Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can you do with Bitcoins but can't do with Dollars?  (Read 1824 times)
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:37:42 AM

Crypto has volatility and that is why there are so many people who want to put their money into those projects, this kind of earning is easy and require only a knowledge.
Nicole Dias

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:51:51 PM

There are something which we can do with Bitcoin but not Dollars. First of all, we can mine Bitcoin and dollars are provided by the governments. Secondly, Bitcoin is created by blockchain technology and Dollars is not. Specially, Bitcoin is invisual but dollar is visual. Besides, the price of bitcoin is extremely high, the bitcoin price maybe ten thousand times as high as dollar.
AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

You can buy most cryptos with Btc from exchanges. In most cases, you can't do this with fiat. If you want the stable price of fiat, then there is Tether, which you can use as a currency.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

You can do payment with bitcoin without knowing anyone.
Can do payment with bitcoin cross border at very cheap rate as compared to dollars.
You can send minimum value of bitcoin to someone for example -- 0.00000001 btc and dollars decimal value is very high.
Correct me if i wrong..

It looks like you are wrong really. In fact, you can't send as little as 0.00000001 BTC to anyone as your transaction is unlikely to ever get confirmed. And while it doesn't look as a big issue as long as you trying to send as much, it definitely is with bigger amounts. There are quite a few wallets out there with balances below or on par with the minimum transaction fee, so these coins are not sendable or spendable and stuck for good.

Well, at least until fees go down dramatically.
Megazord

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:53:14 PM

if you look at the example on investments, then on a pair of dollars you will not play as well as on bitcoin if you want to get a good income.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:17:02 PM

Unlike dollar account, anyone can create a bitcoin wallet and transfer or receive bitcoins directly into the wallet without the help of any third party as in the form of banks givig us ATM cards and theybthe banks having to activate and deactivate these cards.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:25:58 PM

I can pay online privately for many of the computing services I use.  This is much better than giving up my cc information and exposing my identity.  Bitcoin really is amazing.  I also use Ethereum in this capacity as well.  Both perform excellent. 
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:29:44 PM

I don't need any form  of verifications to use Bitcoin,i don't need to be afraid to carry at least two Bitcoin, I can send bitcoin to anyone anywhere in the world without a middle man..but for dollar not possible..
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:10:02 PM

You can hide your bitcoin in your device that dollie don't?
You can use bitcoins in a mode of payment while you are in your house and lying while dollar don't.
And you can transact business with bitcoin  in any country that dollars don't?
Willie_Linder

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:16:57 PM

This question is a very good one. I agree that people do not actually know what to do with their Bitcoin. We must know that Bitcoin and the blockchain technology are totally unique and special. First, as we all mentioned, profit can be made with Bitcoin. You just have to wait when the price rises and take the surplus in dollar. Bitcoin has no special exchange fee from one country to another. 1 Bitcoin is the same in America or in Africa. Additionally, it is a currency that tries to bring justice to our societies and it does not depend on politicians and on banks. I think it is very cosy to use.
iamwagner

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:18:05 PM

Best thing about bitcoin is you can remember your private keys in your brain.  With cash I'm not sure how you privately move your money from country to country.  Bitcoin seems much easier than shoving fiat up my ass.  
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

What can you do with Bitcoins but can't do with Dollars?

In bitcoin i can send it to others even i am just sitting here in our house but dollar cannot. I can put my bitcoin in different digital wallet while dollar cannot. Bitcoin is volatile and price rapidly change while dollar cannot. Bitcoin has a higher value while dollar has a fixed value. Bitcoin is digital currency and intangible asset while dollar is controlled and issued by the government and it is a tangible asset.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:35:12 PM

Bitcoin can experience a high price increase, while the dollar does not. Bitcoin can we mine, while dollars don't.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:51:19 PM

Well, firstly, earn a ridiculous value increase. Secondly, I can sell bitcoin for a ridiculous fee. Thirdly, I can market physical BTC coins as if they were unicorns, and consequently earn a profit on them as if they were unicorns. Etc...
Bitcoin price sometimes increase. It's value varies fron time to time and it's currency can't be use and still has to be changed into state money unlike dollar whose value is steady and is physically present.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:51:40 AM

Bitcoin can experience a high price increase, while the dollar does not. Bitcoin can we mine, while dollars don't.
Definitely, one of the advantages of bitcoin is its potential to gets high. Once bitcoin increases, the price becomes profitable than dollars. Though dollars also increase, but it doesn’t meet the price of bitcoin, there’s a big difference.

Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:02:03 AM

Well bitcoin is decentralized and no one controls it and it's price is determined by the supply and demand. Unlike dollars, the value of bitcoin can increase abruptly and you can earn huge profits when you sell it.
Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:07:19 AM

Personally, in bitcoin I can earn and save, unlike when you have dollars or Cash there will always a tendency for you to use that cash, buy anything you like and you'll not recognized that your money have lost because of buying. They are both can be used as payment but bitcoin is in a more innovative way.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:23:08 AM

There are good things I can do with my bitcoins that I cannot do with my dollars. Of course on top is being able to use it directly for online tradings which which I love so much cause I am getting good profit. Because with dollars, you still have to go to an exchange to buy a currency that accepts it. Also prices may inflate quickly however it can also drop down intensely at times so we have to be watchful on that and take advantage. And one of the best thing about it is that opening your own account is hassle free, just few tap and not so much tangible requirements are needed to be on it. Thanks to bitcoin!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:39:33 AM

What we can do with bitcoin is to hold it for a long time and it will earn a very good profit that is the characteristics that dollar do not have. The value of dollars do not increase that high actually stock up to its value.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:54:53 PM

The two are both medium of exchange but they do not have exactly the same structure. I can easily convert bitcoins into money without leaving the house, unlike dollars before I convert it into fiat in my country I need a money exchanger. Bitcoin is digital currency and intangible asset while dollar is controlled and issued by the government and it is a tangible asset. They are both can be used as payment but bitcoin is in a more innovative way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: