Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:22:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is mining and TRADING THE SAME  (Read 5158 times)
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:44:36 PM

Mining and trading are risky to do but mining is much more riskier because mining can cause you a fortune and it's not actually profitable like even miners can advise you not to do so.
While trading is less riskier because all you just need here is skills and knowledge and at least a little profit then you're good to go.

Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:46:42 PM

If you have the right equipment, you can earn with mining, it is only necessary equipments. But trading, you have to have as much information as a stockbroker.
Anyone can have the equipment in hands, if the user has the required amount for buying the equipments. With mining can get sustained earning, but with trading the market moves need to be observed very closely and based on the capital as well based on the closer prediction the user gets profited.
If you do have the money to spent on mining rigs then we are capable on doing mining operations which is entirely different on trading itself on which we would manually trade up coins basing on markets movements and talking on the risk i would say it is more riskier than on mining itself but when it comes to mining ROI would really be much longer considering on the mining difficulty do rise over time.
Mining for who can actually can do that are limited unlike in trading anyone can anyone are approve to trade mining needs some equipment and also time and effort also the usage of the electricity are not easy as we know it is differently in trading.  
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:07:01 AM

Mining and Trading is totally not the same, if you do mining you will need high power computer for you to mine if you do trading you will only need basic computer and the skills to trade.
grayhound

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:35:15 AM

Do I need a lot of GPU for trading like mining? And mining and trading is different right. So How will I learn buying a PC? because I only got my laptop here no desktop. Which is the easiest way to earn? Mine or trade?

Trading and Mining are very different because in trading you have to go to an exchange sites to be able to buy and sell crypto currency while mining needs a computer hardware to be able to mine and it consumes lots of electricity that would be a bit expensive for daily mining.
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:15:11 AM

-Mining: There are various ways to get into Mining without the requirement to purchase the hardware and this can be done through companies that offer you the facility without the maintenance and running costs and is built into a contractual cost with a notional return on the sums invested.
-Trading :Trading requires skills and practice to know the entry and exit points and one cannot simply think that Bitcoin or whichever coin you select is going to rise in a straight upward climb, there will be twists in the road.
So after i tell you what is mining and trading you can completely know they are different.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:08:05 AM

both of them need you invest and take care everyday. but if both of them failed. with mining you still have some card to play game. cheer!
It depends on the level you want to go. And moreover, trading can be extremely hectic more than mining and all you have to do is trade your capital and earn something on it. For mining, all you have to do is purchase mining gadgets to mine coins, either bitcoin or alts and rely on the roi.

Mining ties down your capital, you should know that. However, with your last statement, I doubt if you even have an idea what you are saying. What does card and game have to do with mining? Someone please help in case I am the one seeing wrongly here. Grin
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:46:16 PM

Do I need a lot of GPU for trading like mining? And mining and trading is different right. So How will I learn buying a PC? because I only got my laptop here no desktop. Which is the easiest way to earn? Mine or trade?

Trading and Mining are very different because in trading you have to go to an exchange sites to be able to buy and sell crypto currency while mining needs a computer hardware to be able to mine and it consumes lots of electricity that would be a bit expensive for daily mining.
There is a lot of difference in between both of them. Trading is just like give and take of one coin and another. Trading requires you too very much wise and well educated. On the other hand, mining requires you to have high quality computer like you said. There is no real resemblance in both of them. But both of them are very much profitable.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:54:31 PM

It depends to your location if your country have cheap electricity bill you can mine and for sure you will earn profit. But if your country have expensive electricity like my country mining is not porfitable. You can trade altcoin while you mining. In trading you can buy altcoin and wait the price to increase after that you can sell it. In mining you mine a coin and you need computer and miner .
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:18:33 AM

These 2 terms are too far to be compared. Mining is where you let your expensive rig do the work while trading is where you are the one who needs to do the work.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:24:00 AM

Mining and trading is two different thing, basically in trading, you need to read a lot of news about different altcoins that you are planning to purchase at the lowest price, and selling them away at a high price in order to gain some profits from the trades. If you plan to start mining bitcoin or altcoins, you need to purchase the proper equipment to start your own mining farm.

Yeah your right! And also in trading your profit is depends on the price of the altcoin that you want to convert. It is also need more patience, controlling emotoins and ofcourse investments/capital. While in mining it needs more strategy and equipments to produce more profit, and also on these there some mining that do need an investments and i think mining is safier than trading and also it less work than trading.
So we can say they are totally two different things. With the scheme of work and with strategies, these both doesn’t come along one another. Like you said, trading involve emotions and control and many other things but mining is just opposite to it. We can call it hardware aspect of crypto world that mainly deals in technical assistance.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:53:31 AM

No, they are not the same instead they're both differ to one another. In mining, you will invest in the pool its up to you in which altcoin you like to mine then once you did it,  all you need to do is to wait to your ROI and profit after months while in trading you will do Buy and sell system depending on how you are going to do in the platform, but you can minimize your risk in trading unlike in mining its too risky compare into trading.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:16:26 AM

Mining and trading has its own characteristics as well profitability. Importantly both needs capital investment and depending on the investment made will be the earning. Mining becomes effective depending upon the system in which the mining gets incorporated, whereas with trading the market prediction about different asset with time variations help profit big.

Just say that both are different things from each other. They are way lot different and do not even resemble i the way they give us profits. Mining is just solve the blocks and get rewarded for the same while in case of trading you buy the mined coins or the coins which are already out there in the circulation. You buy those coins and then again go for swing trading so that you can buy low and sell high. There is no such relation between mining. It's all about the hardware and smart computer working out the math. While in the trading you scratching head and making the investment.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:43:27 AM

Mining requires setting up physical hardwares and it also requires availability of cheap, regular electricity which invariably makes it to be capital intensive, in the other hand trading requires compulsory training on buying and selling of cryptocurrencies and it usually requires huge capital so as make significant profit, be as it may trading and mining are not the same.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:08:38 PM

These 2 terms are too far to be compared. Mining is where you let your expensive rig do the work while trading is where you are the one who needs to do the work.
The equation is that mining products are also traded, only the process makes them different. Some miners keep the coins from mining and then use them as capital for trading in various exchangers.
bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:35:32 PM

Based on my knowledge, Mining have three options.
First, mining by using mining hardware like Antminer and other.
Second, mining by using your PC or laptop with high performance.
And last is Cloud mining, you must spend money to buy  few GHs power in cloud mining website like Cex.io, genesis mining, hashflare, and etc to earn some btc. Choose your favourite options
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:11:25 PM

Mining and trading are risky to do but mining is much more riskier because mining can cause you a fortune and it's not actually profitable like even miners can advise you not to do so.

Your logic is absurd. It is true that Bitcoin mining needs a lot of initial investment. You need to set up mining rigs, electricity connection, cooling systems and such. And even after all this, there is no guarantee that your venture will be profitable. But trading is also a very risky thing to do. You need a large initial investment for trading as well.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:01:01 PM

Your logic is absurd. It is true that Bitcoin mining needs a lot of initial investment. You need to set up mining rigs, electricity connection, cooling systems and such. And even after all this, there is no guarantee that your venture will be profitable. But trading is also a very risky thing to do. You need a large initial investment for trading as well.
trading can easily be done aa long as we have coins and idea to do trading unlike in mining to be able to earn we need to invest first on expensive computers to do so,but both surely worth doing.

Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:28:05 AM

Trading may be preferable
it does not take high computing power and electricity but
it require high risk,
there is no guarantee that you ll get more coin Smiley
vandvl

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:08:15 AM

I though base on my reading in article here.. you can mine if you have strong gpu and low cost of electricity. if you use a laptop its better to take a trade beacause part of computer to use mining is expensive..unless you are in trading you can investment with effort strategy and 250$ to have a profit...
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 07:19:55 AM

Its different than you think, You do not need a GPU or a PC as your laptop is enough for trading but if want to mine you need many things to learn first it is not to easy to build. There is no easy way to earn you need to seek knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: