Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SKUNKHASH] Magnatum - Signatum Fork - Unique Feature - Bounty 2 On  (Read 70710 times)
DeadMan93

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:09:42 PM

errr..... coin announced today ... start syncing new wallet .. blocks 6 weeks behind .... wtf
mb its lags

what that even mean ..... newbie user sticking up for the copin .. newbie user dev who wont reveal identity .. obviusly a bit of a sly pre mine going on here .. i tend to have a lotta faith in coins ocminer lists on his bpool but tell me why i should have any faith ina coin when there is shadey 6 weeks behind on blocks from day 1 ........

Friend, maybe this is just a bug of the program, because all of the synchronization went for 6 days, maybe it's a small network glitch
rorschach1

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:11:42 PM

Node list help me too. Thanks
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:15:30 PM

This coin and its various spinoffs just seem riffe with scammy newbie accounts and questionable purpose. SIGT, then SIGT Classic, now Magnatum? All of these just smell and look the same. Seems to me the dev that made SIGT just to earn a ton of money is doing the exact same thing again here with Magnatum..

Looks like a premine, no real changes, same language style, probably just another money grab..

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
oldschoolgamer

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:18:12 PM

errr..... coin announced today ... start syncing new wallet .. blocks 6 weeks behind .... wtf
mb its lags

what that even mean ..... newbie user sticking up for the copin .. newbie user dev who wont reveal identity .. obviusly a bit of a sly pre mine going on here .. i tend to have a lotta faith in coins ocminer lists on his bpool but tell me why i should have any faith ina coin when there is shadey 6 weeks behind on blocks from day 1 ........

Friend, maybe this is just a bug of the program, because all of the synchronization went for 6 days, maybe it's a small network glitch

MAYBE?Huh?   sorry not convinced mate lol

TOO MANY MISSED OPPORTUNITIES!!!   buy any shitcoin today double your money tomorrow Tongue ol crypto woes
Dont leave coins in Bter exchange ...they are straight up thieves and dont even reply when your coins disappear Sad
DeadMan93

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:21:37 PM

mb its lags

Unfortunately, even the installation and launch of a wallet on another device showed 6 days, not weeks...
drNisa

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

QBIC - the best! =)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:27:08 PM

Is there a problem with showing hashrate on official pool? I see about 2,5-3,5 Mh/s only, instead of 55-56.
Admin of pool http://pool.magnatum.io. Please, check if your pool support change of difficulty by miner of sent shares! I changed shares' difficulty by using "--diff-multiplier 16" with ccminer/SPmod8, and it seems that it didn't count as much bigger share than usual and I got lower hashrate by 16x.

oldschoolgamer

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:30:50 PM

mb its lags

Unfortunately, even the installation and launch of a wallet on another device showed 6 days, not weeks...

fair enough if thats true...... but even 6 days of mining privately is unacceptable to be honest in my personal opinion ... you can say it was for testing blabla . got me ampped for a second seeing this coin but alas lol

TOO MANY MISSED OPPORTUNITIES!!!   buy any shitcoin today double your money tomorrow Tongue ol crypto woes
Dont leave coins in Bter exchange ...they are straight up thieves and dont even reply when your coins disappear Sad
OcVaad

Activity: 84

ALTCOM AKYfKGnUy7eJs5iF52khPdyNzVMybAy8Yh

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:32:42 PM

Pre-mine - as stated in the very first post and beta test - i think this one was on the second page.
2 500 000 coins pre-mined.

DeadMan93

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:33:34 PM

mb its lags

fair enough if thats true...... but even 6 days of mining privately is unacceptable to be honest in my personal opinion ... you can say it was for testing blabla . got me ampped for a second seeing this coin but alas lol
sorry, im not dev
magnatum (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:34:31 PM

This coin and its various spinoffs just seem riffe with scammy newbie accounts and questionable purpose. SIGT, then SIGT Classic, now Magnatum? All of these just smell and look the same. Seems to me the dev that made SIGT just to earn a ton of money is doing the exact same thing again here with Magnatum..

Looks like a premine, no real changes, same language style, probably just another money grab..

No, sir, sigt and sigt classic have no features except new hashing algo. We had a nice idea to solve bitcoin queue problem and took as starting point signatum.
magnatum (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:41:35 PM

mb its lags

You can check it by block number, its only 11000. Premine was 10 days. No special blocks as you can see in source code.
oldschoolgamer

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:47:32 PM

mb its lags

You can check it by block number, its only 11000. Premine was 10 days. No special blocks as you can see in source code.

thanks for the reply^^ , well i hope ur aware it said 6 weeks behind for me ... u might wanna fix that .. 6 weeks .. makes the coin look like an utter scam .. even if thats not correct .

magnatum (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:59:21 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 07:10:18 PM by magnatum

Wallet has been updated with users nodes. If you still have connectivity problems, please redownload.
brunosa

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:11:37 PM

High premine. No devs info. Looks kind of fishy.

No thanks.
Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:19:30 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 07:31:36 PM by Epicyclic

I would not trust this, the main Dev is a newbie who joined today, and his first message was "how to buy?" on a post selling hero or full member accounts, so already off the bat they where looking to deceive the community

by purchasing a long registered hero or full member account to gain trust. for all we know this could be Crowetic and his goons looking for a cash grab and to further disrupt the skunkhash/signatum name by association.

Until the dev team reveal themselves, or any previous projects, I suggest all approach with extreme caution.
magnatum (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:37:52 PM

I would not trust this, the main Dev is a newbie who joined today, and his first message was "how to buy?" on a post selling hero or full member accounts, so already off the bat they where looking to deceive the community

by purchasing a long registered hero or full member account to gain trust. for all we know this could be Crowetic and his goons looking for a cash grab and to further disrupt the skunkhash/signatum name by association.

Until the dev team reveal themselves, or any previous projects, I suggest all approach with extreme caution.

Not to gain trust, and just to be able to post images. I wanted full member, not a hero.
Epicyclic

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:11:15 PM

Not to gain trust, and just to be able to post images. I wanted full member, not a hero.

Ok, I can appreciate that answer, a word of advice would be to reveal yourself and the dev team to the community, as well as any previous projects, especially as you have pre-mined.

gurumeditation

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:17:00 PM

That poor-english-translated ANN sounds like bonsaicoin or signatum classic...
Same guy/team ?
also :
proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
is pretty funny for a PoW coin

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
ca3aH

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:17:24 PM

Premine~SkAMhash

SLEAZE!!!

Ho, вoт, чтo интepecнo, были y ниx дeньги, и кoличecтвo этиx дeнeг нe yмeньшaлocь и нe yвeличивaлocь. Cдeлaны oни были дaвным-дaвнo из мeтaллa нepжaвeющeгo и тяжeлoгo. И были oни пo фopмe в видe пиpaмидoк, и нe былo нa ниx ни цифp, ни бyкв, тoлькo блecк. Oтлил иx зoлoтыx дeл мacтep, пo зaкaзy cтapeйшин oпpeдeлeннoe кoличecтвo. Пpи этoм, кoличecтвo пиpaмидoк  былo тaкoe, чтoбы вceм xвaтaлo. И cтapым, и мaлым, и, ecтecтвeннo Зpeлым. Macтep yмep, a ceкpeт изгoтoвлeния дeнeг был yтepян. Taк чтo в этoй cтpaнe, кoличecтвo дeнeг ocтaвaлocь пocтoянным. И нe былo coблaзнa иx yвeличивaть или yмeньшaть.

Cтяжaтeльcтвo зa этим нapoдoм cкaзoчным нe вoдилocь, и дeньги xpaнилиcь в дeтcкиx кoмнaтax. Дeтвopa любили c ними игpaть, нe ocoзнaвaя, чтo этo мepa oбмeнa, и чтo в кaждoй пиpaмидкe ecть дoля тpyдa иx poдитeлeй. Чтo в пиpaмидкe зaключeнa нeкaя энepгия, кoтopyю мoжнo oбмeнять нa eдy, oдeждy и пpoчиe цeннocти.
   Ho oднaжды cлyчилocь нeoбъяcнимoe… У ceмьи xлeбoпёкoв дeньги в нoчь oднy иcчeзли caмым cтpaнным oбpaзoм. Beчepoм eщё были, a yтpoм иx нe cтaлo. Cнaчaлa дyмaли, чтo кpaжa этo, нo дeньги эти тaк и нe вcплыли нигдe. Hиктo нe cтaл пoкyпaть пpoвизии и oдeжды бoльшe, дa и y тpaктиpщикoв выpyчкa нe yвeличилacь.

Из oбopoтa гopoдcкoгo пpимepнo чeтвepть дeнeг иcчeзлa, чтo cкaзaлocь нa дeлax тopгoвo-финaнcoвыx.
 И cocтoялcя cxoд cтapeйшин, и былo пpинятo peшeниe yпpaзднить дeньги. Paз тaкoe пpoизoшлo oдин paз, тo этo вeдь мoжeт и пoвтopитьcя? И cтaли люди жить бeз дeнeг. Heпpивычнo этo, кoнeчнo, нo cтaли. A имeющиecя дeньги-пиpaмидки y вcex coбpaли, пepecчитaли, дa и пoд aмбapный зaмoк.

И нaчaлcя тoвapo-ycлyгa-oбмeн. Oбмeнивaли oни peзyльтaты cвoeгo тpyдa дpyг y дpyгa, нo кaзaлocь им, чтo oни, кaждый в oтдeльнocти, yпycкaeт “cвoю выгoдy” в oбмeнe. Кaждый cтapaлcя paбoтaть пoмeньшe, a пoльзoвaтьcя peзyльтaтaми чyжoгo тpyдa пoбoльшe. И нaчaлcя yпaдoк.

Bидя этo, cтapeйшины нa oчepeднoм cxoдe peшили cлeдyющee: pacпилить пиpaмидки имeющиecя нa poвныe чacти и paздaть из в тoй пpoпopции, в кoтopoй oни были изъяты из oбopoтa. Taк и пocтyпили, тoлькo вoт ceмья xлeбoпeкoв ocтaлacь ни c чeм. И, тeм нe мeнee, дeньги зaкpyжилиcь пo cтpaнe вмecтo бapтepa и вce вepнyлacь нa кpyги…
gurumeditation

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:27:06 PM

Website uses the same template than signatum lol
Looks like a fork from the ex "great community leader" team that was fired from signatum

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: