Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:06:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does social media had a bad cause?  (Read 1315 times)
Natkist

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:14:52 PM

Sure.... It have because people abuse it uses
elena91

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:38:19 PM

For me is yes
theres always positive and negative in anything. it can definitely alter your reality, but only if you choose to let it.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:23:09 AM

Social media is good to every people who discipline themselves not too much intouch with it.
The bad cause of social media is easy to connect to xxx movies. Easy to play online games. Easy to find girlfriend or boyfriend. You can use it every time you want. Then after all these things your mind will work accordingly accordingly on what you feed. Sometimes you feel lazy to do your task. Sometimes health is affected that result to got easily sickness. In relationship social media is helpful but sometimes this is the reason in broken up with your lovelife.
tandex

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

Every good thing that is abused will have a bad cause. If social Media are abused, they can have bad cause
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:14:45 PM

For me is yes
Both good and bad, depence on how we use.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:28:24 PM

Yes..... It is bad for people who has a little understanding...
They only read a stupid statement once about someone and they judge that person based on what they read on social media's... Sometimes I fell sorry for them....
AnhHoang

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

Many studies have shown that the extensive use of social media can actually cause addiction to the users. Throughout their day, they feel to post something on their pages or check others posts as it has become an important part of our life.
Mari santia

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

of course it does.
Social Media can make us addicted to it. it causes us avoid social life and makes us live in fantasy. Facebook, lately, offers many games that makes teenagers wasting times and ignoring social interactions.
scission

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

It seemed like a huge waste of time to me, and I would much rather use that time to acquire something meaningful.
Vinkona

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:00:11 AM

Don't make a monster out of social media. It is nothing more than a tool, and it's up to you what you're gonna do with it. Works just the same no matter is it facebook, internet itself or a knife from your kitchen. Networking, education, sandwiches...or the other side.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

Well I have used social media for almost 13 years now and I would say that I have gained a lot from this network so I won't say entirely that it is bad,  it has its good and bad side
dindunwa

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:47:15 PM

I feel that it all depends on its usage by the user. for instance, we that crypto traders, it helps us alot in dissemination of information. Nut for who uses it for the negative stuffs, then i think its not worth it
twochain

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:56:48 PM

It could have a bad effect I. Your life if you are useing it too much
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:36:43 AM

Yes it does have a bad effect in people who are using it. But it depends on how people handle it and use it , if people use it frequently and forget to eat his/her meal just to make sure he/she is updated in its social media accounts and feeds that is the time where social media had a bad effect or cause to one's people health and life. Using too much social media is bad , and as peoples say to much use of a thing is bad for our life.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
miyaka1014

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:05:54 AM

It is not the social media but the person itself who is making a bad habit,  it's just a matter of time management. You just have to know your priorities.
shawncole

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:10:50 AM

I think so if you will not filter the content you're seeing. I stop following some friends who always love to complain. Cheesy
beibi

Activity: 17
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

Social media have become prominent parts of life for many young people today. Most people engage with social media without stopping to think what the effects are on our lives, whether positive or negative. Are we as a society becoming more concerned with Facebook "friends" than we are with the people we interact with face-to-face in our daily lives? What will the longterm effects of today's social media will see.
Chubbytex

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:54:53 PM

Social media has a lot of positive impacts  on human daily activities but it has equally  created so many negative impacts  on the survival of crypto space.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:43:03 AM

Yes their is a bad cause in using the social media , people who intend to use social media in bad way will cause people in trouble. Many people is using social media to steal money , scams and even using it illegal transactions. That is when social media had a bad cause to people but it is also depends in a user whether he use it in a good way or in a bad way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
henryp2

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:01:32 AM

Of course it has...but the social media has done more good than harm however. You can just sit at the comfort of your home and chat with someone who is thousands of mile from you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: