Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not?  (Read 16893 times)
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:19:04 AM

investing in altcoins - platforms as waves, bancor, iconomi is clever and better than those really shitcoins
Shamster

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:56:16 AM

I think waves has big potential and next year and maybe at the end of 17 waves surprise all of us but like they already said  I wouldn't put all your eggs into one basket...
cuking (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:46:02 AM

I think it would not hurt you to put a little of your money to buy and hold the wave of coins for the long term, because I think the coin waves are pretty good and very potential. yes hopefully his fore waves of coins will continue to increase like his other altcoin coins eg like ETH.
Investing in waves is also good for a long term investment. Because price for now is affordable to buy, yes it has a potential coin. However, it is best to become wise enough in terms of investing of your btc. Just add other altcoins in your portfolio to spread your investment.

After yours comments, maybe i'll keep BTC and used about 1BTC for buying Waves and keep for years

But BTC is increasing not stop, It makes alcoins rate /BTC is dumped (alcoin's price is stable).

invest for future so i'll keep btc until it's stable and then buy alcoins

THank you so much
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:03:59 AM

Waves is a very good altcoin and most of the people regard it as ethereum killer. I believe that waves will hold most of the ICOs in future and it will become the most suitable platform for ICOs in future. You can expect high returns from waves in future.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:12:34 AM

Yes,Waves is a best Altcoin for long term trade.Already i stock 200 waves for last 2017.Day after day, it's price is increasing.Have time yet, buy waves and hold it.It's change your day.
melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:07:05 PM

I think it's make sense to hold waves at least for year (fall 2018). And price will surprised us all.
Holding it only until 2018 i think it maybe a good idea.
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:18:35 PM

Just one more reason to HODL Waves; I'm getting some free airdrop Assets on Waves (which doesn't happen on Ethereum)
And I can sell them on DEX which brings me more Waves. (EOT Token's price is really good BTW). I just sold some, and holding some.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:28:15 PM

Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much

I don't think waves is the best investment. If you're going to choose a platform chooses Ethereum and no waves.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
baga105

Activity: 362

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:33:55 PM

Well.. I invested some part of my BTC into it and I'm going to HODL... I won't miss my 100$.. Smiley

Ass, Gas or Grass! No one rides for free!
HomeToken

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 02:21:17 PM

WAVES is here to stay and will continue to go up!

Hope our HomeToken ICO will help push it up further.  Grin

posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:20:32 PM

If you haven't done so yet dump waves of course. I don't know why people have continued to hold on to it up to this point. It's obviously going to fail within the next 3 to 6 months for people continued to buy into it. All I can say at this point is you have been warned and when it jumps and your lost with no money then you cannot say that you were not warned.
coolzzz

Activity: 77

Coins

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:35:26 PM

Or it might go up, since there are upcoming Ico's and the platform and coin are quite stable.
Might not make you rich, but i think it is a good investment. But so are ETH and LTC the coming months.

Ps. Put them in the Waves wallet and turn on Staking. This will net you free assets...

valr

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:20:54 PM

It's obviously going to fail within the next 3 to 6 months

What's your rationale behind this?
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:25:27 PM

Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much

I don't think waves is the best investment. If you're going to choose a platform chooses Ethereum and no waves.
Long term with Ethereum still good, but the potential of Ethereum when holding in long term worse than Waves, because the current price of Ethereum very high, and you also see Ethereum grow very fast earlier of this year.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████