Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:58:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO in December  (Read 26530 times)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:33:12 PM

1) Artemine, for creating an ICO factory next to Minereum, which is a token creation service. Both are built on the ethereum network and will probably work together very well. The supply of ART comes exclusively out of the contributions in MNE during the ICO, which I feel will be around 500.000MNE tops, giving it a supply of 50 million. The cool thing about artemine is that it's a genesis address that you can sell/transfer; the coins you buy will be mined over a period of 60 years, making it slightly harder to mine each time a new block gets mined, so for example if you buy 20.000 ART (+- 800$), you'll mine on average 333 ART a year, or about 1 a day. With a low supply like that I believe prices could easily reach 10$, which could provide a very nice passive income of a few hundred bucks a month. The reason why I feel prices could go that high is because
A. companies pay large amounts of money to create coins and launch ICO's. Minereum and Art can make this a lot cheaper and easier if you use their tokens to pay for the services, and
B. because Art and Mne both have very active dev teams that will not stop innovating and integrating the coins in their future projects.

2) Datum, for creating a trading platform for online data and services, which is estimated will become a 120 billion market. As we all know, facebook makes billions selling your information by allowing advertisers to buy ad space. These ads aren't random, they're highly targeted, and you don't make a dime. Datum will cut out the middle man (facebook, twitter, google ads, ...) and allow you to sell your data yourself. you can also buy data through the Datum coin DAT. Now, eventhough they have a very large supply (3 billion), I'm convinced they can easily reach a 5 billion market cap, which will make each coin be worth around 1.66$, which gives you a x80 ROI.

3) Change Bank, for creating the first truly decentralized crypto bank in the world. Allthough there are multiple crypto banks active and in development, Change is widely considered to be the most promising one, allowing its users to apply for crypto loans, get insurance, and pay all over the world with their own crypto mastercard. I believe the amount of coins was estimated to be 312 million, and the value of 1 coin during the ICO is about 0.6 - 0.7$. I believe they can reach 1/10th of Visa's marketcap of 230 billion, which is a cap of 23 billion, making each coin valued at around 73$, which would be x100 ROI. An investment of 1.5 ETH would give you 750 CAG, valued at a little over 54K.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
silverston (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:21:18 PM

1) Artemine, for creating an ICO factory next to Minereum, which is a token creation service. Both are built on the ethereum network and will probably work together very well. The supply of ART comes exclusively out of the contributions in MNE during the ICO, which I feel will be around 500.000MNE tops, giving it a supply of 50 million. The cool thing about artemine is that it's a genesis address that you can sell/transfer; the coins you buy will be mined over a period of 60 years, making it slightly harder to mine each time a new block gets mined, so for example if you buy 20.000 ART (+- 800$), you'll mine on average 333 ART a year, or about 1 a day. With a low supply like that I believe prices could easily reach 10$, which could provide a very nice passive income of a few hundred bucks a month. The reason why I feel prices could go that high is because
A. companies pay large amounts of money to create coins and launch ICO's. Minereum and Art can make this a lot cheaper and easier if you use their tokens to pay for the services, and
B. because Art and Mne both have very active dev teams that will not stop innovating and integrating the coins in their future projects.

2) Datum, for creating a trading platform for online data and services, which is estimated will become a 120 billion market. As we all know, facebook makes billions selling your information by allowing advertisers to buy ad space. These ads aren't random, they're highly targeted, and you don't make a dime. Datum will cut out the middle man (facebook, twitter, google ads, ...) and allow you to sell your data yourself. you can also buy data through the Datum coin DAT. Now, eventhough they have a very large supply (3 billion), I'm convinced they can easily reach a 5 billion market cap, which will make each coin be worth around 1.66$, which gives you a x80 ROI.

3) Change Bank, for creating the first truly decentralized crypto bank in the world. Allthough there are multiple crypto banks active and in development, Change is widely considered to be the most promising one, allowing its users to apply for crypto loans, get insurance, and pay all over the world with their own crypto mastercard. I believe the amount of coins was estimated to be 312 million, and the value of 1 coin during the ICO is about 0.6 - 0.7$. I believe they can reach 1/10th of Visa's marketcap of 230 billion, which is a cap of 23 billion, making each coin valued at around 73$, which would be x100 ROI. An investment of 1.5 ETH would give you 750 CAG, valued at a little over 54K.

I do not know anything about artemine. About the date, I agree, but it's a long time to wait for the beta release, but about the changebank you do not mind the moment that they are from Estonia, but at the same time Estonians can not participate there?

█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:28:49 PM

Found out about STASH with its untraceable anonymous transactions using zero knowledge cryptography! Looks like it's going to be a strong contender in the cryptosphere
MiBambino

Activity: 644

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:37:14 PM

I do not know anything about artemine. About the date, I agree, but it's a long time to wait for the beta release, but about the changebank you do not mind the moment that they are from Estonia, but at the same time Estonians can not participate there?

Well as you may know sometimes ICO's are not accessible to the native people (for some reason I don't know), so I'm not too worried. Change has huge global potential and will prove to be a very wise investment

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
silverston (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:39:57 PM

Well as you may know sometimes ICO's are not accessible to the native people (for some reason I don't know), so I'm not too worried. Change has huge global potential and will prove to be a very wise investment

I read a detailed review of this ico, at first he wanted to invest himself, but now changed his mind, of course it's just one of the opinions

.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:00:24 PM

And as for me, there are some interesting pre sales that I want take part in. I think COMSA and Tokenlab are very promising and Etherparty also. Maybe Red Pulse if PBOC will lenient.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
silverston (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:50:35 PM

And as for me, there are some interesting pre sales that I want take part in. I think COMSA and Tokenlab are very promising and Etherparty also. Maybe Red Pulse if PBOC will lenient.

several sites gave an etherparty a low score. can you say that it's so good? now the presale sold 75%

.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:57:46 PM

not interested to participate in ICOs anymore, every time the tokens are listed in some exchange some dump happens.
It is more easy, profitable and safe to buy after them get listed...
thangoffshore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:22:19 AM

not interested to participate in ICOs anymore, every time the tokens are listed in some exchange some dump happens.

Have you checked the cases of Mothership & 0x?

silverston (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:40:31 AM

do you think it's not profitable to participate in ico? but in fact, many projects that are more expensive than the price of ico

.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
ThomasVeil

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:40:02 AM

Ardor has another ICO round for the Ignis coins this week, starting this morning.
I just think it makes much more sense than investing in tech that doesn't exist, and may take years to show returns. By that time you'll have lost tons of gains you would have gotten if you would have stayed in crypto. Also, maybe I'm dense... but I don't even get most of those ICOs. Why would I need something like a 'e-game currency' or 'kickstarter-currency' or 'document-signing' currency, if that's all stuff you can trivially do with many existing blockchains (e.g. document signing)?
dg2010

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:00:21 AM

Grin
Kick ICO and Centra
I think this is 2 best ICO in september.
sandos

Activity: 440

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:18:11 AM

I dont think good ICO price will dump. look at SONN and BAT. It's almost x2 when list on bittrex

ahtremblay

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:54:53 AM

KICK ICO is a good project. And checkout paragon topic. this good too

Invester

Activity: 646

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:14:38 AM

Guys, I suggest in this thread to share thoughts on the ICO in September. I'll start first.

1. Powerledger

Presale for a fixed price ended successfully, the sale will begin, there is a real opportunity to buy tokens cheaper, because the price is not fixed. The project itself is also interesting.

2. Spheris Cool project, decentralized application store

3. Aventus Can be interesting , ticket sales, good project

I was with Aventus signature campaign before my current one. That was a very quick sale, in a matter of 10 minutes I guess for the public ICO. The whitepaper list which was exclusive almost sold out the AVT tokens offered. Eventchain is almost the same with aventus with another target audience. Might also be a sold out. Get Protocol might also follow the same path.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:42:41 AM

Still look for some good ICO. wil check out Aventus thread. thank you

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:15:41 AM

The ICO is now in my mind that it is good and its projects are successful and this is something that is blessed for me.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:17:47 AM

several sites gave an etherparty a low score. can you say that it's so good? now the presale sold 75%

You need to do own research. I realy love concept of simplifing
Ardor has another ICO round for the Ignis coins this week, starting this morning.

Jelurida  Cheesy The distribution is so unfair....I no longer have the strength to trying

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
pairinpay

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:33:43 AM

I'm interest project Aventus, and I will do own research on Aventus.
Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 08:02:05 AM

KickICO is the best crowdsale so far that have been started in this september and have been reach there softcap within just a 20 hours. Hoe nice to see it that they reach there soft cap within just 20 hours and their website have been uodated that their ICO would ends within just 9days from now

Disagree. https://crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-kickico-ico/

I am very interested in your opinion regarding the best ICO in September? I have read the information on the website. There are some ICO are discussed, and also gave a statement about the pros and cons of an ICO project.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: