Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 01:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex: Still safe ?  (Read 2269 times)
kriticko29 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:52:06 PM

It's a dependable site. This site help to increase your money

yes i know it's a dependable site where you can double or even multiply your money but the problem is this site can be easily hacked by those who isn't playing fair. Their victims usually are those are new in tradings . Sad Sad
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:27:06 PM

I have a ticket in Polo for 4 months... still pending...

This is an indicator to: Take your money out while you can

same happen with me. I have contacted his support contacts and have tickets for almost 5 months but still pending. my advice do not use big amount because it will be difficult and very long time to withdraw from polo
it may be that poloniex is experiencing internal problems or something has happened and then making any deposit or withdrawal transactions pending and now troubling everyone

Hypocritus

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:11:36 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 03:21:39 PM by Hypocritus

No, Poloniex is definitely not safe. I have been one of the largest FoldingCoin recipients for the last 4 months, and my $3000+ FLDC deposits would get stuck for days. Their support was so bad, they had to take down the TrollBox because that's all it was used for: people inundating the Trollbox, begging and pleading and threatening because they needed help.

2 months later and the situation is worse. You'd think that because Poloniex is "a cryptocurrency exchange based in the U.S. with Corporate offices in Wilmington, Delaware" that you'd be able to trust them.

I went and visited their corporate offices. And this is what I found:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142453.0
likidis

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:23:33 AM

And today, after 2 days my loan renew itself one more time (auto-renew was offf!!!!). I don't know what to do. Poloniex as i see don't give a f**** and still take my funds for lending fee (from loan that i don't use and i can't close!)
vtrx

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:22:29 AM

Poloniex is safe and a regulated/licensed exchange.
It is complete and utter SHIT though. Many issues with deposits not being credited and support is completely non-existent.

Use Bittrex.

Which jurisdiction is Poloniex regulated by and licensed in? The fact they have paid a $49 registration fee for delaware llc doesn't mean anything. Darknet prompts about their "old scam school" owners, so it is entire shit, be careful and don't trust it.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:45:42 AM

I make deposits and withdrawals from Poloniex regulary (almost everyday). That are not big transactions - from 0.02 to 0.10 BTC but not only in Bitcoin. I have never had problems. It seems to me that the problem arises when someone uses two accounts or makes some strange transfers .. For 4 years I never had a problem with poloniex.

Edit: Place - Europe.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:10:24 PM

I have an open ticket in Poloniex for 5 months....

Edit: Place - Europe

If you have the bad luck to need their assistance, just wait....

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███