Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:52:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO in December  (Read 26534 times)
rally

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:24:14 PM

no best ico avaible now

I'll tell you a good idea, there is a very cool ico minerva, with a high level of hype, but the date ico is still unknown

warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:24:43 PM

I think for the end of this month cartaxi is the best ICO, a tremendous success on pre-ICO yesterday, and I'm sure ICO results will be much bigger
cartaxi is showing very much potential and i think it will be successful to gain the interest of a lot of investors. right now i am not looking forward to any ico right now in october because of china's ban on them because it has a huge impact on it and also red pulse is relaunching this month but right now i don't advice anyone to invest till the heat is on.
Let's wait the price of tokens recover, other ICO project also know that and they are change the date open crowdsale to new time.
Almost ICO projects have changed to October, but some potential projects like Spectiv changed to December.
Maybe they do not trust the price of Ethereum and tokens in October and November can reach to high price.
rally

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:28:21 PM

I think for the end of this month cartaxi is the best ICO, a tremendous success on pre-ICO yesterday, and I'm sure ICO results will be much bigger
cartaxi is showing very much potential and i think it will be successful to gain the interest of a lot of investors. right now i am not looking forward to any ico right now in october because of china's ban on them because it has a huge impact on it and also red pulse is relaunching this month but right now i don't advice anyone to invest till the heat is on.
Let's wait the price of tokens recover, other ICO project also know that and they are change the date open crowdsale to new time.
Almost ICO projects have changed to October, but some potential projects like Spectiv changed to December.
Maybe they do not trust the price of Ethereum and tokens in October and November can reach to high price.

spectiv very cool project, it is a pity that they have to move their ico to December, I would like to take part in it

T.Stuart

Activity: 644

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:51:28 PM

centra become best ICO on September. For October I recommend Datum, Paypie, Napoleon and utrust

completely agree, all these projects have a good potential, I'll add airtoken on my own, there should also be an interesting project on shortterm

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
MiBambino

Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:08:08 PM

centra become best ICO on September. For October I recommend Datum, Paypie, Napoleon and utrust

completely agree, all these projects have a good potential, I'll add airtoken on my own, there should also be an interesting project on shortterm

Airtoken might be in direct competition with Electroneum, wouldn't you agree? Which isn't a massive problem but they should really market their product more, literally all I see everywhere is Electroneum whereas I had to go look for Airtoken info myself.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
stellarowl12

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:21:13 AM

I made a review of EtherParty - please check it out! I really like their product which is in alpha right now on the Ropsten testnet. They are competitors to Agrello and Blockcat and have an experienced team from Vanbex.com (a blockchain consultancy)

https://youtu.be/Adr4zOV7NiY
nofuture

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:28:07 AM

Check out paypie people. They say Athony - co eth founder will stay with their projec.t this is a big news

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
xiufei

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:10:28 AM

Cheesy GATCOIN For me. this is good project
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:19:06 AM

indeed a lot now ico popping up, I think spheris one of the best ico in october,
but unfortunately the number of investors there is quite weak
keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:32:01 AM

Best ico in otober maybe alloy or auctus. The best ico sometimes  did not get hype too muc. But the coin or token price perform well. Because somettimes the ico which collect not too much money the team take responsible more then too much hard cap reach
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:26:57 AM

Wanchain #1, Red Pulse, Dragon Chain, Power Ledger, COMSA, Request Network, etc. These are all decent. Lots of scams be careful. Centra seemed like BS to me. I heard a lot of people were paid off. Hyped ICO's blow up look at Kyber it blew up. Crazy paper was made.
KingAzir

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:34:40 AM

I think GATCOIN is quite good project with its concept and Is best ico in october no doubt.

btcdiggingmaster

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:18:19 AM

Exactly, already their pre-sale very successful and people are waiting for their ICO. I agree because right now in China on Oct 15th election will be held so after the election they may regulate the Bitcoin and ICO's in their country.
Vladimir66

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:35:10 AM

I think GATCOIN is quite good project with its concept and Is best ico in october no doubt.

How much the company wants to assemble GATCOIN??? you can link to it?
snackman

Activity: 260

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:39:58 AM

How much the company wants to assemble GATCOIN??? you can link to it?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2197889.100
I see they want connect more than 60k restaurant. Cheesy Maybe you should go their thread and join telegram group for more detail

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:54:17 AM

These questions are always strange, because every user tries to push and advertise to the ICO himself or to sign it .... it's really hard to find a user who reports an ICO in an impartial and honest way.

So I tell you the ICOs I do ... decide if they are good  Wink

Red Pulse (Great Waiting After Small Chinese Block)

Bitboost (project similar to ebay-amazon where you pay for objects with crypto coins)

EIDOO (Eth and Erc20 wallet, decentralized exchange where you can sell and buy all erc20 tokens, ebay-like bazaars, later wallet btc and atomic swarms between currencies). You will hear VERY talk about EIDOO.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:59:34 AM

Exactly, already their pre-sale very successful and people are waiting for their ICO. I agree because right now in China on Oct 15th election will be held so after the election they may regulate the Bitcoin and ICO's in their country.
Their ICOs are live now. I think see their great potential with innovative and highly realistic projects to be realized and executed. I think it would be a shame if you ignore Cartaxi and not be part of this project. there are many people who are interested in their platform so I think cartaxi will have a good thing going forward. lets see
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:03:40 AM

Not sure if anyone mentioned GIZER..?
I very carefully choose signature campaigns to which I join.
Game market is huge and everyone have to agree with me.
This idea is about something like Champions League for gamers.
In my opinion it will be huge!
Read more by clicking in my signature Wink
bonghip

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

bông

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:14:37 AM

Aventus can be a good project, I see quite a lot of people invest in it. I will try with this project!

jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:09:57 PM

Just came across NapoleonX. It's the first algorithmic crypto-asset Manager with an ICO starting on 23 October. Looks like a fairly intertesting, albeit ambitious project. I like that that the platform will be based on an open source scheme.

Web: https://www.napoleonx.ai
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: