Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARToken — Decentralized AR/VR ecosystem for 3D content exchange  (Read 110198 times)
mashac (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:43:32 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 08:52:17 AM by mashac

The Cappasity platform, supporting a number of large and famous retailers, and their respective user cases, is up and supporting these customers.  Our next exciting release will be the development and release of a AR/VR BlockChain ecosystem aiming at fast & easy AR/VR/3D content creation and distribution marketplace. The New version will be powered by ARtoken (AR), a virtual currency for trading the content inside the ecosystem, available in the upcoming $50M token crowd-sale. Participants will be able to use these purpose created utility tokens for and within the retail part of the platform right after the token sale.

For further details read here: https://cappasity.com/worlds-first-arvr3d-content-blockchain-platform-gears-token-crowd-sale/
mashac (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:49:30 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 06:36:40 AM by mashac

Hi Everyone – interested in learning more about the Crowdsale token event by Cappasity?  Why not join the Telegram IM chat by clicking on the Telegram Icon at the Head of the artoken.io page.  See image below.  A click or two and you’re chatting to the great Team at Cappasity and learning how you can participate in this exciting event.

weisonghypsp291

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:26:23 AM

can i translate into Chinese,i translate many articles for Deeponion and i helped Chinese user of Deeponion forum. i wish i can do the same
mashac (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:03:20 AM

Telegram is a great mobile and desktop application, without argument! Telegram has more than 100,000,000 monthly active users. 350,000 new users sign up each day. The application is used for a variety of user cases including as a flexible business tool. 
Cappasity, an AR/VR and 3D platform provider, is 100% compatible with Telegram.  Imagine, in just a few short years, instead of reading your IM messages you will be watching a hologram of the messenger speaking, from your mobile application.  The hologram functionality is just one of the next development ‘will-do’s’ on the Cappasity Development roadmap.

https://cappasity.com/cappasity-telegram/
reidpeter

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:05:41 PM

The Perfect Opportunity Storm for Cappasity

In the World of Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and 3D there are a number of elements which have contributed to the perfect “opportunity storm” for Cappasity. Cappasity CEO and co-founder, Kosta Popov describes what has led up to the development of the Cappasity Platform where all are encouraged to create amazing content with the ease of taking a photo. 

The magic is hidden from the user and resides within the SDK’s of the platform.  Content, which use to take hours and require in-depth knowledge of hardware and many different software programs, many non-compatible, is replaced by a holistic platform offering a pleasing and intuitive GUI. Content is created within minutes, not hours.

The next step is to build out the Cappasity ecosystem, creating a marketplace where the BlockChain is leveraged to offer a trustless immutable record of provenance and commerce. The marketplace will be supported by the issuance of a Cappasity utility token (ART), which serves as a medium of exchange, a unit of account; a store of value; and a standard of deferred payment. Everything you would expect from a digital currency support immense potential value.

Mr Popov said of the coming CrowdSale token event,
“We offer you to take part in bringing about the future. AR/VR tech is changing the way we interact with the world and consume information. The industry is still nascent, and if you want to be there when it all started, we will be glad to see you become a member of our platform.”

See the full article here: https://cointelegraph.com/news/vr-needs-blockchain-to-solve-copyright-issues-interview-with-cappasity-founder
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:04:35 PM

as is well known, AR / VR technology is becoming highly developed for the time being, and this project is one of the projects with very high potential success, it will be very helpful for the creators to develop their work, hopefully running well, it's a very project nice
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:28:27 PM

This project looks like they are serious about what they have to offer, well i will have to carefully read to through to comprehend. Good luck.
mashac (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:47:36 PM

as is well known, AR / VR technology is becoming highly developed for the time being, and this project is one of the projects with very high potential success, it will be very helpful for the creators to develop their work, hopefully running well, it's a very project nice

Hi 10no - thank you - yes great value proposition and upside.
mashac (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:48:53 PM

This project looks like they are serious about what they have to offer, well i will have to carefully read to through to comprehend. Good luck.

Hi Notin2 - thank you for the well wishes - we are here to help with any question you may have. 
mashac (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:50:31 PM

Hi 10no - thank you - yes great value proposition and upside.
mashac (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:52:22 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 08:53:14 AM by mashac

User Case – Video Game Development – Cappasity Platform and Ecosystem

A team of video game developers is looking for 3D content compatible with different VR hardware for their VR game. To stun and engage gamers, the team plans to create real-world industrial holograms and 3D models. To speed up the game’s release, a designer goes to the Ecosystem Marketplace and searches for relevant content. They pay for a subscription and buy a bunch of industrial 3D holograms, generated with the open source Cappasity 3D capture module for drones. Also they choose a 3D model and test it in the sandbox area via the link.

During the test period the designer uses the plugin to display the model on different devices. Once tested, they complete the purchase, using an AR utility Token. As a result, the developer gets the opportunity to download the purchased model in the relevant format and use it in their development framework.

The smart contract protocol allocates the revenue among the 3D hologram makers and transfers the funds to the 3D model makers. The developers obtain the files with the model and holograms. The video game is ready and released.

Be a part of the future, and not just a spectator, get involved in the Cappasity Utility Token Sale today.  

See details here: https://artoken.io/

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:02:08 PM

hi all!!!
ANN italian thread ready!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159343.0

cheers!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Forbis98

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:04:36 PM

some airdrop ? Huh
mashac (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:21:09 PM

some airdrop ? Huh

Unfortunately,  we won't have any airdrop. Regarding other information, you can follow us in this topic, on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/cappasity ) and get answers to all of your questions here: https://t.me/artoken (Telegram).
Jurgen

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:25:53 PM

The Dutch Telegram channel is now online:
https://t.me/artoken_nl
KryptoEgg

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:42:00 PM

I believe VR / AR is coming with a full swing. After the 80s and 90s debacle of the technology when it just wasn´t ready for a massive adoption by the general public, I think the time has come that this technology can offer us something really remarkable, outside gaming! There are a lot of companies out there developing the next big thing and a lot of money is poured in. I have a friend who is working in this space and he is doing just this - trying to get content in VR / AR world. Cappasity is something I see having a great potential as it comes naturally, it just makes sense that people will need this ecosystem as you guys are describing your solutions beyond just the market place. And I sense confidence since you are a working company, not just an idea / a white paper Smiley

I am still new around here but this project speaks to me, so I will pay a close attention and spread the word about it. And I do need to check how those bounty programs really work Cheesy  Good luck guys and gals from Cappasity!
reidpeter

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:58:02 AM

Cappasity adds a Utility Token (ART) to BlockChain to manage, monetise, and mature AR/VR and 3D content creation for the good of the entire ecosystem. The value of any Utility Token is a measure of how valuable the ecosystem will be together with the size of the addressable market.

See full article here: https://cappasity.com/cappasity-announces-development-artoken-powered-blockchain-ecosystem-quick-easy-arvr3d-content-creation/
reidpeter

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:51:47 PM

If you’re a ‘shopaholic’ a change is coming that will ensure more of your hard earned cash will be gone to online e-commerce. Cappasity is revolutionising the e-commerce marketplace with their 3D image enabling platform. This technology leads to 82% of page visits resulting in activation of 3D image and a 34% increase in conversion from ‘lookers’ to ‘buyers.’   

See the exampled case study here: https://blog.artoken.io/jazmin-chebar-benefits-from-cappasity-platform-b98a9f2d85f4
reidpeter

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:11:37 PM

Cappasity adds a Utility Token (ART) to BlockChain to manage, monetise, and mature AR/VR and 3D content creation for the good of the entire ecosystem. The value of any Utility Token is a measure of how valuable the ecosystem will be together with the size of the addressable market.

See full article here: https://cappasity.com/cappasity-announces-development-artoken-powered-blockchain-ecosystem-quick-easy-arvr3d-content-creation/

Hi Krypoegg - the Team at Cappasity thank you for your comments - we also believe this sector is the most exciting 'Game in Town.'
KryptoEgg

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:49:07 PM

I kindly ask for an explanation from somebody.
Page 42:
"Upon a successful token sale 20% of raised funds will be dedicated to the Innovation fund and 10% will be allocated to the Reward fund. "

Page 45:
The left pie chart represents the distribution of all 100% tokens. The right one shows revenue allocation. But if it is written on page 42, that tokens will go immediately to funds, why are they not represented on the left pie chart? I do understand that revenue will go to 4 parts once it starts generating, but shouldn´t there be more parts on the left pie chart?

Sorry, I guess it might be a stupid question, but I really don´t understand it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: