Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good day - Question about cloud mining  (Read 425 times)
misterj (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:03:03 PM

Good day ma'am/sir! I was introduced here by my fellow classmates and friends because we both experienced being scammed in this so called cloud minning. Can anyone help me out please on the things that should i do and things i should not do in here because i am looking forward to earn some money to help myself and my siblings. Thanks in advance for helping out and pardon for i know that this question is frequently asked. If you guys have any suggestion which could help, i am eager to read it and study it if needed.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:21:24 PM

Good day ma'am/sir! I was introduced here by my fellow classmates and friends because we both experienced being scammed in this so called cloud minning. Can anyone help me out please on the things that should i do and things i should not do in here because i am looking forward to earn some money to help myself and my siblings. Thanks in advance for helping out and pardon for i know that this question is frequently asked. If you guys have any suggestion which could help, i am eager to read it and study it if needed.

First of all, welcome to the forums. I could tell you all the rules, but it would better if you'd skim through here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

I'll list some things you shouldn't do on this forum / watch out for ( in my opinion. These are not necessarily forum "rules"). ( things newbies frequently are getting scammed for)

- HYIP/ Ponzi scams, they're extremely similar to cloud mining, ridiculous payouts is usually how you spot them.. There is an entire board dedicated to them. Avoid at all costs. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=207.0)
- Selling ANY altcoin anywhere on this forum for Paypal $$$. You will get chargebacked.
- Trading with low, and untrusted members. These have nothing to lose, and will scam you even for 2$. Be extremely cautious.
- Clicking on any links members sent you in PM that look fishy, or any banners.
- Be wary that time is money for alot of members of this forum. Questions are good, but don't be stupid, don't waste other peoples' time..
- Try to get a loan with your newbie account. Just don't.
- Spam for your signature, it hinders alot of people, and is not going to be worth it in the end.

These should be very straightforward, but there's dozens of people somehow still falling for all of these scams, and annoying other users..

Now for bitcoin, there are some guides out there which are really good. I'll list you some.

- Basic guide. Give it a read and scroll down for some more links and wallets. https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-bitcoin-a-step-by-step-guide/

- Blockchain Technology explained, https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-blockchain-technology/

- Satoshi whitepaper, understand how bitcoin works from the technical side, https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
 The entire http://bitcoin.org site is very good. It has alot of information about bitcoins for beginners.

- Lurk moar, through different sections of the forum. It will give you alot of good knowledge.

As for making money on the forums, I wouldn't know anything else other then selling a skill, or your signature space. ( which is worth nada if you're a newb.).

If you're familiar with normal stock trading, you could try to trade altcoins. on both http://poloniex.com and http://bittrex.com

Buy coins which you think will go up in value / are worth more then they currently are. Do research on them, study their team, their whitepaper, their planning / roadmap, and make your own decisions..

See https://coinmarketcap.com/ for the most altcoins.

Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:47:15 AM

start with this topic

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:49:19 AM

Here in this forum you can earn bitcoin in many ways.The most common way is Signature campaign.Its the good way fro earning some bitcoin.You can also join various typed of social media campaign. Some of them pay you with bitcoin and some of them will pay in altcoin. Before joining signature campaign yu need to rank up your profile minimum jr member.so stay tune with this forum
And what is important Bounty campaigns are loseless! There are no risks.
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:30:10 AM

Welcome to the forums!

My best advice would be: Do not trust anyone, no matter how reputable, smart, nice, or whatever else they may seem. On this forum there are a lot of people who will tell blatant lies to increase the value of their portfolio or to lower the prices of coins that they want to buy. As such, it's a very bad idea to follow a hype.
Don't invest in things you don't understand, don't trade with people on the forum without an escrow (even if they have high activity, there are a lot of stolen and sold accounts).

Furthermore, since it is possible to earn money by joining signature campaigns, there are a lot of people who just spam post in order to get their activity levels up. As such, a lot of the posts on this forum are meaningless and it can be tough to sift through the trash to find a few gems every now and then.

If you choose to invest in Altcoins, do your own research and be very critical. Imagine how a scammer could try to trick you before you make any deals. Do not invest any more than you can afford to lose!
And generally speaking, when you invest make sure you have a plan or strategy before you invest. Prepare for every good and bad scenario and make sure your strategy keeps you safe even in the worst possible event. Then once you've found a strategy that you like, stick to it and don't change. People often get emotional and then start selling/buying when they shouldn't. If your strategy turns out to have been a mistake adapt it for your next investment. Don't just randomly change during an investment though, especially when you're panicing over losing money or missing out.

Either way, good luck.
superplus

Activity: 475
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:46:01 AM

the first thing you should know, this forum is where the information about Bitcoin is shared. read all about the sticky thread because the information you should know is there all.
Tons1983

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:24:57 AM

I see thats why I am looking forward and read the post and blog here because they said I have learn more all the process how to gain knowledge how the bitcoin system working.
I am very eager to learn this.
Thank you.
Tarima24

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:17:14 AM

Most of mining are scam. So beware
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:28:35 AM

You can earn much Bitcoin on this forum. Also, you can make a good capital from this forum. There are many ways to Bitcoin on this forum. You can do the Signature Campaign, Social media campaign and much more. And if you have some special skill so you will earn more. If you earn from this forum to doing some campaign so first, you have to rank up your Bitcointalk profile. Min Jr. Member can join any campaign. If you rank up so high, so you will earn so high.
black014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:36:03 AM

about cloud mining, I just can not rely on cloud mining, based on my experiences with my experience and know, cloud mining is a big scam that's a lot of bitcoiner have interested in here because of their wrong though they'll get you right away here but that's not the case, it's a bit of a chance that you'll find a sensible cloud mining you'd better do here join the signature campaign and try to join when you are a jr member or much higher than that.
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:49:21 AM

If you want to not get scammed, don't invest in cloud mining.

Even the so called legit sites will terminate your contract as soon as your earnings on their site is less than the amount of hardware maintenance fees that they charge you. You will almost never make a good profit out of it, and you'd be lucky to get any profit at all.

Go with genesis mining if you really want to get ripped off but, cloud mining is only good for if you have referrals honestly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: