Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 12:01:08 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] Latium Tasking Platform and Token Sale  (Read 6815 times)
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:40:11 PM

Information about site

Domain Name: LATIUM.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000002656774-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server:
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2017-08-08T03:45:24Z
Creation Date: 2017-06-08T21:39:04Z
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:03:52 PM

In U.S. dollar terms, how much has Latium raised until now?

Also, your Slack invite page is down.
Latium (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:46:35 PM

In U.S. dollar terms, how much has Latium raised until now?

Also, your Slack invite page is down.

We have fixed the Slack invite page.

We aren't really tracking the total amount earned in USD since we are taking multiple currencies. We can only really show the amount of tokens sold which you can see on the website. We definitely plan on letting everyone know what the total earned is once the entire sale is complete.

vittosport

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:15:13 AM

hello
please can any one help me to download the windows wallet i cant find the link
uscoin1

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:59:45 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 07:21:12 PM by uscoin1

I like this concept.  I was thinking of using it like the "amazing race" show.  Folks have a race and need to scan at each location and whoever gets to the final first wins big.

Can it be use like that.?

2nd question, how are you planning to market it to the masses?  This seems a little difficult.  john mc helps.  maybe youtube channels like taizen/leonfu mentioning on their channel / site would definitely get a big jump start.

3rd question:
What happens when you  don't reach your $2 million minimum funding raise.?
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:21:47 PM

When I saw LAT at first it got me thinking of Liquid Asset Token. You sure LAT is currently free?

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:01:04 PM

hello
please can any one help me to download the windows wallet i cant find the link
There's no specific wallet needed to store Latium, you can use a wallet which can store ERC20 token like Myetherwallet (recommended).
kiencuong

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

postoken

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:30:48 AM

i sent with NEO token , but i dont recive get LAT , PLS help
novie voresta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:25:38 PM

LAT presale has been ended today, When LAT token can be traded in market ?  Wink

Im very curious about this token and McAfee in your team
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:27:26 PM

I like this concept.  I was thinking of using it like the "amazing race" show.  Folks have a race and need to scan at each location and whoever gets to the final first wins big.

Can it be use like that.?

2nd question, how are you planning to market it to the masses?  This seems a little difficult.  john mc helps.  maybe youtube channels like taizen/leonfu mentioning on their channel / site would definitely get a big jump start.

3rd question:
What happens when you  don't reach your $2 million minimum funding raise.?

Hello,

So first off the amazing race idea is really awesome and the platform can absolutely be used for something like that. Really love that idea!

Marketing is something we are going to really push for in the next few weeks. We will be opening up another phase of the sale to go along with our big marketing plans. Once the sale is over, we will use a substantial amount of the funds raised for user incentives and other massive marketing campaigns.

The goal is for the entire amount of all tokens for sale to be sold. We are very confident we will be able to accomplish this over the next couple of months.

Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:31:37 PM

i sent with NEO token , but i dont recive get LAT , PLS help
Please send us a DM if you never received your tokens. NEO was having issues for most everyone today so it could have been delayed because of that. You should have received your tokens by now.

Thanks!

0molotok

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:44:15 PM

LAT presale has been ended today, When LAT token can be traded in market ?  Wink

Hello,

We will be having more sale phases in the near future. We do not have an exact date for the token being available on an exchange at the moment. We are in talks with a few to vet all of our options.

You promised to run the token on the stock exchange at the end of the sales. The exchange will not in the near future?

How long to wait?
Oumal

Activity: 542

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:10:19 PM

Hi, I want to ask you - What happen to the old latium coin because I had more than 200 coin in my affiliate account And now everything has disappeared from the site (http://www.latium.cc) to the exchange used to accept latium in past (https://coin-swap.net/) Embarrassed
i have the same problem

I'm also interested, the old wallet has long been deleted, but the file wallet.dat remained
0molotok

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:28:39 PM

LAT presale has been ended today, When LAT token can be traded in market ?  Wink

Hello,

We will be having more sale phases in the near future. We do not have an exact date for the token being available on an exchange at the moment. We are in talks with a few to vet all of our options.

You promised to run the token on the stock exchange at the end of the sales. The exchange will not in the near future?

How long to wait?
As I stated in the quote above, we do not have an exact date to be live on an exchange. We expect to be on there within a few weeks.

So it is possible to wait indefinitely. You wrote one, now say more! Proof in screenshots:

http://f4.s.qip.ru/nhEFBWJN.jpg
http://f5.s.qip.ru/nhEFBWJO.jpg

I want to know why it happened? You lose the trust of the people!
I want to see the coin on the exchange soon, as you promised.
novie voresta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:16:57 AM

LAT presale has been ended today, When LAT token can be traded in market ?  Wink

Hello,

How long to wait?
As I stated in the quote above, we do not have an exact date to be live on an exchange. We expect to be on there within a few weeks.

So it is possible to wait indefinitely. You wrote one, now say more! Proof in screenshots:

I want to know why it happened? You lose the trust of the people!
I want to see the coin on the exchange soon, as you promised.

Im bought arround 400 LAT in last 2 days and i hope i can exchange this coin soon in market. I trusted your words because you have McAfee in your team, You promised to listed LAT in HitBTC after presale !!!
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 10:08:41 AM

How many coins was sold? And how many funds you've collected?

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
RossV

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:02:27 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 07:13:15 PM by RossV

I understand, that you can have some problems, but I also understand all other users too.
And for me, if you promise, that coins will be added to HITBTC after the main sale is and, on 15 of September, you should release it, because people are believe you, believe in Latium, and they want to see, that Latium is very good and stable coin.
Adding it to the exchange - is good chance to demonstrate it, and to make a good piar among all people, who work with exchange.

I work with you from beginning of the old project Latium, popularized LAT among a huge number of people, I bought new LATcoins too, and I can conclude the following two points:

- That LATcois will be added to exchange in the nearest future, I hope, I'm sure, that it will happen in the next few days. This will give confidence to all users!
- That new mobile app will become available and will become a stable platform for the implementation of bold projects and progressive earnings for millions of people.
larrybboothe

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:48:22 PM

Looks like other coins are just trying to duplicate technologies that LAT has had for years.
progekts30

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:23:29 AM

Hello
I was a member of the old project latium.cc
I have some coins.
How can I return them?
Luposian

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 09:57:31 PM

I still have 60LATC in my wallet.  Can I still exchange for LAT Tokens or is it too late?  If too late, do I just throw away my LAT wallet and 60 LAT and walk away or is there still a way to get LAT Tokens with my 60 LATC?

Will the LATC wallet continue to function (earn interest) indefinitely or stop working after certain date?

Just want to know if I missed my chance with my LAT wallet and too late, or if there is another chance for me.

I thought there was still another 2 weeks before the very end,  But not?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: