Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:16:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is mining and TRADING THE SAME  (Read 5159 times)
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:57:34 PM

-Mining: There are various ways to get into Mining without the requirement to purchase the hardware and this can be done through companies that offer you the facility without the maintenance and running costs and is built into a contractual cost with a notional return on the sums invested.
-Trading :Trading requires skills and practice to know the entry and exit points and one cannot simply think that Bitcoin or whichever coin you select is going to rise in a straight upward climb, there will be twists in the road.
So after i tell you what is mining and trading you can completely know they are different.
Very great effort! You have nicely differentiated between trading and mining. Your definitions really increased my knowledge about mining because I did not know that some companies offer you mining jobs. Mining is a great way of making money but mostly people refrain from getting into mining just because it demands expensive hardware. Trading as you mentioned is totally based on skills.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:13:38 PM

To get BTC mining is a good move, but it requires huge capital to buy VGA and other equipment. after you have BTC then you will automatically become a trader.
this is different but interrelated.
You are right that mining of bitcoin requires huge capital, heavy computer systems and more electricity and if you go to mine a bitcoin so at the end it might be very much costly as compare to your expenses with bitcoin price. While in trading you buy or earn a readymade bitcoin for your business so both are of very much different nature at all. Both are beneficial ways but trading is a shortcut.
Bridg3Wat3r

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:57:48 AM

Not the same.
Trading may be better:
Low power;
Fast to get coin Smiley

Diadvantage:
No guarantee to get coin Sad
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:02:18 AM

To get BTC mining is a good move, but it requires huge capital to buy VGA and other equipment. after you have BTC then you will automatically become a trader.
You are right that mining of bitcoin requires huge capital, heavy computer systems and more electricity and if you go to mine a bitcoin so at the end it might be very much costly as compare to your expenses with bitcoin price. While in trading you buy or earn a readymade bitcoin for your business so both are of very much different nature at all. Both are beneficial ways but trading is a shortcut.
Mining is a process which indirectly means electricity consumption in abundance but I consider it as a good way of making bitcoin. We need to invest our capital for the first time and then it will become a source of income but if electricity is expensive in someone's area, he must not choose this method. Trading also needs to invest with time if a person makes wrong decisions.
black014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:17:27 PM

mining and trading are not the same. because if you going to mining you need a computer or device like for example "ANTminer"  to making a bitcoin per second and per minute.
For trading you are buying a crypto currency in a low price then you sell it in a high price.

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:26:36 PM

no not at all we can compare it to passive income and active income, when we do mining at first you need to setup the rig for it to mine for you depending only on electricity, in trading you need time, knowledge and experience for you to eliminate the emotions which hinders your decision making and minimize the risk using some indicators all of this cannot be learn fast and it needs experience so we can classify it as active income
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:48:36 AM

mining and trading are not the same. because if you going to mining you need a computer or device like for example "ANTminer"  to making a bitcoin per second and per minute.
For trading you are buying a crypto currency in a low price then you sell it in a high price.

Right. Exactly with your definition, they're nothing like each other though they both deal with btc and crypto. Mining is a passive way to earn btc though it takes time and a good capital to set up a decent rig. Trading requires less but if done with experience, would make more profits in lesser amount of time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:45:32 AM

Mining is truly very costly. It is not cost effective at all. You need to buy a lot of expensive equipment just to be a miner. A lot of investment is required at first for carrying on mining. This is the reason there is very less number of miners.

Mining is obviously different and difficult as compared to trading. Trading just needs skills and practice for making money. Investment in trading is not big.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:01:17 AM

Trading easier than mine.

Trade can use Smartphones and capital were not as big as mine. Advantages it brings also more than mine. However, the trade must have a strategy that is ripe for without the same strategy you choose to lose some of your money. Mine doesn't have any risks. But must know about algorithms and has a lot of capital.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:03:24 AM

Mining and trading are obviously different things in thread already read many things mentioned but as per my view

Mining and trading both are ways to get BTC where in mining Bitcoins are produced and in trading Bitcoins can be earned. Both need capital for investment, but I think for ROI which gives me returns on my investment weather it is on mining or trading.

So as in question asked Is Mining and Trading same then final answer is yes both are ways to get Bitcoins.

But both are very different ways which needs more knowledge and capital to test them.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:24:57 PM

Do I need a lot of GPU for trading like mining? And mining and trading is different right. So How will I learn buying a PC? because I only got my laptop here no desktop. Which is the easiest way to earn? Mine or trade?

In my own perception mining is different for trading but they  are both branches of  bitcoins .they have a separate ways of  producing and earning btc.mining  is need of laptop and strong internet connection to produce  bitcoin.while trading is earning in the process of buying and exchange kind of altcoins.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:15:10 PM

In terms of profit they are very different from each other because mining has an obvious lower rate of income and it is not like in trading that you can reach to an income that you didn't expect while mining is just ranging from small gaps of the income so it is not exciting for me to do mining, instead i do trading.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:03:42 PM

I though base on my reading in article here.. you can mine if you have strong gpu and low cost of electricity. if you use a laptop its better to take a trade beacause part of computer to use mining is expensive..unless you are in trading you can investment with effort strategy and 250$ to have a profit...
i think it is really silly to say things like that they are same things. i thing there is a huge difference between both of them. .Mining needs Greater hardwork and good equipments like ASIC or some powerful GPU which you cannot expect at cheap prices.whereas trading needs only a laptop with internet connection and you just need to take care of trades nothing else. Mining is little bit complex and tough comparing to trading. You need strong backup of heavy electricity which will again cost you some dollars and the environment must be good for Mining business but i think in comparison of profit i think mining is much more profitable than trading but it need more effort to do.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:27:27 PM

Do I need a lot of GPU for trading like mining? And mining and trading is different right. So How will I learn buying a PC? because I only got my laptop here no desktop. Which is the easiest way to earn? Mine or trade?

In my own perception mining is different for trading but they  are both branches of  bitcoins .they have a separate ways of  producing and earning btc.mining  is need of laptop and strong internet connection to produce  bitcoin.while trading is earning in the process of buying and exchange kind of altcoins.

We can't mine bitcoin with a laptop and also GPU. To mine bitcoins, we have to buy antminer and other dedicated bitcoins mining machines. Mining and Trading both are different but both are having interrelationship. If you just mine coins and don't have knowledge in trading, then it is a waste.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:05:03 PM

Yes they are the branches of the bitcoin and the future of the bitcoin is better than the bitcoin income, I hold the amount of the money for the better future I hold the wealth of the bitcoin, because I like to have the bitcoin and I want to make the money from it, I am using the bitcoin as the investing, I like trading but not so much because it is risky as compare to the other bitcoin branches and the features of the bitcoin.
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:42:56 PM

We can't mine bitcoin with a laptop and also GPU. To mine bitcoins, we have to buy antminer and other dedicated bitcoins mining machines. Mining and Trading both are different but both are having interrelationship. If you just mine coins and don't have knowledge in trading, then it is a waste.
In the past, we can did that, Bitcoin was mined through cpu but it was the time since Bitcoin still young, ~ 2009 - 2010. GPU also can mining Bitcoin but today, we can not do that because the difficult mining of Bitcoin had increased a huge numbers and you can not use device normal to mining it.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:48:08 AM

I though base on my reading in article here.. you can mine if you have strong gpu and low cost of electricity. if you use a laptop its better to take a trade beacause part of computer to use mining is expensive..unless you are in trading you can investment with effort strategy and 250$ to have a profit...
i think it is really silly to say things like that they are same things. i thing there is a huge difference between both of them. .Mining needs Greater hardwork and good equipments like ASIC or some powerful GPU which you cannot expect at cheap prices.whereas trading needs only a laptop with internet connection and you just need to take care of trades nothing else. Mining is little bit complex and tough comparing to trading. You need strong backup of heavy electricity which will again cost you some dollars and the environment must be good for Mining business but i think in comparison of profit i think mining is much more profitable than trading but it need more effort to do.
No I think mining and trading are two different things in all aspects. Mining means producing bitcoins and trading everyone knows about trading. Mining needs a lot of experience and it is also very expensive due to huge consumption of electricity while trading is much easier job and the reward is high than mining. For me trading is far better than mining. I want more money in less time.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:56:56 PM

No I think mining and trading are two different things in all aspects. Mining means producing bitcoins and trading everyone knows about trading. Mining needs a lot of experience and it is also very expensive due to huge consumption of electricity while trading is much easier job and the reward is high than mining. For me trading is far better than mining. I want more money in less time.
If the miner also holding their crypto mined to wait the price of crypto increases more, I think they are also trading like other traders because it has nature like trading. And actually, most of the miners all want to sell their crypto with high price, no one wants to sell at low price and get loss Grin

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:22:54 PM

Well they are different each other you do not need GPU for trading while you don't need exchanges for mining.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:31:52 PM

Well they are different each other you do not need GPU for trading while you don't need exchanges for mining.

Exactly, they are entirely a different thing, think of it like coal for example, you can mine it using a pickaxe or you can trade it on derivatives markets. Mining you are gaining coins for investing your time and effort whereas trading you are buying and selling those already mined coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: