Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:30:26 AM

Howdy all,

Back again with a Telegram roundup for you, focusing on the main discussion points over the last few days.

General Questions:
1. How are you different to QuantStamp?
>QuantStamp focuses its efforts on smart contract auditing. Hacken concentrates on the building of a cybersecurity marketplace. Hacken is also building cybersecurity ecosystems with the goal to connect blockchain communities; giving companies and white hat hackers the ability to cooperate on a fair basis. In addition, Quantstamp is focused on the solidity language their universal scanner release is a year away. HackenProof is aiming for a Q4 realise this year.

2. Do you believe that companies are going to trust Hacken enough to allow them to dig vulnerabilities just because they claim to be white hats?
>It's already proven that bug bounties are a more efficient tool than penetration test audits by big cybersecurity companies. A key reason for this is that in bug bounty program only the first white hat that finds a bug will get rewarded, so it's unlikely that a bug won't be reported. So the short story is that more bugs get fixed and bounty hunters get paid.

Token Sale Related Questions
Are there any restrictions on citizens of particular countries - US, China, Singapore etc?
>Regulations are ever changing, so please read the Terms and Conditions before you purchase here: https://hacken.io/wp-content/uploads/Terms_and_Conditions.pdf

1. How much did Hacken raise during the Whitelist sale?
>Hacken's soft cap of 1.5m USD was raised and the decision was made to close the Whitelist sale early, leaving the remaining tokens for the main sale.

2. What's the minimum amount of tokens that can be purchased during the main sale?
> Minimum purchase during the main sale is 1 HKN (1 USD).

3. What's the hard cap again?
> The hard cap is 20m USD.

A couple of other interesting things...
1. A new advisor is coming onboard soon. There was a teaser in Telegram today, but it'll be revealed shortly...so stay tuned. Rumour is their name starts with a J.

2. Hacked.com completed a deep analysis of Hacken's ICO and project which you can read here: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-hacken-io/

3. There are plans to develop official HKN wallet alongside development of the HackenProof platform.

Ok, that's it for now. Sorry it's such a long one...I've been a little slack on the updates but I hope you get something out of it.
This is helpful somehow. Thanks for this information, I found an answer to some question that I wanna ask. Like in the General Question number 2.

Nice insight you have there, thanks for the ellaboration of Q4, now i know that it is really set aside and different think with Qstamp. I believe hacken is far way better than Qstamp that's why i chose to support it.
This kind of question is what i'm looking for. Did you get this information from telegram or different source?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:41:41 AM

Howdy all,

Back again with a Telegram roundup for you, focusing on the main discussion points over the last few days.

General Questions:
>QuantStamp focuses its efforts on smart contract auditing. Hacken concentrates on the building of a cybersecurity marketplace. Hacken is also building cybersecurity ecosystems with the goal to connect blockchain communities; giving companies and white hat hackers the ability to cooperate on a fair basis. In addition, Quantstamp is focused on the solidity language their universal scanner release is a year away. HackenProof is aiming for a Q4 realise this year.

2. Do you believe that companies are going to trust Hacken enough to allow them to dig vulnerabilities just because they claim to be white hats?
>It's already proven that bug bounties are a more efficient tool than penetration test audits by big cybersecurity companies. A key reason for this is that in bug bounty program only the first white hat that finds a bug will get rewarded, so it's unlikely that a bug won't be reported. So the short story is that more bugs get fixed and bounty hunters get paid.

Are there any restrictions on citizens of particular countries - US, China, Singapore etc?
>Regulations are ever changing, so please read the Terms and Conditions before you purchase here: https://hacken.io/wp-content/uploads/Terms_and_Conditions.pdf

>Hacken's soft cap of 1.5m USD was raised and the decision was made to close the Whitelist sale early, leaving the remaining tokens for the main sale.

2. What's the minimum amount of tokens that can be purchased during the main sale?

1. A new advisor is coming onboard soon. There was a teaser in Telegram today, but it'll be revealed shortly...so stay tuned. Rumour is their name starts with a J.

2. Hacked.com completed a deep analysis of Hacken's ICO and project which you can read here: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-hacken-io/

3. There are plans to develop official HKN wallet alongside development of the HackenProof platform.

Ok, that's it for now. Sorry it's such a long one...I've been a little slack on the updates but I hope you get something out of it.
This is helpful somehow. Thanks for this information, I found an answer to some question that I wanna ask. Like in the General Question number 2.

Nice insight you have there, thanks for the ellaboration of Q4, now i know that it is really set aside and different think with Qstamp. I believe hacken is far way better than Qstamp that's why i chose to support it.
This kind of question is what i'm looking for. Did you get this information from telegram or different source?

HACKEN project Q&A ,it's really helpfull, i think  official should put this on OP
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:05:38 AM

Is there any way to check the total current funding amount?

Order book is at 2m

Kick at 2m

Presale was 1.3

So I assume we are at roughly 25% of the cap.

When is this ICO ending?

if HACKEN project not hit hardcap will be going on until 18 november.

Still, there is plenty of time left in the Hacken ICO and I think ICO will carry till Nov 30. Already the soft cap is reached for Hacken, so now they are concentrating on Hard Cap.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:27:25 AM

Howdy all,

General Questions:

HACKEN project Q&A ,it's really helpfull, i think  official should put this on OP

Thanks for the effor in answering important queries, HPC. By they way, devs should always be doing this type of posts where you answer most of important questions.

Useful information are here now. Mostly, I can find the answers in Telegram only. Good thing HPC did the initiative to cater us here in the thread.
keukeu

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:25:48 AM

What do you put the chance of actually reaching the hard cap without some major news hitting our faces?

How much will not reaching the hard cap really affect the program itself? Just a slower start but in the long run the same achievements as planned or smaller project but a more stable one?

I'm in for a bit and I'm curious what your thoughts are.  Smiley
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:32:14 AM

what your ICO hard-cap goal?
the hard cap is 20 million.
wow! What % we have now?

They almost sold 3,000,000 HKN tokens so about 15% from the hard cap.

wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:51:13 AM

wow! What % we have now?

It's great to start, and it's a long journey, waiting for the end of the fork, to see how things evolve in the near future, hoping that some big investors (whales) will join in HACKEN
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:57:03 AM

wow! What % we have now?

It's great to start, and it's a long journey, waiting for the end of the fork, to see how things evolve in the near future, hoping that some big investors (whales) will join in HACKEN

There's still a lot of days for Hacken ICO. Let's hope for the best. I can see that the ICO is going smoothly.
Lareina

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:23:14 AM

wow! What % we have now?

There's still a lot of days for Hacken ICO. Let's hope for the best. I can see that the ICO is going smoothly.

Our world really needs cyber security, which is what hackers provide.There is no doubt that Hacken will soon succeed
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:42:10 AM

wow! What % we have now?

Our world really needs cyber security, which is what hackers provide.There is no doubt that Hacken will soon succeed
Yes, but they really need to focus on marketing, imho

AllToMoon

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:44:50 PM

wow! What % we have now?

They try to do everything, but this bitcoins forks kill all alts and ICO, everyone want to get free s..tcoins and don't want to invest in any ICO
Deborah

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:02:33 PM

wow! What % we have now?

right ,one good project should focus on marketing, price pump will gain more people's eye 
Lareina

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:26:28 PM

wow! What % we have now?

right ,one good project should focus on marketing, price pump will gain more people's eye 

which major market will HACKEN hit , i hope will hit hitbtc and binance first.
Iamlegit4sure

💲

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:47:21 PM

i think they will just focus on cybersecurity for any big or small corporation.
A partnership with facebook would be nice. Great visibility

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:21:15 PM

They will surely provide a big help for any corporation in the industry to prevent cyber attacks and the team is making their moves even though the token sale is running.

Here is an statement from the CEO of Hacken

Dmitriy Budorin: "guys submitted 500 bugs during 2,5 days for 4 companies. Unfortunatelly companies didn't want to disclose their names. I can only say that among them was social network with 5mln + users and popular transportation tickets marketplace"

Iamlegit4sure

💲

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:29:41 PM

They will surely provide a big help for any corporation in the industry to prevent cyber attacks and the team is making their moves even though the token sale is running.

Dmitriy Budorin: "guys submitted 500 bugs during 2,5 days for 4 companies. Unfortunatelly companies didn't want to disclose their names. I can only say that among them was social network with 5mln + users and popular transportation tickets marketplace"
5 millions users? who could that be Cheesy ?

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:44:14 PM

5 millions users? who could that be Cheesy ?

It is hard to guess Wink but I'm sure they will make an announcement once they are officially made a partnership, the good news is that the Hacken platform is being recognize by some companies and organizations.

Iamlegit4sure

💲

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:05:04 PM

Which ones? I couldn't find many informations on the internet

qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:12:45 PM

Hello everyone! I've been recently joined in this ICO's bounty campaign, it's too late for me to register but I'll do my best to support the Hacken until the end of campaign/project.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:27:57 PM

Which ones? I couldn't find many informations on the internet

http://hacken.io/

You can find all information about this project from official website and by joining their official Telegram channel. Dev is ready to give the answer what information you need.

https://t.me/hacken_token_sale

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: