Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:38:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can you do with Bitcoins but can't do with Dollars?  (Read 1824 times)
Krispin47

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:12:00 PM

What can you do with Bitcoins but can't do with Dollars?

If you hold bitcoins for around five years, the original price might double or triple or even be ten times the original, on the other hand if you hold dollars for 5 years the price won't increase enough to make you a profit like bitcoin does.
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

the fact that i can get bitcoins or any other crypto currencies faster than dollars the fact that i can pay with crypto faster than fiat and only using my phone dont have to take cash with me i won't of course take about technology you all know it and many other reasons that crypto is better than fiat but what i wrote is good enough reasons and at the end (it's not about what i can do with bitcoin cannot do with dollars its about how easier i can do it with crypto than dollars or any other type of cash )
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

Dollars had fixed value, compared to bitcoin has no definite value, it can even make you a millionnaire by holding it for long term, because time to time, btc value fluctuates.. There are many people who became richer and richer because of day to day trading:)
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

get rich fast. that's what.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

If you hold bitcoins for around five years, the original price might double or triple or even be ten times the original, on the other hand if you hold dollars for 5 years the price won't increase enough to make you a profit like bitcoin does.
Dollar is not really an asset at the same time like bitcoin and other digital currencies are and holding it on will only give a little profit if a person stores it in bank. Bitcoin prices fluctuate the most among crypto coins, making it possible to make money within short time.

Also, we cannot transfer dollars anonymously across the world at a very fast speed. But with bitcoin, it has become possible to make anonymous fast transactions.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

We could just invest to dollars or any other fiat and wait for its price to get high depending on the movement or exchange of it in the market. Bitcoin is also decentralized , so we could assure that no political aspect could affect bitcoin specially the corruption and the rate in transaction is not applicable on bitcoin in terms of little investments.
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:19:56 AM

Well, the most important thing is that the dollar can be felt physically in your hands. Still, this is the classic main currency in the world. And bitcoin is a digital currency. But the difference is not really great at all. For bitcoins, too, it is wise to pay in stores. Buy things and pay for services

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

In my own opinion, the best thing we can do with bitcoin that we cannot do with dollars is to wait for the 'short' period of time to increase it's price. In that way, we can earn passively, big time.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:52:18 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 12:18:33 AM by ladydark

First thing is that you could send very huge amounts without being known to your governments even to other countries also. Bitcoin could not be devalued by any government and by having bitcoins in our wallets with our private keys, we are our own banks and no more in need of any banks.

angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:13:58 AM

In bitcoin I can hold it in years and expect to increase its value so fast compair to dollor that so slow.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

In bitcoin I can hold it in years and expect to increase its value so fast compair to dollor that so slow.
There are massive differences between dollar and bitcoin. Though both are currencies but different in their natures. Dollar is a paper money and as you said, the increase in its value is very slow whereas on the other hand, bitcoin is digital currency and increases in price drastically over short time.

Dollar has very limited users and the transactions with dollar are not fast, on the other hand bitcoin is cherished throughout the globe and offers much faster transactions.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:48:05 AM

I can track my own transactions to see if it goes there or not unlike using dollars when purchasing online that you need to call a bank if your transactions did not push through and the hassle of getting passed for many hours just to tell you what exactly happen to your purchase.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

simple answer,you can use bitcoin without paying any taxes,while dollar can't unless its for illegal transaction that prefers no tax..but talking legally this one special features why bitcoin is loved by many users.its decentralization that offers you free from any interference
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

We all know that the value of Bitcoins increase and fluctuate and so does the value of any other cryptocurrency but one must remember that that fluctuation that comes in the Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies is more than what comes in normal currency so the chances of profit are more in cryptos as compared to the dollars and everything else.
But dollar is a safer investment but crypto is risk but still give the highest returns.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

of course, an important indicator of why people choose bitcoin is its volatility, today invest$ 1000 In bitcoin, and put 1000 In the Bank and compare in a year where you increase your savings, and where not! The good news is that more and more people begin to trust and choose bitcoin!
sorry for grammatical mistakes!
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:25:02 AM

can track my last transaction and regret it when it pump and i sell my bitcoin before.
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:38:12 PM

You can behold them inside your Ledger Nano S, you can lose them by forgetting the wallet's password or losing the private keys, while still have them in front of you, you can have them stolen in your home without a thief actually never physically entering your home, you can carry bitcoins worth billions in the pocket of a jacket that you then forget in a bar...
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:45:43 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 03:00:58 PM by Carmen01

There's difference in the earnings because digital money can grow a lot in price but real money like dollar can grow also but only just a little,i think we can call crypto currency as an investing tools not like real money.And the transaction of digital currency is really fast not like dollar that you need a lot signature before you already withdraw your money like here in our country.

Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

There are a lot of things that can do with bitcoin that dollar cannot, they are the same currency with a value. Dollar as what we know, it is centralized, and regulated by a Government, and bitcoin is decentralized. You cannot send dollar to anybody without a middle man, that bitcoin does. being decentralized, you can able to send money anytime anywhere without delay if you wish. And, you can own your own bank account for free, own your own money, you alone.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:03:19 AM
Merited by johnyespapa (1)

I can use bitcoin as a alternative source of income or invesement which the dollars does not have. Bitcoin is the best thing with monetary value which provides instant incomes without doing anything.
They help you to become more financially stable without doing anything forthem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: