Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:32:33 AM

I asked on telegram and they said hardcap reached and tokensale ended now.Its closed still 2days left but target reached so there is no more sale now.
So soon there will be an official announcement. Just wait a little. Now there is nowhere to hurry Smiley

Right, the campaign ends in 2 days I believe that's when we should be hearing an announcement.
Yes maybe now they need some time to wrap up every thing.This is a successful ICO campaign so maybe needs time to celebrate it.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:40:59 AM

I am not a tech person but I am sure this project will succeed much in future if whole team work hard because its aim and concept is to protect other projects and also promote and encourage young talent to join its mission in the presence of experienced personalities from cybersecurity.
Of course! There is a cool idea, a thoughtful concept and a detailed implementation plan.
Everything will be fine!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:48:09 AM

I got an email, I got my orderbook account and got it verified with success.. Just have to wait for the bounty to be distributed now. Does anyone know the date of distribution for the bounty?

I didn't received any such email from Hacken project management or bounty manager.
If you have not received a letter from bounty Manager on acceptance of your work, perhaps your work was not accepted
What kind of bounty are talking about? Social media, signature, articles and blogging? What exactly do you mean?
I mean media bounty (articles, video, blog). I know the bounty Manager, in all his projects similar rules
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:59:30 AM

What kind of bounty are talking about? Social media, signature, articles and blogging? What exactly do you mean?
I mean media bounty (articles, video, blog). I know the bounty Manager, in all his projects similar rules

May be then you can recommend other bounty projects made by this manager?
Hacken bounty campaign is almost over, so I think participant might be interested in other campaigns)

rebrik7

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:32:59 AM

Hacken bounty campaign is almost over, so I think participant might be interested in other campaigns)
I can recommend LevelNet bounty, which managed also by Xenia. It is one more project with great idea, experienced team and good advisors. They already have a product, LevelNet utility.
Here is links to bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2328023.0 bounty thread here and on Medium - https://medium.com/@LevelNetwork/levelnet-bounty-campaign-afefc57009ff

Main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2212642.0

Necessarily pay attention to this project!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
riyaz22

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:33:52 PM

I can recommend LevelNet bounty, which managed also by Xenia. It is one more project with great idea, experienced team and good advisors. They already have a product, LevelNet utility.
Here is links to bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2328023.0 bounty thread here and on Medium - https://medium.com/@LevelNetwork/levelnet-bounty-campaign-afefc57009ff

Main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2212642.0

Necessarily pay attention to this project!
I think this ANN is not for bounty discussions.Maybe bounty manager disqualify those who discuss it.Beware!!!
riyaz22

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:37:31 PM

I asked on telegram and they said hardcap reached and tokensale ended now.Its closed still 2days left but target reached so there is no more sale now.
So soon there will be an official announcement. Just wait a little. Now there is nowhere to hurry Smiley
Its a general information not any announcement brother.We have enough time time to wait for next announcements from project management.
riyaz22

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:09:56 PM

Now PreICO,ICO successfully over for Hacken project.What next???
Which exchange Hacken is going to hit and what will be the price???
Will it rise with demand or trading volume???
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:11:35 PM

what happen if i didn't yet verified my account in orderbook? Do I sent my eth?
rebrik7

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:40:19 PM

what happen if i didn't yet verified my account in orderbook? Do I sent my eth?
You should to try. If no, then you need to pass verification.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:29:37 PM

My orderbook account verified successfully.Do anyone know whether we needs to send our ether address or not???
First of all let's wait for official announcement about end of tokensale. After that team will inform all participants of ICO and bounty.

Yes!
HACKEN tokensale ended!
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:30:36 PM

Congratulations to the team of the project with success!
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:45:33 PM

congrats with the ico and the second goal , i only invested  a little 0f 0.04 btc , but hey , even such amounts are a lot of money these days

wish you and everybody good luck with the project and show the peoplethat "the white hats will rule"
HPC1984

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:57:54 PM

I got an email, I got my orderbook account and got it verified with success.. Just have to wait for the bounty to be distributed now. Does anyone know the date of distribution for the bounty?

I didn't received any such email from Hacken project management or bounty manager.
Check again your email or spam folder, If your orderbook account verified you should not worry the rewards will credited, if not you should fill the form to giving the hacken team your ETH Address to get the rewards.
Do they made it as a rule to have an account with orderbook???I think I did't read that anywhere but maybe as you said they sent email then maybe they choose orderbook for distribution.
In any case, you need to write a telegram to the campaign manager - @kissnger. It will help with your problems.

Yes I found out the email in my inbox and done my work with orderbook. Thanks for information.I think ICO sale is over now but on orderbook its still showing 2days left.Maybe whole amount of HKN sold out.

i already receive email from official ,i have ORDERBOOK VERIFICATION ISSUES,i choose option 2# ,not big problem

Nice. I chose same option as well. I do hope future Orderbook related bounties shouldn't be sent directly to orderbook. Instead it should be sent straight to ERC20 complaint ETH wallets. I've already tried orderbook KYC and failed. Reason ~ I used a National ID instead of Passport.
My orderbook account verified successfully.Do anyone know whether we needs to send our ether address or not???

My understanding is that bounties will be assign to your Orderbook account (or Option #2 slower) and then you'll have to transfer them out from there.
HPC1984

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:20:10 PM

Check again your email or spam folder, If your orderbook account verified you should not worry the rewards will credited, if not you should fill the form to giving the hacken team your ETH Address to get the rewards.
Do they made it as a rule to have an account with orderbook???I think I did't read that anywhere but maybe as you said they sent email then maybe they choose orderbook for distribution.
In any case, you need to write a telegram to the campaign manager - @kissnger. It will help with your problems.

Yes I found out the email in my inbox and done my work with orderbook. Thanks for information.I think ICO sale is over now but on orderbook its still showing 2days left.Maybe whole amount of HKN sold out.

i already receive email from official ,i have ORDERBOOK VERIFICATION ISSUES,i choose option 2# ,not big problem

Nice. I chose same option as well. I do hope future Orderbook related bounties shouldn't be sent directly to orderbook. Instead it should be sent straight to ERC20 complaint ETH wallets. I've already tried orderbook KYC and failed. Reason ~ I used a National ID instead of Passport.

Have you contacted support 'at' orderbook.io ?

They're really quick to respond, will tell you exactly why the verification failed, and help you get verified. It could be as simple as clarifying something for them. You shouldn't need a passport, driver's license level of detail should be fine.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:12:12 PM

I passed the verification in the order book. Congratulations to all the participants and the project team! This is a real success! I hope you will be able to consolidate it in the future and we will be able to make good money thanks to the growth of the token!) Thanks again!
By the way, when do you plan to distribute tokens to the verified participants?
HPC1984

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:23:32 PM

I passed the verification in the order book. Congratulations to all the participants and the project team! This is a real success! I hope you will be able to consolidate it in the future and we will be able to make good money thanks to the growth of the token!) Thanks again!

If you're talking about purchased tokens, you should already have them in either Orderbook or add them to your wallet if you used KickICO.

If you're referring to the bounty, the calculations are still being done and it'll take around 2 days to complete them, so around the end of the week/early next giving some leeway.
lcphuocvip

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:29:36 PM

Nice project
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:45:00 PM

Haven't started on my verification process yet but was it simple?  Sounds pretty straightforward.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:53:35 PM

Is there anyother project with similar concept in the market same as of Hacken project???

I've only heard about Hydra
https://www.coindesk.com/smarter-bug-bounties-hydra-codes-creative-solution-ethereum-theft/
Thanks for the information brother.Hacken have many advantages than this project.It seems that is only limited to ethereum theft.
Yes.Hacken has much more use, but in the direction of the ba bounty platform for smart contracts, too, will develop. More projects are at different stages of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: