Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 11:11:56 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] Latium Tasking Platform and Token Sale  (Read 6815 times)
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:45:17 AM

what is the different of this token with latium coin. i have some latium on my wallet, but it isn't synchrone. any update for new addnodes?

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Latium (OP)

Merit: 250

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:55:23 PM

I still have 60LATC in my wallet.  Can I still exchange for LAT Tokens or is it too late?  If too late, do I just throw away my LAT wallet and 60 LAT and walk away or is there still a way to get LAT Tokens with my 60 LATC?

Will the LATC wallet continue to function (earn interest) indefinitely or stop working after certain date?

Just want to know if I missed my chance with my LAT wallet and too late, or if there is another chance for me.

I thought there was still another 2 weeks before the very end,  But not?

The two week pool sale was going to occur if 7.5 million tokens were sold. We did not hit that mark so the pool sale did not occur. There will be more phases in the near future. You were able to transfer your LATC for multiple weeks on the site before the sale ended.

Luposian

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 06:45:19 PM

I still have 60LATC in my wallet.  Can I still exchange for LAT Tokens or is it too late?  If too late, do I just throw away my LAT wallet and 60 LAT and walk away or is there still a way to get LAT Tokens with my 60 LATC?

Will the LATC wallet continue to function (earn interest) indefinitely or stop working after certain date?

Just want to know if I missed my chance with my LAT wallet and too late, or if there is another chance for me.

The two week pool sale was going to occur if 7.5 million tokens were sold. We did not hit that mark so the pool sale did not occur. There will be more phases in the near future. You were able to transfer your LATC for multiple weeks on the site before the sale ended.

I was waiting til the last stage, to allow as much interest to build as possible before trading.  There was no indicator saying that only IF the amount desired was raised, the 2 wk pool sale would occur, was there?  Of course, it looks like you only raised under 2M LAT Tokens (according to the page), so this project is probably going to take awhile to get rolling, no?
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:16:57 PM

I was waiting til the last stage, to allow as much interest to build as possible before trading.  There was no indicator saying that only IF the amount desired was raised, the 2 wk pool sale would occur, was there?  Of course, it looks like you only raised under 2M LAT Tokens (according to the page), so this project is probably going to take awhile to get rolling, no?
It was stated on the site that once we sold 7.5 million tokens then a pool sale would occur for the remaining 2.5 million. Our biggest hurdle to overcome was exposure. There was not enough exposure on this phase of the project. We feel with some of the marketing and promotional things we will be putting forward soon, it will help drive exposure and interest in the project.

Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:43:50 PM

I understand, that you can have some problems, but I also understand all other users too.
And for me, if you promise, that coins will be added to HITBTC after the main sale is and, on 15 of September, you should release it, because people are believe you, believe in Latium, and they want to see, that Latium is very good and stable coin.
Adding it to the exchange - is good chance to demonstrate it, and to make a good piar among all people, who work with exchange.

I work with you from beginning of the old project Latium, popularized LAT among a huge number of people, I bought new LATcoins too, and I can conclude the following two points:

- That LATcois will be added to exchange in the nearest future, I hope, I'm sure, that it will happen in the next few days. This will give confidence to all users!
- That new mobile app will become available and will become a stable platform for the implementation of bold projects and progressive earnings for millions of people.
We are currently working on options which will benefit all who invested. This can take some time but we look to be listed on exchanges soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I think that this project will be the same like minexcoin  Embarrassed giving you only promises nothing else, they also say that and you can look to their thread (Only lies in lies), if you find the word "SOON" in any project here obviously It means 2 or 3 month  Undecided
I'm sorry you feel that way. We will be making some general announcements next week about the future phases of the sale and other important information. We ask that you please be patient. We are working to do the best for the entire community, as well as those who have already purchased LAT tokens.

novie voresta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:09:10 PM

I know you have a good past with Bittrex, But for now it is too hard to get listed in Bittrex.

Its very good if you can start in Cryptopia or HitBTC first to increase trading volume before you listed LAT in Bittrex.
johncena

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:46:14 AM

When I will be able to trade my tokens on exchange? You promised to make it 15 september, a whole week passed already !
RossV

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:14:31 PM

I would like to appeal to Latium.

As I have written in my message above, I am one of those people, who have been supporting you since the very start of the old project Latium, and I am still.
I would like to express my suggestion, but at the same time complaint to some extent around the fact that 100% bonus was received by all the new owners of the coin.
And me as an initial owner, working with you from the very beginning – you seem to have forgotten about such people. I have not just brought thousands of people to the project, bought the latium. But old project was simply closed.
I would say I am offended.

Maybe for the people like me, who have made a huge contribution into what new Latium would not exist without, you can allow bonus to accrue as well?
vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:02:34 PM

Whats wrong with LAT ? You promised we can trade this coin soon. But now i cant see any exchange for trade this coin.

How long we must wait ? Please confirm the exact date sir. Thank you
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:07:40 PM

Whats wrong with LAT ? You promised we can trade this coin soon. But now i cant see any exchange for trade this coin.

Hello,

We are definitely working toward a solution and will be making a statement very soon. We apologize for the delay but we will be making an announcement later in the week or early next week.

amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:03:26 AM

Lat on bittrex? I think that won't happen soon. Bittrex haven't add any coins after BCH and I think they are waiting for one massive coin again.
RossV

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:18:58 PM

As I have written in my message above, I am one of those people, who have been supporting you since the very start of the old project Latium, and I am still.
I would like to express my suggestion, but at the same time complaint to some extent around the fact that 100% bonus was received by all the new owners of the coin.
And me as an initial owner, working with you from the very beginning – you seem to have forgotten about such people. I have not just brought thousands of people to the project, bought the latium. But old project was simply closed.

Maybe for the people like me, who have made a huge contribution into what new Latium would not exist without, you can allow bonus to accrue as well?

Dear Latium
, I see, that we will wait some time, and I hope, that it is will be several days, but what about my question?

A you forgot that people, who supported Latium from first days, or you will give them some bonus too?
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:10:52 PM

Dear Latium
, I see, that we will wait some time, and I hope, that it is will be several days, but what about my question?

A you forgot that people, who supported Latium from first days, or you will give them some bonus too?
The old Latium project is not the same as the new one. It is completely different. We did allow a time for the old Latium coin to be exchanged for the new LAT token and sent out multiple emails to the old user base about that. We also posted on twitter and in multiple forums. Unfortunately, now that period has passed, we do not support the old Latium coin (LATC) anymore. We appreciate your support in the old project.

vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:36:57 PM

Hello,

We are definitely working toward a solution and will be making a statement very soon. We apologize for the delay but we will be making an announcement later in the week or early next week.

Okay Thankyou for explanation. I will wait.

Btw, How to use your prototype ? And how it works ?

I can earn some LAT in prototype ?
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:04:05 PM

Hello,

Okay Thankyou for explanation. I will wait.

Btw, How to use your prototype ? And how it works ?

I can earn some LAT in prototype ?
To view the prototype you simply click the "View Prototype" button on the prototype section. You cannot earn any LAT in the prototype. Just click or tap around on it and follow the blinking blue light. It is simply there to give you a general idea of how the platform will work. It is not complete by any means.

Mast3rCoin

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:42:46 PM

Hy Dev, i think this's noob ask.. must have ether balance to send LAT coin from myetherwallet to hitbtc ?
msmde

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:46:05 PM

Hy Dev, i think this's noob ask.. must have ether balance to send LAT coin from myetherwallet to hitbtc ?

yes you need to pay gas to send your LAT. send eth to your MEW wallet that holds LAT tokens you want to move
ucliktea

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

dev how to tranfer coin LAT to myetherwallet?

amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:37:37 AM

dev how to tranfer coin LAT to myetherwallet?

You are too late unfortunately. Time for transfer old LAT to new LAT has already expired.
msmde

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:59:46 PM

for the LATX tokens, is the rate 2200 latx:1 eth or 2000 latx:1 eth
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: