Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES Conspiracy!!  (Read 1432 times)
CryptoBagHolder (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:53:13 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 05:34:01 AM by CryptoBagHolder

What's the deal with WAVES??  There has been some good news about WAVES yet the price is going nowhere!!

1. WAVES supposed to have the smart contracts feature implemented by Christmas time!!
2. Burger King Russia launching their own Whopper coin based on WAVES platform!!
3. WAVES supposedly is going to be traded on an exchange out of CHINA!! http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/894-waves-may-come-to-china

Yet the price seems to stay flaccid and steady for the most part with some dips!!  It's like being in a room with a super hot naked stripper and you can't get it up!!  It's like WAVES is suffering from coke dick!! Har har!!  Why is it despite these good news stories WAVES is just flopping around like a limp dick!!  

I want to hear what other people think about this!!
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:57:54 PM

LOL, every sentence above has two punctuations.  I think you're excited?  But on topic... I don't have the answer to that but it's probably two things.  One, few people are following Waves so they don't understand the significance of the BurkerKing announcement.  Second, with BTC, ETH, Dash, and other coins skyrocketing this week they're getting much of the attention.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:01:17 PM

I think a lot of people come form reddit and i dont see much talk going on about it their. People are talking about this coin and that coin, ones that ive not even heard of and saying how its the next new thing to go epidemic . Waves talk is always quiet, and the waves subreddit doesnt have many followers. With its close ties to ethereum you would think it would be at a much higher market cap but maybe the whales just havent come out to play yet.

CryptoBagHolder (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:13:37 PM

I think a lot of people come form reddit and i dont see much talk going on about it their. People are talking about this coin and that coin, ones that ive not even heard of and saying how its the next new thing to go epidemic . Waves talk is always quiet, and the waves subreddit doesnt have many followers. With its close ties to ethereum you would think it would be at a much higher market cap but maybe the whales just havent come out to play yet.

You would think whales would like to play in the WAVES!!   Grin
jerkoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:32:41 PM

If Waves implements own smart contract, how which programming language that'd be built on? Just curious because I am not really a BIG fan of the Ethereum solidity as we've seen a few hacks recently.
webofunni

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:40:28 PM

I prefer waves to stay in current price range so that I can purchase some when I get some money :-)
SilverQuark

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:45:04 PM

It's like WAVES is suffering from coke dick!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Tradegroup

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:10:29 PM

Waves is currently making alot of ground. Don't worry about it. Matter of time before it settles at a higher price. That will be around 20$
HomeToken

Activity: 126

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 02:13:13 PM

WAVES is the sleeping giant!

So good that we launch our ICO on it. Grin

coolzzz

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Coins

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:24:40 PM

Any planning on those tokens to be added?

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:30:28 PM

if the wave is big it is just waiting time for the price to increase
currently just waiting for me to do.

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:31:14 PM

You are just too excited. When it comes, it will come. Most important thing is, if you really believe it, then amass some waves now while the price is still cheap. so when the price starts to rise, you will not cram to get one.
rublix

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 02:34:23 PM

In the business world people need to realize things take a bit of time and delays are natural. Waves is great and the demand will continue to rise as their technology becomes more active in the space.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:44:29 PM

This may be a problem that can cause many bitcoiner start to be bored if you want to follow the project by giving low average price is a very big factor in the online world today. hopefully this does not go long and can return at the top of the price in order to remain stable.

Fancyax

Activity: 196

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:53:40 PM

Just bought some waves and waiting for the coke dick to go away  Grin

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:03:57 PM

My friend, just be patient!
Not all coins going directly up just because of some news.
For example etherium in the end of 2016 - start 2017. Price go down till about 9$. Phew!!! And before it dozens and dozens project was built at etherium! Many dozens millions of dollars was pouring in etherium. And then - Bang!!! Etherium fly to 300$!

So just be patient! And waves will also rise up.
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:14:32 PM

If Waves implements own smart contract, how which programming language that'd be built on? Just curious because I am not really a BIG fan of the Ethereum solidity as we've seen a few hacks recently.

Waves is written in Scala. But I don't know how the SC will be handled.

I think the price isn't growing (yet) because we have some players keeping it low. Once the game is over, a new cycle will start (with an uptrend I hope ^^). It's a good period to accumulate if you wish to enter in the market.
Thedrop82

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:38:29 PM

Can someone help me out and confirm if the BITTREX waves wallet is down for them too?

Been down for 24hours+
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:55:14 PM

Waves is the crypto platform for issuing, transferring,
and trading custom tokens and assets on the block-
chain.
Only for now the waves is still not much in demand of investors and developers.
I am sure that in the future the waves will be able to follow eth.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:57:06 PM

Waves is currently making alot of ground. Don't worry about it. Matter of time before it settles at a higher price. That will be around 20$
there's a lots of things to offer after all waves already make his name into crypto currency if i remember it right last year its been a talk
why waves is not moving but now we seen a lots of rise considering this project still young do have a lots to improve.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: