Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:49:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is mining and TRADING THE SAME  (Read 5159 times)
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:44:07 AM

Do I need a lot of GPU for trading like mining? And mining and trading is different right. So How will I learn buying a PC? because I only got my laptop here no desktop. Which is the easiest way to earn? Mine or trade?
Trading and mining are 2 totally different things. Just as the name implies, Trading is exchanging in between 2 currencies and taking advantage of the margins to make profit, while mining is finding a block with some other processes and earning some coins in the process. however, mining requires more capital and technicality to setup while with just your PC and some skills, you can start trading right away.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:47:31 AM

Mining and trading are different platform of earning money, Mining are quite expensive because you need powerful cpu's to extract puzzled blocks in the web, However trading are some kind of method that you have to buy alt coins and when the price is high , you sell it,
Both of them can generate money.

Mining able to generate more coin so more profit , the problem only it's hash rate and electricity bill
Meanwhile , trading is more simple since you can do it in everywhere , anytime with less capital compare with Mining
Overall it's depend on each personal need whenever they want trade or mining with hardware, there are always the risk beneath them
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:26:26 AM

Which is the easiest way to earn? Mine or trade?
If they are both to be analyzed, mining needs equipments, quality ones, which will cost a lot and for a little I have read of mining,  it can't be done by one person you will need a partner, cause to a point, it becomes too difficult to handle alone. But for trading, it is just buying and selling of Altcoins in some exchange sites like Bittrex, bitfinex etc. You can get your Altcoins by buying low and selling high, it's just the formula for trading.
So, it is more easier to trade than mine.
rtinedal

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:18:05 AM

in my opinion mining and trading have different benefits and funds
Mining: if you want to have a great profit you must have fund and great cost as well to buy expensive hardware devices and surely you have to pay the electricity bill more expensive than usual

you are sure to minimize the cooling of beautiful devices so you can actually get over it. for different mining and trading. mining is a lonterm you have to get your profit or roi because every month you pay a bill. this is expenses you can not even say it's your profit until you get your capital in your mining rig. the trading simple capital or big capital trading pede in your trading capital grows in one day or weekly or maybe a month as long as you know about trading lesser losses in your capital. In trading with losses you also do not always have a profit.
btcdamnit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:31:16 AM

Is Making child and Swapping same?
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:08:52 AM

Its totally different, For me trading is more easy than mining because to learn trading we can learn it from google and youtube and actually simple way to do it just buy lower and sell high  but mining we need to understand hardware and other equipment also need cost high and very difficult to understant and learn it by self.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
otol55

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:59:27 PM

Do I need a lot of GPU for trading like mining? And mining and trading is different right. So How will I learn buying a PC? because I only got my laptop here no desktop. Which is the easiest way to earn? Mine or trade?
mining and trading is the same that is to get Bitcoin just a different way.
1. mining rely on GPU to mine Bitcoin.
2. Trading is buying and selling to produce Bitcoin.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:27:52 PM

Obviously, they're not the same actually.  Doing trade is much more Easier for us to earn bitcoin. it doesn't need any mining rig, asicminer, or ant miner for you to earn bitcoin.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:33:16 PM

No not even close there are same in return wise as both can only be estimated prior to time weather it will mine XX coins or generate XX profit we can't pre judge these factors. I would prefer trading more as mining requires lot of tools and capital to make it profitable for long term. On other hand trading is more easier way and less complicated than mining if you just follow the market you will make more profit
plurred12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:59:32 PM

Mining and Trading are very different from each other. Trading is far better than mining because mining could consume lots of electricity and effort before getting coins while trading is simply go the exchange center and with just a few clicks your done trading.

Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:09:39 PM

Trading is better cause it's not as stressful as mining. Trading is about buying altcoins when their price is low and selling them when their price goes high and then you make out your profit, and no charges are  to be paid or made,  but for mining it cost alot of electricity bill and equipments that must be bought and maintained.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:21:46 AM

Trading is better cause it's not as stressful as mining. Trading is about buying altcoins when their price is low and selling them when their price goes high and then you make out your profit, and no charges are  to be paid or made,  but for mining it cost alot of electricity bill and equipments that must be bought and maintained.
for mining seems very difficult because it requires a lot of equipment and also costs incurred to be routine per month. I think mining is only suitable for people who have very large capital and have expertise in the field of computer and network technicians.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:33:29 AM

they are obviously different as you can see trading does not need a gpu or hardware to get started instead youll just only need a capital or enough funds to get started and also a proper knowledge or trading skills because trading tends to be risky and a bit hard for a begginer to understand how stuff works. in mining you will need a dedicated mining hardware or a high quality gpu/cpu in order for it to work properly and efficiently and i think it also works on laptop unless your laptop has a great specs. overall these two are not the best choice if your looking for an easy way to earn bitcoins , i suggest that you do some other bitcoin jobs like joining on a bounty or social media campaign because it is a hell lot easier if your a beginner on bitcoin ecosystem.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:39:55 AM

for mining seems very difficult because it requires a lot of equipment and also costs incurred to be routine per month. I think mining is only suitable for people who have very large capital and have expertise in the field of computer and network technicians.

But if you have a lot of money then you can dig a money for having that and although the maintenance cost is huge but I'm sure you can adjust with it so that your expenses and profits will meet prolonging to do the mining business for yourself. But if you don't have a budget to sustain this hardware's then trading is the best option for us since it can gives us a good profits but totally different on the profits we can get from hardware mining.

lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:57:54 AM

They are totally different. Trading is buying and selling basically to make a profit you need to buy low and sell high that is not just applicable to bitcoin, it can be through alt coins as well. While mining is using the computer to generate hash power which will process the data and in return you get rewarded with bitcoin.
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:10:40 AM

Nope, you don't need to have a good GPU for trading. In trading, Specifications of the laptop or desktop is irrelevant. You could use a Core2duo w/ a low Video card to access a trading platform it would be slow but still accessible. And Yes you are right that they are different. Buying PC is I think not advisable if you are engaging in trading. Since you need to monitor your money from time to time and you can't carry your PC every time you go out.

Which is the easiest?

Trading, Why? In trading, you only need a minimal amount of capital to start. But a high percentage of return of only you have enough knowledge and information in you. Unlike in mining you need to invest for good mining rig which can cost you thousands of dollars to have at least a good one and In mining, the return that you could get would only be consumed by your electricity bill.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:06:20 PM

Of course not. Trading and mining are really different to each other. I prefer to you to do trading than mining because trading is more profitable than mining. In mining you need a high capital to buy a very good pc.
There is no doubt in this fact that mining and trading are poles apart and there is not even a single similarity in them except for that both are the ways of grabbing bitcoins or profits. Bitcoins are not easy to earn via mining than trading. Mining requires a lot of investments before you grab bitcoins.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:27:36 AM

Obviously, they're not the same actually.  Doing trade is much more Easier for us to earn bitcoin. it doesn't need any mining rig, asicminer, or ant miner for you to earn bitcoin.
Yep! They are totally different from each other, they are just like roses and violets both are beautiful and both are flowers but roses have an edge over violets, same is the case of mining and trading. Trading is much easier than mining of bitcoins and chances of profits are higher in trading than mining.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
imabauss

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:38:17 AM

trading can make your account balance fall down to 0 but mining at least you have some graphic card to play game

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:54:13 AM

If you say it is equally beneficial then of course it is obviously equally beneficial but if in this clear category of activity it is not the same. Trading is a trading activity where we should be able to continue to see the development of market share in altcoin yes of course this needs to have the expertise that we do not get losses in trading. while mining activities I think this is not too difficult as we do trading only we need to buy some tools necessary to be able to do mining. so in my opinion if seen from the activities undertaken between trading and mining is clearly very different.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆