoincash. BCC is the ticker for BitConnectcoin which is a separate alt.

The ticker for bitcoincash is BCH.
they call bch because coinmarketcap use data from bittrex. BCH is bitcoin hard fork is right than bitcoin cash Cheesy
The Bittrex symbol is BCC.
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:07:08 PM

I can't really say exactly the future of bitcoin cash but in my observations, bitcoin cash is rising bit by bit. For me, bitcoin cash will rise higher than we expected but I think it won't beat bitcoin because bitcoin is the highest cryptocurrency. I think bitcoin cash will be a good start for investing new altcoins so I think the future of it is many investors invest bitcoin cash and it will rise its value.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:22:57 PM

I wish people wouldn't use 'BCC' to refer to bitcoincash. BCC is the ticker for BitConnectcoin which is a separate alt.

they call bch because coinmarketcap use data from bittrex. BCH is bitcoin hard fork is right than bitcoin cash Cheesy
yes its bcc inside bittrex this coin still getting supports and its showing strong resistance i'm not sure if what can be its future since miners
already switching and taking advantage I'm still looking for more reason why this coin will be more useful than btc though we are expecting
another fork and we can't say what will happen to that new split just in case.
CataloniaFM

Activity: 145

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:26:46 PM

yes its bcc inside bittrex this coin still getting supports and its showing strong resistance i'm not sure if what can be its future since miners
already switching and taking advantage I'm still looking for more reason why this coin will be more useful than btc though we are expecting
another fork and we can't say what will happen to that new split just in case.

A new split will not do any harm to bitcoin. Just as it did not harm the appearance of BCC.
It's just a marketing plan for some miners. They hoped that they would win the interest of investors, but this did not happen. After bitcoin will increase the block to 2 megabytes Bitcoin cash will be uninteresting

charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:13:41 PM

While it has a lot of volume A lot of people still haven't went for cashing out, so this might change quite soon when the message reaches to other people.

Yeah and I'm one of those people that still doesn't cash out my BCH's. Before I'm always thinking that this coin is just a junk but after the fork, everything has changed. My mind has a different point of view now on this thing. I have one goal for it before cashing out my BCH or selling it, the same thing with what I do with my bitcoin, I'll hold.
I also still doubt with BCH I believe more BTC because of the reputation of BTC is already good. I can not comment much but the experience of my colleague who bought BCH he said better buy and save BTC than BCH because, BCH still do not have a good future like BTC. that's what made me to date has not had BCH.

You don't have to doubt with BCH, actually it's a free money and you can earn from it by just importing your wallet to BCH importer to get your BCH for free. What your colleague said is right, bitcoin is more reliable that BCH if you want to have better investment and looking for a better profit. This is just like an airdrop and you've got to sell it just to get profit and forget it after all.
But I think BCH still better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin have some problem on fee and transaction

BCH doesn't solve any of the fee problems with bitcoin and the only reason its fees are so low is because no one uses it. I don't see any future for it and most people used it for what it is, a free airdrop.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:00:47 AM

While it has a lot of volume A lot of people still haven't went for cashing out, so this might change quite soon when the message reaches to other people.

Yeah and I'm one of those people that still doesn't cash out my BCH's. Before I'm always thinking that this coin is just a junk but after the fork, everything has changed. My mind has a different point of view now on this thing. I have one goal for it before cashing out my BCH or selling it, the same thing with what I do with my bitcoin, I'll hold.
I also still doubt with BCH I believe more BTC because of the reputation of BTC is already good. I can not comment much but the experience of my colleague who bought BCH he said better buy and save BTC than BCH because, BCH still do not have a good future like BTC. that's what made me to date has not had BCH.

You don't have to doubt with BCH, actually it's a free money and you can earn from it by just importing your wallet to BCH importer to get your BCH for free. What your colleague said is right, bitcoin is more reliable that BCH if you want to have better investment and looking for a better profit. This is just like an airdrop and you've got to sell it just to get profit and forget it after all.
But I think BCH still better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin have some problem on fee and transaction

If you think that BCH is still better than bitcoin, what's the reason? Just bitcoin is experiencing now too much fee? Don't worry it will be ending very soon, haven't you thought on where did BCH came from? It all came from bitcoin and we know that the original will be always the most preferred by all of the people here. But if that is your idea, I can't argue with that, it's your opinion though.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:16:45 AM

If you think that BCH is still better than bitcoin, what's the reason? Just bitcoin is experiencing now too much fee? Don't worry it will be ending very soon, haven't you thought on where did BCH came from? It all came from bitcoin and we know that the original will be always the most preferred by all of the people here. But if that is your idea, I can't argue with that, it's your opinion though.

Bitcoin Cash is supposed to be an improvement of Bitcoin. But it seems the majority of the crypto followers are still sticking with the original BTC and a kind of cold treatment to Bitcoin Cash is happening. But it does not have to be like that. I think it is pure emotion running. The features as well as issues regarding scalability, fees, and confirmation time should be more focused.
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:39:30 AM

I see three big reasons why Bitcoin Cash hasn´t gained the #1 spot in terms of market cap:
- hashrate shenanigans by the miners... if no blocks are found for hours sometimes this erodes confidence in a cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin Cash doesn´t operate under the BTC ticker symbol, which is a huge source of legitimacy (if Segwit2x gets the ticker symbol
in November, this could really change the future of Bitcoin)
- lack of merchant adoption (major exchanges still don´t support it, nearly all gambling sites don´t support it, no dark markets support it)

It will be really interesting to see how the November hard fork will play out, because it seems to have more
industry backing!
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:28:42 PM

whatever you call it BCC or BCH.
I can't see future of bitcoin cash.
That just clone of bitcoin and nothing special.
 Grin
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:42:47 PM

whatever you call it BCC or BCH.
I can't see future of bitcoin cash.
That just clone of bitcoin and nothing special.
 Grin
However, this is an altcoin created by Chinese and you also know altcoin or ICO from China always increase and us surprise on market. Therefore, in my opinion Bitcoin Cash can make us surprise more when Bitcoin original have problems.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Zacharyce

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:35:47 PM

I do not have much hope for this market because this altcoin has no specific development path but has very high prices, which makes many potential investors fear because they do not have any information about this altcoin
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:46:39 PM

I do not have much hope for this market because this altcoin has no specific development path but has very high prices, which makes many potential investors fear because they do not have any information about this altcoin

They don't even need development. Because bitcoin already exists and it's available for all of us. We don't need a splitted bitcoin like bitcoin cash. I don't understand the people who are buying it. This is just a clone altcoin.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:47:05 PM

Hi All,

So, Bitcoin Cash price has fallen down after going as high as 1000 USD. What do you think is the future of Bitcoin Cash?

The Segwit activation in the Bitcoin Network went through successfully. I am not sure about the actual improvements in the Bitcoin Network with respect to Number of Transactions/second or the Transaction Fee after Segwit activation however do you think Bitcoin Cash is here to stay with its 8 MB block size?

Also, there are speculations that Bitcoin Cash might be centralized and most of the mining power is controlled by only few nodes.

And I read that miners are switching back and forth between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash since in some cases the Bitcoin Cash network difficulty is lower and more profitable to mine.

What are some of the major events in the pipeline for Bitcoin Cash?

Every coin has chance to become the second coin or more popular than others. But to become like that, need time and hard work. Supply and demand become the major action to raise up and main indicator for investor/ trader to replace their money. Bitcoin Cash also has future but the real market also has their own answer. Just follow the trend and get out before too late. Have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:50:43 PM

I think it would really fall after a few couple weeks or month but it could recover soon,
I hope that it would let's just wait for it and see where will it go.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:04:19 PM

Hi All,

So, Bitcoin Cash price has fallen down after going as high as 1000 USD. What do you think is the future of Bitcoin Cash?

The Segwit activation in the Bitcoin Network went through successfully. I am not sure about the actual improvements in the Bitcoin Network with respect to Number of Transactions/second or the Transaction Fee after Segwit activation however do you think Bitcoin Cash is here to stay with its 8 MB block size?

Also, there are speculations that Bitcoin Cash might be centralized and most of the mining power is controlled by only few nodes.

And I read that miners are switching back and forth between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash since in some cases the Bitcoin Cash network difficulty is lower and more profitable to mine.

What are some of the major events in the pipeline for Bitcoin Cash?

I think this is doesn't have any future, it is a centralized altcoin with no usage and nothing to offer. when it comes to altcoins your competition becomes much harder because you are not competing with nearly 2000 different competitors and some of them are very strong even though they may have lower prices right now.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

why the topic does not continue to be alive. Now is the time to discuss bitcoin cash. The upcoming hard fork made a lot of noise and what will happen next with the price? hard fork after 5 days and the price is at the bottom

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

bitcoin cash now is good known coin also it is in the top of market cap, so I think if bitcoin will grow next will grow bitcoin cash
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

In the near future Bitcoin Cash will soon hold Hardfork on some exchanges that do support Hardfork Bitcoin cash, if you want a short-term investment, of course this is the right time to start investing in BCH because everyone who has a Bitcoin Cash will automatically have a fork from the BCH.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

Wait you talk about upcoming fork, but I thought it already happened? I had option on Poloniex few day ago to convert my bch to 2 other bchabc and some other. Is it forked already or not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: