Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:29:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] Latium Tasking Platform and Token Sale  (Read 6800 times)
Latium (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:16:03 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 02:30:28 PM by Latium

Latium is the world’s first decentralized platform for real world projects and community driven initiatives. Latium’s goal is to improve the world by making a transparent decentralized platform to help harness the world’s labor force, while increasing labor equality and opportunity for those who may not have the ability or opportunity to find work. By creating a digital platform that allows for real world actions to be taken and digital reward given Latium helps bridge the gap between the digital and physical world. You can view more at https://latium.org/.

The Latium ecosystem will consist of many components, but the major roles are played by task doers and task makers. Taks makers consist of anyone (Persons, Companies, Organizations, Governments, etc) with a desire to have an action completed and willing to pay a reward to whomever is willing to complete the required task (task doer).

Task doers consist of anyone (Persons, Companies, Organizations, Governments, etc) willing to complete a task for a reward.  In its most basic form Latium is a platform to exchange effort for reward or vice versa. There are many basic examples (Freelancer, Fiver, Upwork, etc.) but all of these examples are very limited in scope and do not facilitate the much broader needs of a global labor market. The Latium platform will allow users around the globe to create tasks of any size, from getting more twitter followers to providing clean water to a Sub-Saharan African community. No task is too big or too small for Latium.

All payments within the Latium Platform will be made using the LAT ERC20 token. This is truly a token with a purpose.

Token Symbol: LAT

Overview of Token Structure
Initial Token Sale: 10,000,000 tokens are available during the initial token sale. Any tokens not sold during this period will be used for a secondary sale, at market rates, once a beta version of the platform is released.
Platform Adoption Incentives: 10,000,000 Tokens will be used for promotion once the Latium platform is in production. These tokens will provide incentives to sign up and use the Latium platform during the first year of production. New users will be allocated a certain amount of tokens to use within the Latium Ecosystem (cannot be withdrawn but can be spent on task creation). Our proprietary device identification technology will help mitigate fraud and abuse of this incentive system. These 10 million tokens will be held in a lockup contract and released, according to the schedule below, for use in the system. After release, these funds will be held in a single contract. The only function of this contract will be to release tokens to platform users and will be made available for public inspection prior to the first token release in order to ensure transparency. The below schedule is the maximum that can be withdrawn on a given date. The amount of the withdrawal will be determined at the time of release up to the maximum allowed by the lockup contract. The amount withdrawn will be solely up to the management team and based on project requirements at the time of release. This contract has been made available on Github for public review and etherscan.io. You can view those contracts here:

2.5 million LAT Tokens released - January 31st, 2018
2.5 million LAT Tokens released - April 30th, 2018
2.5 million LAT Tokens released - July 31st, 2018
2.5 million LAT Tokens final incentive released - October 31st, 2018

Founder's Lockup Contract: 10,000,000 tokens will be held in the founder’s lockup contract. This contract will have the following set release schedule. These funds will be used to expand the management team in key areas after production release and also as founder’s equity. The amounts shown below are the maximum amount that can be withdrawn from the Lockup contract. The amounts actually withdrawn will be left up to the founders to decide up to the maximum allowed by the contract. This contract has been made available on Github for public review. You can view those contracts here:

2.5 million LAT Tokens released - September 2018
2.5 million LAT Tokens released - September 2019
2.5 million LAT Tokens released - September 2020
2.5 million LAT Tokens released - September 2021

Prototype
A prototype for the Latium Platform is already available for viewing. It is just a small sample of what the Latium Platform can and will be. You can view it by clicking the image below

Meet the Latium Team

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EXCHY

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:31:37 PM

Hello i'm Maxime from Exchy.com,

Your project is very interesting, if you wish you can add Latium on https://exchy.com, it is a new trading platform with a leverage effect or the investors owns 49% of the shares.
Adding a coin is free. Send us an e-mail to book at addcoin@exchy.com.

Wishing you luck.

Regards,
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:02:07 PM

Hello everyone! We have made some updates to the site and our whitepaper.

https://latium.org/en/

https://latium.org/whitepaper.pdf

Check them out and let us know what you think! As always we very much appreciate all of the support and are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks!

cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:19:41 PM

Nice concept with interesting advisor,
Good to hear they are looking to list on Poloniex and Bittrex in so early stage.
At least they have a prototype to show on crowdsale.

On it's main site
total token for sale = 10,000,000 LAT
current value = $ 3.93 USD
target funding = $39 million

Whitepaper also mentioned the fund would be good for 18 months
The totally supply is small, maybe that's something here.

Just some simple financial breakdown.
Luposian

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 06:55:14 PM

I'm curious... what can I do with 50 LAT tokens, once I've exchanged them for my 60 LATC coins in my wallet?  I like getting interest on what I hold.  Love POS coins.
OleMac

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:44:55 PM

I was reviewing the prototype, it looks very interesting.  So it looks like from the images on your site you will be able to scan QR codes for people that show up to an event that you host.  This could be interesting .. almost like a rent-a-crowd ?
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:03:06 PM

I was reviewing the prototype, it looks very interesting.  So it looks like from the images on your site you will be able to scan QR codes for people that show up to an event that you host.  This could be interesting .. almost like a rent-a-crowd ?
Hello,

Well that's one of the aspects. The platform, since it allows one-to-many relationships, makes it possible to create a task for anything you may need people to show up for. It could be anything from a community clean-up project to a political rally to a kid's birthday party. The possibilities are endless because of the one-to-many tasks you can create.

Great question! If you need anything else please feel free to ask!

123ltg

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:50:26 AM

social media bounty link? Huh Huh Undecided

75678bed6f9ef5ee872a8222b171e23e
naintoo

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:27:00 AM

So my understanding is total coin supply will be ended up 30M correct?

No bonus for early investor is something making me hesitating to invest hmm...
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:20:45 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2022, 08:13:07 PM by Welsh

social media bounty link? Huh Huh Undecided
Hello. Unfortunately we do not have a bounty program for Latium. We may still implement one in the very near future.

Thanks!

Hello,

There was a pre-sale a few weeks ago that had a 33% discount on tokens for early investors. Since the token sale is fully underway we are not offering a bonus.

Thanks!

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]

naintoo

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:42:13 AM

Hello,

There was a pre-sale a few weeks ago that had a 33% discount on tokens for early investors. Since the token sale is fully underway we are not offering a bonus.

Thanks!

Ok... that is interesting.

Presale started on 7/24/17. ETH price was around $200 for the week. And presale incentive was 1ETH=150LAT so actually 50% more than public sale - this stage. And I'm not sure how many tokens you guys did sale but according to article below, I assume 4.5M was sold.

"Pre-Sale Period: You will be able to purchase 150 Latium Classic for 1 ETH. Twitter marketing to earn Latium Classic will end. This period offers a 33% discount to subsequent Latium Token purchases. (1 ETH = 150 Latium Classic). This period will last until there are 4.5 million Latium Classic in circulation."

At this moment ETH price is around $342 and 1ETH = 100LAT

It it already 2.56 times more expensive.

I was interested in this project but it seems way too much at this moment nor not seeing any effort to fair distribution. I wish you a good luck!
Luposian

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:57:19 PM

How will this affect the LATIUM ICO?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/china-bans-ico-successfully-completed-icos-to-return-funds-to-investors/

Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:15:42 PM

It does not really have an effect on Latium since Latium is not a Chinese company. It may limit the amount of Chinese traffic we get but that's about it.

Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:34:11 PM

We had a great time with John McAfee yesterday. Very happy to have him be a part of the project. https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/905192044150366214

Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:31:33 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2022, 08:14:35 PM by Welsh

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/latium-the-worlds-first-decentralized-tasking-platform-adds-john-mcafee-in-an-advisory-role-300515456.html?tc=eml_cleartime

We are seeing some great conversation going on in our slack. Join up here https://join.slack.com/t/latium-team/shared_invite/MjE3NTU1ODk5NTU0LTE1MDEwMTIzMjAtNTJmZTZjNDA4Yw

We had a great conversation with John McAfee and our CEO David Johnson concerning the recent ICO ban in China. Check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN7FUn2z78Q&feature=youtu.be

bigpan

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:46:56 AM

John McAffe as the project's advisor? hmm. Interesting.

Will see how this goes. I might throw a few bucks. Any bounties available?

Those were my exact words lol. It sounds like a great project, but we already have a few of these what makes Latium different?

Hello. Some of the things that set Latium apart from other tasking platforms is the ability to support "one-to-many" relationships within on job posting. There you can post a job and hire as many people to do that job as your budget allows. It is a great feature for promoting your ideas, community clean up projects, any cause you are very passionate about or even just to get people to follow you on social media. With the one-to-many relationship functionality it really opens the doors to have everything from simple one-off tasks to having thousands of people complete something. There is also the fact that the LAT ERC20 token will be the established form of payment within the system. Using the token in this way creates a true market value for the token since it is used as a form of tender and not as a purely speculative investment opportunity. After the initial promotional phase, tokens will have to be purchased prior to creating tasks, unless they are already held. Payments being issued using the LAT token brings another great improvement, in that the Latium platform will have a truly real-time, feeless payment network. This will allow users to transfer funds around the world in real-time without having to deal with the fees and processing times associated with other payment networks.

You can get a greater understanding of the Latium Platform and what sets it apart by checking out the whitepaper linked above.

Thanks!

Something similar to Fiver or Upwork then? What more are you going to do to differentiate yourselves from your competition? I like the idea though.

Will take a better look at the whipaper, thanks for answering! Smiley
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:59:29 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 04:13:11 AM by rz20

Correct me if I am wrong this will work just like freelancer.com works but on blockchain? Will token holders get dividends? And what will be the maximum supply for the tokens?

Thanks
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:15:57 PM

Correct me if I am wrong this will work just like freelancer.com works but on blockchain? Will token holders get dividends? And what will be the maximum supply for the tokens?

Thanks

Hello,

Of course for a more detailed explanation you can check out our whitepaper here https://latium.org/whitepaper.pdf

Our team has used sites like freelancer and fiverr for a while and we know the issues surrounding them. Fake accounts, scam jobs, falsified reviews, and pretty awful interfaces. The other issues are the type of work that can be done on them. They revolve mostly around one-off digital microtasks. Latium has the functionality to facilitate one-to-many relationships that are both physical and and digital. You can employ thousands of people to perform tasks for you.

The tokens themselves are used as payment throughout the system. Their value is set by the market.

PinguQ

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:02:11 PM

Hey guys,
I made a review of the Latium ICO.  Smiley
Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnqvyOStxDY
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:49:36 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2022, 08:15:13 PM by Welsh

We posted another part of our chat with John McAfee about the future of Bitcoin and blockchain tech. Check it out here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKAVyy1A7pU

Hello everyone,

We are applying a 100% bonus to any tokens purchased in the next two days until the timer runs out on the site. Any tokens purchased before this bonus was initiated will also be credited with the 100% bonus. You should see your bonus arrive by the end of the day.

Thanks!

veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:40:11 PM

Information about site

Domain Name: LATIUM.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000002656774-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server:
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2017-08-08T03:45:24Z
Creation Date: 2017-06-08T21:39:04Z
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:03:52 PM

In U.S. dollar terms, how much has Latium raised until now?

Also, your Slack invite page is down.
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:46:35 PM

In U.S. dollar terms, how much has Latium raised until now?

Also, your Slack invite page is down.

We have fixed the Slack invite page.

We aren't really tracking the total amount earned in USD since we are taking multiple currencies. We can only really show the amount of tokens sold which you can see on the website. We definitely plan on letting everyone know what the total earned is once the entire sale is complete.

vittosport

Activity: 353

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:15:13 AM

hello
please can any one help me to download the windows wallet i cant find the link
uscoin1

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:59:45 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 07:21:12 PM by uscoin1

I like this concept.  I was thinking of using it like the "amazing race" show.  Folks have a race and need to scan at each location and whoever gets to the final first wins big.

Can it be use like that.?

2nd question, how are you planning to market it to the masses?  This seems a little difficult.  john mc helps.  maybe youtube channels like taizen/leonfu mentioning on their channel / site would definitely get a big jump start.

3rd question:
What happens when you  don't reach your $2 million minimum funding raise.?
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:21:47 PM

When I saw LAT at first it got me thinking of Liquid Asset Token. You sure LAT is currently free?

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:01:04 PM

hello
please can any one help me to download the windows wallet i cant find the link
There's no specific wallet needed to store Latium, you can use a wallet which can store ERC20 token like Myetherwallet (recommended).
kiencuong

Activity: 85

postoken

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:30:48 AM

i sent with NEO token , but i dont recive get LAT , PLS help
novie voresta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:25:38 PM

LAT presale has been ended today, When LAT token can be traded in market ?  Wink

Im very curious about this token and McAfee in your team
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:27:26 PM

I like this concept.  I was thinking of using it like the "amazing race" show.  Folks have a race and need to scan at each location and whoever gets to the final first wins big.

Can it be use like that.?

2nd question, how are you planning to market it to the masses?  This seems a little difficult.  john mc helps.  maybe youtube channels like taizen/leonfu mentioning on their channel / site would definitely get a big jump start.

3rd question:
What happens when you  don't reach your $2 million minimum funding raise.?

Hello,

So first off the amazing race idea is really awesome and the platform can absolutely be used for something like that. Really love that idea!

Marketing is something we are going to really push for in the next few weeks. We will be opening up another phase of the sale to go along with our big marketing plans. Once the sale is over, we will use a substantial amount of the funds raised for user incentives and other massive marketing campaigns.

The goal is for the entire amount of all tokens for sale to be sold. We are very confident we will be able to accomplish this over the next couple of months.

Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:31:37 PM

i sent with NEO token , but i dont recive get LAT , PLS help
Please send us a DM if you never received your tokens. NEO was having issues for most everyone today so it could have been delayed because of that. You should have received your tokens by now.

Thanks!

0molotok

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:44:15 PM

LAT presale has been ended today, When LAT token can be traded in market ?  Wink

Hello,

We will be having more sale phases in the near future. We do not have an exact date for the token being available on an exchange at the moment. We are in talks with a few to vet all of our options.

You promised to run the token on the stock exchange at the end of the sales. The exchange will not in the near future?

How long to wait?
Oumal

Activity: 542

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:10:19 PM

Hi, I want to ask you - What happen to the old latium coin because I had more than 200 coin in my affiliate account And now everything has disappeared from the site (http://www.latium.cc) to the exchange used to accept latium in past (https://coin-swap.net/) Embarrassed
i have the same problem

I'm also interested, the old wallet has long been deleted, but the file wallet.dat remained
0molotok

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:28:39 PM

LAT presale has been ended today, When LAT token can be traded in market ?  Wink

Hello,

We will be having more sale phases in the near future. We do not have an exact date for the token being available on an exchange at the moment. We are in talks with a few to vet all of our options.

You promised to run the token on the stock exchange at the end of the sales. The exchange will not in the near future?

How long to wait?
As I stated in the quote above, we do not have an exact date to be live on an exchange. We expect to be on there within a few weeks.

So it is possible to wait indefinitely. You wrote one, now say more! Proof in screenshots:

http://f4.s.qip.ru/nhEFBWJN.jpg
http://f5.s.qip.ru/nhEFBWJO.jpg

I want to know why it happened? You lose the trust of the people!
I want to see the coin on the exchange soon, as you promised.
novie voresta

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:16:57 AM

LAT presale has been ended today, When LAT token can be traded in market ?  Wink

Hello,

How long to wait?
As I stated in the quote above, we do not have an exact date to be live on an exchange. We expect to be on there within a few weeks.

So it is possible to wait indefinitely. You wrote one, now say more! Proof in screenshots:

I want to know why it happened? You lose the trust of the people!
I want to see the coin on the exchange soon, as you promised.

Im bought arround 400 LAT in last 2 days and i hope i can exchange this coin soon in market. I trusted your words because you have McAfee in your team, You promised to listed LAT in HitBTC after presale !!!
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 10:08:41 AM

How many coins was sold? And how many funds you've collected?

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
RossV

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:02:27 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 07:13:15 PM by RossV

I understand, that you can have some problems, but I also understand all other users too.
And for me, if you promise, that coins will be added to HITBTC after the main sale is and, on 15 of September, you should release it, because people are believe you, believe in Latium, and they want to see, that Latium is very good and stable coin.
Adding it to the exchange - is good chance to demonstrate it, and to make a good piar among all people, who work with exchange.

I work with you from beginning of the old project Latium, popularized LAT among a huge number of people, I bought new LATcoins too, and I can conclude the following two points:

- That LATcois will be added to exchange in the nearest future, I hope, I'm sure, that it will happen in the next few days. This will give confidence to all users!
- That new mobile app will become available and will become a stable platform for the implementation of bold projects and progressive earnings for millions of people.
larrybboothe

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:48:22 PM

Looks like other coins are just trying to duplicate technologies that LAT has had for years.
progekts30

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:23:29 AM

Hello
I was a member of the old project latium.cc
I have some coins.
How can I return them?
Luposian

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 09:57:31 PM

I still have 60LATC in my wallet.  Can I still exchange for LAT Tokens or is it too late?  If too late, do I just throw away my LAT wallet and 60 LAT and walk away or is there still a way to get LAT Tokens with my 60 LATC?

Will the LATC wallet continue to function (earn interest) indefinitely or stop working after certain date?

Just want to know if I missed my chance with my LAT wallet and too late, or if there is another chance for me.

I thought there was still another 2 weeks before the very end,  But not?
m_nief

Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:45:17 AM

what is the different of this token with latium coin. i have some latium on my wallet, but it isn't synchrone. any update for new addnodes?

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:55:23 PM

I still have 60LATC in my wallet.  Can I still exchange for LAT Tokens or is it too late?  If too late, do I just throw away my LAT wallet and 60 LAT and walk away or is there still a way to get LAT Tokens with my 60 LATC?

Will the LATC wallet continue to function (earn interest) indefinitely or stop working after certain date?

Just want to know if I missed my chance with my LAT wallet and too late, or if there is another chance for me.

The two week pool sale was going to occur if 7.5 million tokens were sold. We did not hit that mark so the pool sale did not occur. There will be more phases in the near future. You were able to transfer your LATC for multiple weeks on the site before the sale ended.

Luposian

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 06:45:19 PM

The two week pool sale was going to occur if 7.5 million tokens were sold. We did not hit that mark so the pool sale did not occur. There will be more phases in the near future. You were able to transfer your LATC for multiple weeks on the site before the sale ended.

I was waiting til the last stage, to allow as much interest to build as possible before trading.  There was no indicator saying that only IF the amount desired was raised, the 2 wk pool sale would occur, was there?  Of course, it looks like you only raised under 2M LAT Tokens (according to the page), so this project is probably going to take awhile to get rolling, no?
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:16:57 PM

I was waiting til the last stage, to allow as much interest to build as possible before trading.  There was no indicator saying that only IF the amount desired was raised, the 2 wk pool sale would occur, was there?  Of course, it looks like you only raised under 2M LAT Tokens (according to the page), so this project is probably going to take awhile to get rolling, no?
It was stated on the site that once we sold 7.5 million tokens then a pool sale would occur for the remaining 2.5 million. Our biggest hurdle to overcome was exposure. There was not enough exposure on this phase of the project. We feel with some of the marketing and promotional things we will be putting forward soon, it will help drive exposure and interest in the project.

Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:43:50 PM

I understand, that you can have some problems, but I also understand all other users too.
And for me, if you promise, that coins will be added to HITBTC after the main sale is and, on 15 of September, you should release it, because people are believe you, believe in Latium, and they want to see, that Latium is very good and stable coin.
Adding it to the exchange - is good chance to demonstrate it, and to make a good piar among all people, who work with exchange.

I work with you from beginning of the old project Latium, popularized LAT among a huge number of people, I bought new LATcoins too, and I can conclude the following two points:

- That LATcois will be added to exchange in the nearest future, I hope, I'm sure, that it will happen in the next few days. This will give confidence to all users!
- That new mobile app will become available and will become a stable platform for the implementation of bold projects and progressive earnings for millions of people.
We are currently working on options which will benefit all who invested. This can take some time but we look to be listed on exchanges soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I think that this project will be the same like minexcoin  Embarrassed giving you only promises nothing else, they also say that and you can look to their thread (Only lies in lies), if you find the word "SOON" in any project here obviously It means 2 or 3 month  Undecided
I'm sorry you feel that way. We will be making some general announcements next week about the future phases of the sale and other important information. We ask that you please be patient. We are working to do the best for the entire community, as well as those who have already purchased LAT tokens.

novie voresta

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:09:10 PM

I know you have a good past with Bittrex, But for now it is too hard to get listed in Bittrex.

Its very good if you can start in Cryptopia or HitBTC first to increase trading volume before you listed LAT in Bittrex.
johncena

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:46:14 AM

When I will be able to trade my tokens on exchange? You promised to make it 15 september, a whole week passed already !
RossV

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:14:31 PM

I would like to appeal to Latium.

As I have written in my message above, I am one of those people, who have been supporting you since the very start of the old project Latium, and I am still.
I would like to express my suggestion, but at the same time complaint to some extent around the fact that 100% bonus was received by all the new owners of the coin.
And me as an initial owner, working with you from the very beginning – you seem to have forgotten about such people. I have not just brought thousands of people to the project, bought the latium. But old project was simply closed.
I would say I am offended.

Maybe for the people like me, who have made a huge contribution into what new Latium would not exist without, you can allow bonus to accrue as well?
vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:02:34 PM

Whats wrong with LAT ? You promised we can trade this coin soon. But now i cant see any exchange for trade this coin.

How long we must wait ? Please confirm the exact date sir. Thank you
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:07:40 PM

Whats wrong with LAT ? You promised we can trade this coin soon. But now i cant see any exchange for trade this coin.

Hello,

We are definitely working toward a solution and will be making a statement very soon. We apologize for the delay but we will be making an announcement later in the week or early next week.

amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:03:26 AM

Lat on bittrex? I think that won't happen soon. Bittrex haven't add any coins after BCH and I think they are waiting for one massive coin again.
RossV

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:18:58 PM

As I have written in my message above, I am one of those people, who have been supporting you since the very start of the old project Latium, and I am still.
I would like to express my suggestion, but at the same time complaint to some extent around the fact that 100% bonus was received by all the new owners of the coin.
And me as an initial owner, working with you from the very beginning – you seem to have forgotten about such people. I have not just brought thousands of people to the project, bought the latium. But old project was simply closed.

Maybe for the people like me, who have made a huge contribution into what new Latium would not exist without, you can allow bonus to accrue as well?

Dear Latium
, I see, that we will wait some time, and I hope, that it is will be several days, but what about my question?

A you forgot that people, who supported Latium from first days, or you will give them some bonus too?
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:10:52 PM

Dear Latium
, I see, that we will wait some time, and I hope, that it is will be several days, but what about my question?

A you forgot that people, who supported Latium from first days, or you will give them some bonus too?
The old Latium project is not the same as the new one. It is completely different. We did allow a time for the old Latium coin to be exchanged for the new LAT token and sent out multiple emails to the old user base about that. We also posted on twitter and in multiple forums. Unfortunately, now that period has passed, we do not support the old Latium coin (LATC) anymore. We appreciate your support in the old project.

vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:36:57 PM

Hello,

We are definitely working toward a solution and will be making a statement very soon. We apologize for the delay but we will be making an announcement later in the week or early next week.

Okay Thankyou for explanation. I will wait.

Btw, How to use your prototype ? And how it works ?

I can earn some LAT in prototype ?
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:04:05 PM

Hello,

Okay Thankyou for explanation. I will wait.

Btw, How to use your prototype ? And how it works ?

I can earn some LAT in prototype ?
To view the prototype you simply click the "View Prototype" button on the prototype section. You cannot earn any LAT in the prototype. Just click or tap around on it and follow the blinking blue light. It is simply there to give you a general idea of how the platform will work. It is not complete by any means.

Mast3rCoin

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:42:46 PM

Hy Dev, i think this's noob ask.. must have ether balance to send LAT coin from myetherwallet to hitbtc ?
msmde

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:46:05 PM

Hy Dev, i think this's noob ask.. must have ether balance to send LAT coin from myetherwallet to hitbtc ?

yes you need to pay gas to send your LAT. send eth to your MEW wallet that holds LAT tokens you want to move
ucliktea

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

dev how to tranfer coin LAT to myetherwallet?

amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:37:37 AM

dev how to tranfer coin LAT to myetherwallet?

You are too late unfortunately. Time for transfer old LAT to new LAT has already expired.
msmde

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:59:46 PM

for the LATX tokens, is the rate 2200 latx:1 eth or 2000 latx:1 eth
Mast3rCoin

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:19:16 PM

where you get that information ?
Kj1

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:33:27 AM

how with lat token that we traded in hit btc?

mbahokey

Activity: 547
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:48:45 PM

1 eth = 200 lat
1 lat  = 11 latx
maybe rate 1 eth (200*11) = 2200 latx
maybe for total supply for latx will become (30 million*11) = 330 million
basisirloji

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:14:32 PM

at an early stage.....

Phase 1.
1 LATC = 1 LAT

Phase 2.
100 LAT = 1 ETH

new update......

1 LAT = 11 LATX
100 LAT = 1100 LATX
2000 LATX = 1 ETH

I feel very aggrieved. or indeed I am wrong. explanation please. because I feel the initial token holders will lose 900 LATX.
L-Andrey

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:46:05 PM

Phase 2.
100 LAT = 1 ETH

Phase 2.
100 LAT + 100% bonus = 200LAT = 1 ETH
msmde

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:19:12 PM

1 eth = 200 lat
1 lat  = 11 latx
maybe rate 1 eth (200*11) = 2200 latx
maybe for total supply for latx will become (30 million*11) = 330 million

it's 1 eth = 2000 latx. question was answered in telegram
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:57:13 PM

at an early stage.....

Phase 1.
1 LATC = 1 LAT

Phase 2.
100 LAT = 1 ETH

new update......

1 LAT = 11 LATX
100 LAT = 1100 LATX
2000 LATX = 1 ETH

I feel very aggrieved. or indeed I am wrong. explanation please. because I feel the initial token holders will lose 900 LATX.

Hello,

Just to clarify for everyone,

Everyone who purchased LAT in the first phase of the sale got it at 100 LAT = 1 ETH. We then gave everyone who purchased a 100% bonus to they ended up getting 200 LAT = 1 ETH.

There will be an option in the near future to transfer your LAT that you have purchased to the new LATX token at a 1 LAT = 11 LATX rate. This means that if you bought 1 ETH worth of LAT then you can transfer that 200 LAT and get 2200 LATX.

The next phase of the general sale is 2000 LATX to 1 ETH

msmde

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:10:23 PM

due to the swap, the LAT price is effectively pegged to 0.000385 BTC. this includes the 10% bonus LAT holders will get when they swap for LATX. though volume is low, the market is offering discounts for those who are patient
Luposian

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:23:35 AM

I still have 60 LATC in my wallet.  Having missed out on the earlier opportunity, will there be any other opportunity to trade out or have I lost out completely?  Just want to know if my LATC have any hope or I should just delete my wallet and walk away.
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:08:40 PM

I still have 60 LATC in my wallet.  Having missed out on the earlier opportunity, will there be any other opportunity to trade out or have I lost out completely?  Just want to know if my LATC have any hope or I should just delete my wallet and walk away.

LATC will not be able to be transferred again. The option to transfer LATC was available for nearly a month. I'm sorry you missed it but there isn't really anything we can do about that.

Luposian

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:38:14 PM

LATC will not be able to be transferred again. The option to transfer LATC was available for nearly a month. I'm sorry you missed it but there isn't really anything we can do about that.

Personal prediction: Latium will go NOWHERE, just like the first time.  They will take people's money (in ETH/BTC) and keep "changing focus" (just like this new LAT token -> LATX garbage).  It's all a scam, people!  But, as someone famous once said... "There's a sucker born every minute."  Shame people never learn.
onlytemporary

Activity: 420

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 08:10:24 PM

How exactly will this transfer happen? Will we do this within myetherwallet by sending our existing LAT to an address and receive back 11x the amount sent? If so, will this be an automatic transaction or will the dev team have to manually process each request?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 08:46:52 PM

How exactly will this transfer happen? Will we do this within myetherwallet by sending our existing LAT to an address and receive back 11x the amount sent? If so, will this be an automatic transaction or will the dev team have to manually process each request?
Yes that is how it will happen. It will be an automatic process. Once you send your LAT and it is confirmed then your LATX will automatically be sent to the Ethereum address you sent the LAT from. It shouldn't take more than 30 minutes and should be a lot less than that. This is all dependent on confirmation times of course.

There will be a portal and instructions on our site as soon as it is updated. This should happen by either the end of this week or early next week. You will be able to transfer LAT to LATX in perpetuity. Meaning you could transfer now, a month from now, a year from now, whatever.

msmde

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:55:09 PM

Personal prediction: Latium will go NOWHERE, just like the first time.  They will take people's money (in ETH/BTC) and keep "changing focus" (just like this new LAT token -> LATX garbage).  It's all a scam, people!  But, as someone famous once said... "There's a sucker born every minute."  Shame people never learn.

i think a big factor in this is relaunching LATX with the help of wings platform. it'll bring much more attention to the project. LAT investors aren't losing anything and are actually gaining exposure for their investment - increasing the likelihood that it increases in value
Mast3rCoin

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:49:35 AM

sorry dev, i'm a little confused, according to what you say that 2000 LATX = 1 ETH and my question is who will buy this LATX? are you alone or there are other investors? or just swap  2000 LATX directly with Ether ??
Latium (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:14:19 PM

sorry dev, i'm a little confused, according to what you say that 2000 LATX = 1 ETH and my question is who will buy this LATX? are you alone or there are other investors? or just swap  2000 LATX directly with Ether ??

2000 LATX = 1 ETH is simply the ratio of LATX to ETH which will be available during the general sale of LATX.

Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:59:37 PM

2000 LATX equals 1eth
not too much when compared with a total of 1 eth from another ico project and I hope ico can succeed and sales tokens are in a good market
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: