Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SKUNKHASH] Magnatum - Signatum Fork - Unique Feature - Bounty 2 On  (Read 70708 times)
enkayz

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:14:31 AM

Unless I'm an idiot, there appears to be a problem with pool.magnatum.io.

http://pool.magnatum.io/?address=B7R9TRe9vhJvNrKn6eSkkvuJPHt1XWtxou
http://explorer.magnatum.io/ext/getaddress/B7R9TRe9vhJvNrKn6eSkkvuJPHt1XWtxou

This wallet has only been used on pool.magnatum.io, and as you can see from the block explorer, no trades out have been made... yet there is a discrepancy between "total paid" from the pool and the block explorer.

I would normally think this is a maturity issue, but the most recent transactions are being credited to the wallet app. But I cannot figure out where the math isn't totally correctly.

Thanks in advance.

FF

simple answer is official pool is a rip off as well i guess Smiley

Block explorer is probably incorrect. Add the private key for that address to a fresh wallet and see if that balance matches up.

wow, that's aggressive. I tried it, but ... again, the most recent transactions are all showing, so I'm confused at how these could be off. Blockchain is about having all historical transactions, etc... so there shouldn't be these kinds of errors. My wallet agrees with the block explorer. When I put the wallet.dat on the new install of the wallet, it knew the value even before it sync'd with the blockchain...

The new wallet showed the unconfirmed transfers between spendable and unconfirmed, but the total value was the same as the original wallet.

Whatever is happening with the official pool, I hope they figure it out soon.

thanks.

FF

At least it's only 20 coins - my old wallet in SIGT has 0.5 coins available to spend, but the block explorer says 22.5K. According to SIGT people, the blockchain explorer is wrong and my wallet is right.

It's entirely possible the pool thinks that it paid 20 SIGT but the transaction never made it into the network; the official pool's wallet might need a rescan.

You are welcome to mine over at my pool; we're only running 1% fee on skunk algo, could prove more profitable in the long run. Smiley

is that SIGT or MGT ?
ya the MGT official balance got around 10-20 MGT wrong with the wallet

Oops yeah sorry, I meant MGT.

Sounds like a payment transaction went missing in the network - usually it happens because of an orphaned block that the daemon believes is legit; the coins themselves never actually exist in the blockchain, but the pool thinks they did & is allowed to spend them because the daemon isn't aware the block was orphaned; and then the block becomes orphaned after the payment was completed.

This usually would happen if a block was discovered to be an orphan after the confirmation period - e.g. if the pool/daemon had the confirmations set too low for the network's coinbase maturity, it is possible that payouts would occur before the coinbase becomes mature; later being orphaned however the payment still goes through and ends up on yiimp's payout database even though the block which generated the payout then becomes an orphan.

I can't tell you exactly what went wrong with Magnatum's yiimp pool, but it's probably something along those lines. The pool owner could fix the listed payout figures by running a scan through the database to check the payout records versus the transactions in the daemon however it's pretty tricky to do; especially once the issue is a while into the past. It's likely if there was a coinbase maturity issue like mentioned, it wouldn't happen very often as the chances of a block being orphaned after 20+ blocks is quite low (although it still does exist if there is a chain of orphans generated by a bunch of rogue nodes).

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
enkayz

Activity: 298

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:16:27 AM

does anyone know what ports magnatum uses as default? ...

rpcport=
port=

its not in the op - so im curious ...

tanx ...

#crysx

if i no wrong ,
rpcport = 33334

how can we find out for sure? ...

and what is the p2pport? ...

#crysx

https://github.com/magnatum/magnatum-source/blob/26d1d00766cbe9bf08d2c72457c819ff0b74344e/src/chainparams.cpp#L79
Code:
        nDefaultPort = 24333;
        nRPCPort = 24334;

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:36:58 AM

Some pretty good volume at a decent price going through Bitzure!
me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:58:21 AM

Nethash so high, 100GHz +
Miner won't get profit at current market price.
agrs

Activity: 896
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:59:48 AM

It's good. I observed that, as a rule, the price on the future exchange is 5-10 times higher than on the Bitzure.
known-user

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:46:34 AM

It's good. I observed that, as a rule, the price on the future exchange is 5-10 times higher than on the Bitzure.

i see this logic a lot, but i don't understand it.
why not mine the most profitable coin, make 5 or 10 times more now than mining - for example magnatum - and from that profit just buy for example magnatum for it? then you would have 5 to 10 times more coins.

i have putted 'for example' in front of magnatum, because this goes for any alt coin that is not the highest profitable coin to mine, i have nothing against magnatum itself.
AltMiner.net

Activity: 210

AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 11:05:36 AM

🛠 New mining pool added 🛠

https://altminer.net
Low latency, scalable and secure mining pool infrastructure
Currently only 0.9% fee
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

▶️▶️▶️ How to mine❓
Use the following parameters at your preferred mining software (replace WALLET with your wallet address):
Code:
-a skunk -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:8433 -u WALLET -p c=MGT

▶️▶️▶️ How to use a different difficulty❓
You can use the parameter d=? in your password to set the desired difficulty, good for NiceHash etc.
Code:
-a skunk -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:8433 -u WALLET -p c=MGT,d=8

▶️▶️▶️ Explorer
https://altminer.net/explorer/MGT

▶️▶️▶️ Nodelist
https://altminer.net/explorer/peers?id=1861

⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️ Low fee, multi algo pool | 2 hr payout | No registration required. ⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 11:07:53 AM

does anyone know what ports magnatum uses as default? ...

rpcport=
port=

its not in the op - so im curious ...

tanx ...

#crysx

if i no wrong ,
rpcport = 33334

how can we find out for sure? ...

and what is the p2pport? ...

#crysx

https://github.com/magnatum/magnatum-source/blob/26d1d00766cbe9bf08d2c72457c819ff0b74344e/src/chainparams.cpp#L79
Code:
        nDefaultPort = 24333;
        nRPCPort = 24334;

as per usual enkayz ...

you are awesome ...

i forgot i can actually look in the code - thats how flustered i am today ... luckily YOU know where to look tho ...

Wink ...

we are considering adding MGT to CWI-Pool system ... and CWIgm-0.9.9 ...

but need to test first and see ...

#crysx

Kirill38RUS

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:16:09 AM

Bitzure.... skam?!
http://prntscr.com/ghr7bl   not working  !
Support - not working!
Withdraw - not working!
agrs

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:20:42 AM

why not mine the most profitable coin, make 5 or 10 times more now than mining - for example magnatum - and from that profit just buy for example magnatum for it? then you would have 5 to 10 times more coins.

i have putted 'for example' in front of magnatum, because this goes for any alt coin that is not the highest profitable coin to mine, i have nothing against magnatum itself.

It can cost more because it is not on the exchanges yet. Bitzure is not a full-fledged exchange. And as a rule, new coins are always more profitable to mine. I think the miners will not sell it for less than 500 sat. If it's cheaper, then it's better to mine something else.
Bitzure

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 11:30:13 AM

Bitzure.... skam?!
http://prntscr.com/ghr7bl   not working  !
Support - not working!
Withdraw - not working!

We are currently transitioning our support system to zendesk, PM us here or email support@bitzure.com.

2FA must be enabled for withdrawals, you can use the app on your phone or download and app on your PC. If you still have issues let us know as we have processed over 100 withdrawals today?
known-user

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:46:35 AM

It can cost more because it is not on the exchanges yet. Bitzure is not a full-fledged exchange. And as a rule, new coins are always more profitable to mine. I think the miners will not sell it for less than 500 sat. If it's cheaper, then it's better to mine something else.

it you would not sell for 500 sats and think it will reach that, why not just mine another coin, get more value per day, and buy them now at bitzure for 250 sats? then you would end up with more magnatum coins rather than mining them directly. i still dont see the logic.
magnatum (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:04:39 PM

🛠 New mining pool added 🛠

https://altminer.net
Low latency, scalable and secure mining pool infrastructure
Currently only 0.9% fee
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

▶️▶️▶️ How to mine❓
Use the following parameters at your preferred mining software (replace WALLET with your wallet address):
Code:
-a skunk -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:8433 -u WALLET -p c=MGT

▶️▶️▶️ How to use a different difficulty❓
You can use the parameter d=? in your password to set the desired difficulty, good for NiceHash etc.
Code:
-a skunk -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:8433 -u WALLET -p c=MGT,d=8

▶️▶️▶️ Explorer
https://altminer.net/explorer/MGT

▶️▶️▶️ Nodelist
https://altminer.net/explorer/peers?id=1861

Thanks! Added to list.
agrs

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:05:24 PM

it you would not sell for 500 sats and think it will reach that, why not just mine another coin, get more value per day, and buy them now at bitzure for 250 sats? then you would end up with more magnatum coins rather than mining them directly. i still dont see the logic.
Yes, I think it's profitable to buy now for 250 sat. I think 500 sat is the lowest price, because at a lower price it's better to mine zec or lbc. Therefore, I think, the miners will not sell low.
crypto.lawyer.187

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:06:33 PM

its not profitable at all to mine MGT right now

i use 3 rigs and make like 1$ a day
BTCfan97

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:13:34 PM

Not sure what you are doing wrong then.

Also the Mac wallet doesn't open upon launch, it just crashes (OS X 10.12.6)
magnatum (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:19:39 PM

Not sure what you are doing wrong then.

Also the Mac wallet doesn't open upon launch, it just crashes (OS X 10.12.6)

Send me crash log, please.
agrs

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:20:46 PM

How you are calcalate your profit? Magnatum have not price yet.
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:41:40 PM

I am mining this coin, I hope and pray the dev is a good human being and will not dump his premine when the coin takes off. Only time will tell.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
tazmako

Activity: 350

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:36:03 PM

i think 320satoshi is not bad for 1week coin and only 1 exchange.

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: