Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:39:46 AM

I do not see anything from the link you sent.
This tweet must have been deleted.

What was there?

They will buy tokens for $175k in 3 tranche, first transaction by 5 March [monday]

Thank you very much for the news!
Wow! Reverse ransom?
The project has a great future.
Good!

That's the first time I've heard of the term reverse ransom.  Anyways, the Hacken team KNOWS that HKN tokens are undervalued and they are purchasing more for their holdings.  I think the price growth of HKN will be much larger than holding onto bitcoins or ethereums. 
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:47:48 AM

What was there?

They will buy tokens for $175k in 3 tranche, first transaction by 5 March [monday]

Wow! Reverse ransom?
Good!

That's the first time I've heard of the term reverse ransom.  Anyways, the Hacken team KNOWS that HKN tokens are undervalued and they are purchasing more for their holdings.  I think the price growth of HKN will be much larger than holding onto bitcoins or ethereums. 

Yes, there is huge chance that the price of HKN will increase in the market because they find the potential of hacking and getting more contracts with the companies. Once they release the first product Hacken proof then the price of HKN will explode in the market.
arus

Activity: 476

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

What was there?

Wow! Reverse ransom?
Good!

Yes, there is huge chance that the price of HKN will increase in the market because they find the potential of hacking and getting more contracts with the companies. Once they release the first product Hacken proof then the price of HKN will explode in the market.
Well I think so, hacker community is also good dev and team is very interactive, I am sure HKN will be high in price

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Hovhannes

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

HKN has all chances to rise in price several times. HKN is actively developing, cooperating with many projects, and there is a great demand in the market for this product.

Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:38:48 AM

HKN has all chances to rise in price several times. HKN is actively developing, cooperating with many projects, and there is a great demand in the market for this product.

Yes. I agree. That's why I did not sell any of the project's tokens and so far I do not plan.
I am waiting.
I think the guys will not let you down.
HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

Yes. I agree. That's why I did not sell any of the project's tokens and so far I do not plan.
I am waiting.
I think the guys will not let you down.

HKN project is very great ,many good news from Team recently ,team is working hard and  cooperating with many projects there is no reason to give up holding hkn in long term.
Dopert

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

Did see the big drop and thought to buy more, but ...

On Kucoin somebody did a sell order of HKN/ETH for over 12 500 (over 52ETH) at price 0.0042

Went scared did not buy more. 20 minutes later order was gone ... and price went up to 0.005

Could earn 150 euro in 20 minutes. Brrr, Big whales out there, gives me the creeps  Lips sealed

Dopert

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:30:25 PM

On Kucoin somebody did a sell order of HKN/ETH for over 12 500 (over 52ETH) at price 0.0042

Went scared did not buy more. 20 minutes later order was gone ... and price went up to 0.005

Could earn 150 euro in 20 minutes. Brrr, Big whales out there, gives me the creeps  Lips sealed

Nice Telegram shooting a 5.6 BTC whale  Cool Japanees can't compete with that  Grin

Already new announcement for a whale slaughter, YES. Hunt those scammy brokers down. They can't outrun the Hacken bbq whale concept of BURN  Wink
HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:40:06 AM

maybe the bots ,is this order really a successfull transaction?  bad news around crypto , most of project dropped . saddly.
blinders782

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:09:40 AM

When the market begins to recover, the chances are that almost everything will go up. I have hacken tokens and I will keep them for a long time, but there are other projects, in which the prospect of growth is much stronger

Dopert

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

The mega order was partially executed, about 3000 hkn. Just strange because if there are that big investers in Hacken, then i imagen they read the white paper very carefully and won't sell them cheap. Offcourse "one" whale maybe mistaken, but there are more out there? My only clearification is that there are to many "stupid" poeple out there with to mutch money  Cheesy

or global crypto market control.

or like blinders782 say "there are other projects, in which the prospect of growth is much stronger" (me very curious which projects) and poeple cash liquidy for new investments.

Market is still in down trend. Indeed if recovery starts then dubble price is penuts.
coinmr

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

Hacken HKN tokens have already done x's for their investors. In btc, eth or fiat. The only question is have you sold a part of the HKN tokens or not? Do you still wait?
Dopert

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:45:43 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 11:28:55 PM by Dopert

Hacken HKN tokens have already done x's for their investors. In btc, eth or fiat. The only question is have you sold a part of the HKN tokens or not? Do you still wait?

Joker

Uhm, HKN marketcap at 400 000 000 is goood time to sell  Cool

still. Where can i get a Hacken Tshirt?? Its the biker shirt but then from Rome

Now i get Fomo feeling, thats a good feeling, right?
haskellCoder42

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:58:20 PM

Like the idea. Reserved for updates.
makalu

Activity: 438

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

i sold my HACKEN tokens because i want to collect eth to invest another project one month ago  ,but i come back ,buy some cheap HKN when market dropped
klixion

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:09:59 PM

i sold my HACKEN tokens because i want to collect eth to invest another project one month ago  ,but i come back ,buy some cheap HKN when market dropped

That was a risky decision on your end.  I would not sell Hacken to use the money in another ICO.  Hacken is a gold mine and there's no reason to look for another one when it's already in your hands.  You got lucky that you were able to get back in but I wouldn't recommend doing that again. 
Dopert

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:04:04 PM

I wanted to thank the Hacken team for sharing there hardware wallet review document  Smiley

Doing great job you guys, many thanks for your opportunity !! Keep up the good work  Cool
klixion

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

I wanted to thank the Hacken team for sharing there hardware wallet review document  Smiley

Doing great job you guys, many thanks for your opportunity !! Keep up the good work  Cool

The hardware wallet review document was awesome.  I like how Hacken is a project that is bringing awareness and security to the cryptocurrency community.  They are more than just a token, the Hacken team actually cares about people's safety. 
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

The hardware wallet review document was awesome.  I like how Hacken is a project that is bringing awareness and security to the cryptocurrency community.  They are more than just a token, the Hacken team actually cares about people's safety. 
That's right and their dedication of doing a lot of great work is more than the token or price. The team awareness in securing the peoples way of browsing is the most useful stuffs to make attention.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:39:40 AM

That's right and their dedication of doing a lot of great work is more than the token or price. The team awareness in securing the peoples way of browsing is the most useful stuffs to make attention.
price is also important for a project  give more trustment to investors  ,HKN price x3 price of ico even the market dropped , better then other project .
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: