Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not?  (Read 16899 times)
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much
i'm not recommended you to buy the waves because in my opinion if you want to investment in long term you can invest in ethereum more profitable and promises to investment than waves.. people always use the ethereum so it make the price of ethereum high price

Some investors consider 2-3 months as long term, yet it's actually not long term.

For waves, you need to be patient, otherwise you can't earn even a single cent. It completed its major pump with the movement started from $0.5 to $7.5 and the new trend is developing in waves.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:25:12 PM

Dear friends,

Thank you so much
i'm not recommended you to buy the waves because in my opinion if you want to investment in long term you can invest in ethereum more profitable and promises to investment than waves.. people always use the ethereum so it make the price of ethereum high price
People use Ethereum because it came first. Waves, once developed, would be the better platform and could quickly change the game as their token offers far more utility.
Razor5

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:22:24 PM

Divide your funds to 5 currencies from top-20, I think it's a good decision to include Waves in

But Waves is not in Top 20. Grin
I got your point and Waves should be in Top 20 asap. It should pass Bitconnect (scam), Tether (scam), Cardano, Hshare.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:10:36 AM

In think now is good time to invest in Waves some part of your money. In next year WAves have to grow up
Very likely given the smart contracts in Q1 and the new wallet and exchange in the next weeks/months.
This would really give waves some pretty big push upward. I am really very hopeful that Waves is a very good coin to hold right now as it is still very much in its low value and in the long run will really give a lot of profit to those who believed in it right from the onset. I so much believe in this project delivering much and for long term, I would gladly say, Yes!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Oliver2

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:49:43 AM

It should be profitable to hold waves for a long time, but I think it would be better to hold it than to hold it. I think the value of the ether will increase more than the value of waves.
Mihaluch

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:11:13 PM

I've been sitting in Waves for a long time, I think soon it will break through its top and fly into space! Waves has a lot of good news, an agreement with Kazakhstan has been signed. so that we are waiting for the break-up
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:15:11 PM

Any coin from top 100 or even top 200 will be good investments in long term. If we are speaking abount waves surely it will hit 20-30 buck in the nearest future
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:16:23 PM

I have been holding waves for quite a while and am in profit. It has been trading sideways for a long time and I think that with all the news that comes out and Sasha with his good communication skills will push Waves to new highs.

Many things are in the works, they just need to deliver the new Gui for the Dex and you will see things start to move

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:21:37 PM

I've been sitting in Waves for a long time, I think soon it will break through its top and fly into space! Waves has a lot of good news, an agreement with Kazakhstan has been signed. so that we are waiting for the break-up
In my opinion even if someone invest in waves now it will give possibilities to earn 3x more in one month so my prediciton is big pump in near weeks.

purangko

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:34:50 PM

Why not, but try to considered other advises because its to risky if you invest or focus only in one coin. Divide your money into a big opportunity and open your  doors in a bitcoin world. As I always say, holding different coin will give you more money. So, you must have a long and wide patient when entering on long term investment.

kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:16:58 PM

Everything is possible. Wait n see on next year. Wait for waves  development.
I have bought some waves last time. I dont think to sell my waves now.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:46:18 AM

I like ETH much better as it already has the network effect.
Obviously, Ethereum much better and Waves are potential cryptos, waves platform is just beginning and its good for a long-term investment hope very soon waves holders gain from it
A lot of things are going to be changing with waves.
This is one tool that if everything goes as promise, will be widely accepted and adopted by users which would make it the next revolutionary technology after Ethereum. I guess we just have to wait and see. Anyone who is smart now though and have been following the development with waves will definitely buy and hold.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:48:39 AM

waves also is a promising altcoin. better to have also.the more altcoin you have the more profit. dont put your eggs in a single basket
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:48:59 AM

Waves is always included in my most favourite personal portfolios. It is strong as rock. It may worth so much in future with their uber awesome roadmap. Prolly best coin behind ethereum.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:56:12 AM

You should buy waves but i think better option will be if you wait some longer. Maybe to january / february. Them profit will be bigger
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:57:18 AM

Waves is great for longterm hold,

I still don't know why its price is so low, when you compare it to other coins, it has a working product, one of the best blockchain experts at its help and a solid roadmap that they have been delivering.

The Price can easily go 10x in 2018 is my opinion. Its a stronger coin than NEO at the moment just has less hype.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:12:20 PM

Did anyone have a doubt that Waves is a great choice in the long. A great founder. Great team. The project is awesome in all directions. A lot of new ideas and implementations Sasha is now being implemented. I think in 2018 they will bring 1000% per annum to its investors. Without a doubt. And if they make the blockchain Waves the fastest in the world in General will be a holiday and flying to the moon

High risk high payoff
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:59:17 AM

Did anyone have a doubt that Waves is a great choice in the long. A great founder. Great team. The project is awesome in all directions. A lot of new ideas and implementations Sasha is now being implemented. I think in 2018 they will bring 1000% per annum to its investors. Without a doubt. And if they make the blockchain Waves the fastest in the world in General will be a holiday and flying to the moon
I don't think there'll be 1000% per year repeatedly, but there's almost definitely going to be a large increase in price in the future. I don't see any reason why Waves shouldn't be bigger than NEO and at least very close to Ethereum.
stanlee123

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:19:20 PM

I've bought some waves in July it was like 0.001 BTC per each Sad and now the price rises in USD but it falls in BTC. Will it go up in BTC or no? Unfortunately in this case profit in usd is nothing if it comes without profit in btc  Undecided
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:35:21 PM

Dear friends,

Thank you so much
if you did that when the time you post this i think your crying until
now,but if now maybe its better for you to buy ethereum instead of waves.
although i know that waves a good project and has potential,but its not
enough to hold for long term.so better not waves try some other coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: