Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not?  (Read 16893 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:16:45 PM

I like ETH much better as it already has the network effect.
Sasha is working very actively on this though. He's speaking at many conferences, so it's just a matter of time before Waves has this effect as well.
bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:23:44 PM

I think you should keep bitcoins, waves are a really nice project but not as secure as bitcoin but the final decision is again
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:46:14 PM

It is still one of the best long term hold investment. But only if you have enough patience  Grin Because you will not make profit for next a few months you should be ready to wait for long in advance.

turn the page
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:51:29 PM

It is still one of the best long term hold investment. But only if you have enough patience  Grin Because you will not make profit for next a few months you should be ready to wait for long in advance.
If you don't have patience you shouldn't invest. Impatient people always end up losing everything at some point. Tongue
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:54:44 PM

Personally I'm a big believer of Waves,

Ive been collecting them for a long time, and can see the benefits that holding has,

Each week I recieve my Leased POS rewards, and every month or so I get my airdrop coins on top of these (Mobile Go tokens, SmartRE etc)

The upcoming roadmap shows a lot of good development, from Smart contracts to a new DEX exchange.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:56:39 PM

Personally I'm a big believer of Waves,

Ive been collecting them for a long time, and can see the benefits that holding has,

Each week I recieve my Leased POS rewards, and every month or so I get my airdrop coins on top of these (Mobile Go tokens, SmartRE etc)

The upcoming roadmap shows a lot of good development, from Smart contracts to a new DEX exchange.

The airdrops and altcoin lease rewards are the biggest drawing point of Waves for me. It's a very unique feature that no other platform really has so far. If the usage of Waves increased the altcoin rewards themselves could make some very nice money.
Razor5

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:28:39 AM

After latest Q&A with Sasha we should be waiting for long time. Like I previously said, we have to wait until 2019, because roadmap has bumpers. I hope we can pass them all and enjoy higher prices.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nelson208

Activity: 146

https://arker.io

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:08:21 PM

Of course it is a good investment, just to see the progress they have and the manipulation that is the market, I want to get on the train.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Arker: The Online RPG that rewards you with cryptocurrency    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Listed on Waves DEX    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WEBSITE / WHITEPAPER / ANN / TELEGRAM
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:15:01 PM

Waves is good for longterm investment for sure but you do not have to invest all your money. You have to wait a lot for get profit from it maybe a year who knows?
doubletheprice

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:19:10 PM

hello dear fellow investors,
I have a newbie but a practical question and hope someone can answer me this:
Ive bought WAVES on BITTREX. I have installed that waves lite app for chrome. How can I transfer waves from bittrex to that app/wallet? When I go to DEPOSIT on WAVES in that app it says that I can only buy waves with euro/usd and no deposit wallet address just to send waves? Isnt that funny or am I doing something wrong?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:59:38 PM

Ive bought WAVES on BITTREX. I have installed that waves lite app for chrome. How can I transfer waves from bittrex to that app/wallet? When I go to DEPOSIT on WAVES in that app it says that I can only buy waves with euro/usd and no deposit wallet address just to send waves? Isnt that funny or am I doing something wrong?
You have an address, that you can see at the top of your wallet. When you click it a popup will appear in the top right corner saying: "Notice! Address copied successfully". Send your Waves there from Bittrex.
doubletheprice

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:31:21 AM

You have an address, that you can see at the top of your wallet. When you click it a popup will appear in the top right corner saying: "Notice! Address copied successfully". Send your Waves there from Bittrex.
thank you kind sir! and what are the advantages of holding waves there? selling directly to eur/usd?
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:10:34 AM

thank you kind sir! and what are the advantages of holding waves there? selling directly to eur/usd?

Lease them to a node to get airdrops and some extra Waves.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:18:23 AM

Lease them to a node to get airdrops and some extra Waves.
On top of leasing you can also use the decentralized exchange, which currently isn't useful though. Once the new one rolls out early next year that should change though.
sentinal

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:27:54 AM

waves is obviously the best buy on the market. just buy more

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:36:30 AM

waves is obviously the best buy on the market. just buy more
There is obviously no such thing as a best buy in speculative markets.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:41:46 AM

Waves is one of platforms competing with Ethereum so makes sense to hold some of it for future
appreciation going by its low market cap. No need to bet too much on it or any other coin.
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

IMHO, Waves is a good choice specially for long term but you should avoid putting all your eggs on this basket! Wink
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:55:53 PM

IMHO, Waves is a good choice specially for long term but you should avoid putting all your eggs on this basket! Wink

I agree with you.

At the moment WAVES dropped to $2.8 few days ago, I converted 8% of my portfolio to WAVES and managed to buy it at $2.84-$2.91. Now I sold 1/2 for 20+% profit and put another buying order @2.8. I will hold the rest for at least few months as I believe the price will pass $5 in earlier 2018.

However, you are right about all eggs - always have a wide portfolio.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:01:33 PM

I agree with you.

At the moment WAVES dropped to $2.8 few days ago, I converted 8% of my portfolio to WAVES and managed to buy it at $2.84-$2.91. Now I sold 1/2 for 20+% profit and put another buying order @2.8. I will hold the rest for at least few months as I believe the price will pass $5 in earlier 2018.

However, you are right about all eggs - always have a wide portfolio.
Be careful about having a "too wide" portfolio though. There are a lot of people who assume that diversification means buying as many assets as possible. That's not the case though. It's better to have a few really strong assets than a lot of mediocre ones. So it always pays to do extremely thorough research on every investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: