Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:29:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARToken — Decentralized AR/VR ecosystem for 3D content exchange  (Read 110206 times)
Cappasity

Activity: 785
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:50:03 PM

5 Projects Combining AR and Blockchain

"Fred Ehrsam, co-founder of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges Coinbase and GDAX, believes that virtual reality could be blockchain’s “killer app”. The Merkle decided to list those projects which are combining these two swiftly advancing technologies.

TOP 5:
AR Token

This decentralized AR/VR ecosystem for the exchange of 3D content was launched by a well-known player in the space, Cappasity. This company is known for 3D digitizing audits, as well as applications for augmented and virtual reality. Cappasity is building a platform to enable AR/VR/3D content generation. Each content file is assigned an ID or a hash stored on the blockchain to prevent copyright infringement. Once a content transaction has been completed, its details will be processed to a smart contract protocol."

https://themerkle.com/5-projects-combining-ar-and-blockchain/

Cappasity Ecosystem || www.cappasity.com
rizla2

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:06:51 PM

Last day of token sale. Go for it guys https://go.artoken.io/4log2
reidpeter

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:26:00 AM

Last day of token sale. Go for it guys https://go.artoken.io/4log2

Hi rizla2 - thank you for your comment - all momentum is forward facing :-) 
reidpeter

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:27:04 AM

5 Projects Combining AR and Blockchain

"Fred Ehrsam, co-founder of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges Coinbase and GDAX, believes that virtual reality could be blockchain’s “killer app”. The Merkle decided to list those projects which are combining these two swiftly advancing technologies.

TOP 5:
AR Token

This decentralized AR/VR ecosystem for the exchange of 3D content was launched by a well-known player in the space, Cappasity. This company is known for 3D digitizing audits, as well as applications for augmented and virtual reality. Cappasity is building a platform to enable AR/VR/3D content generation. Each content file is assigned an ID or a hash stored on the blockchain to prevent copyright infringement. Once a content transaction has been completed, its details will be processed to a smart contract protocol."

https://themerkle.com/5-projects-combining-ar-and-blockchain/

Just a comment - a significant observation and opinion by a well informed individual. Another vindication for Cappasity  Smiley
Cappasity

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:07:54 AM

CROWDFUND INSIDER: Trust Will Vanish: Cappasity CEO Criticizes Parity Hack Response as Funds Remain Frozen with No Resolution in Sight

Cappasity CEO Kosta Popov, who is gearing up for the Cappasity ICO, has published a blog post that hammers Parity for its tepid response following a hack that froze possibly $300 million in Ethereum – https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/11/124759-trust-will-vanish-cappasity-ceo-criticizes-parity-hack-response-funds-remain-frozen-no-resolution-sight/

Cappasity

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:14:24 PM

PHASE 1 OF CAPPASITY ARTOKEN CROWDSALE IS OVER!

Dear crowdsale participants,

Phase 1 of the sale has ended, and we have distributed 295 million of Cappasity tokens!
We are moving forward and plan to support the token on the Cappasity platform within the next month.

CAPPASITY ARTOKEN DISTRIBUTION

We are now beginning to prepare for the token distribution process which will take place on November 30. We are giving you exactly one week to add an ERC-20 wallet address and verify that your contact e-mail address is correct. We will publish the smart contract address as soon as we complete its security audit prior to releasing it online.

We will send the U.S. crowdsale participants separate e-mails with the link for downloading the signed SAFT contracts.

Checklist (please, complete before November 30):
- Check your balance and transactions;
- Enter your e-mail address;
- Enter your ERC-20 compatible wallet address.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at support@cappasity.com

CAPPASITY TOKEN – NEW SYMBOL FOR EXCHANGES

Upon consulting with our partners, we made a strategic decision of great importance to us - the token will be listed on the exchange under the symbol "CAPP" so that it will be more strongly connected to the Cappasity Ecosystem's development. Consequently, this branding will favorably impact the exchange rate.

Our project has attracted new partners, and the name ARtoken restricts the token's scope of application. For instance, we are currently examining the possibility of using the Cappasity token for VR amusement parks, and our partner prefers neutral branding.  The other potential partner who is planning to use our token as a means of payment for 3D design software supports that opinion too. As we are doing everything possible to promote the Ecosystem's growth, upon considering our partners' preferences as a whole, we have decided to abolish the "AR" symbol in favor of "CAPP" or "Cappasity token".

The second reason is that not all exchanges support two letters in coin symbols. For example, Bittrex imposed a restriction of this kind. https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

ARtoken will remain in some of our materials for a while, but the branding will shift to Cappasity because the token's value on the exchange to Phase 2 highly depends on Cappasity's success. During Phase 1, we realized it was a mistake to separate Business and Token Sale websites. There was a lot of traffic from our main website (www.cappasity.com) since people were going there to find information about the ICO. We are planning to combine all of our resources under the same umbrella in the very near future.

CAPPASITY TOKEN (CAPP) ON EXCHANGES

We expect to start trading on HitBTC on December 5. Currently, we are negotiating with other exchanges, and they are waiting for us to update the crowdfunding information and the contact address. We plan to release the CAPP token on one or two additional exchanges.

Be on the lookout for a new newsletter with smart contract details in a couple of days!

Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:49:11 AM

Congratulations on the completion of the campaign. We are looking forward to the results! Thanks to the developers for an interesting project! Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
JSterni

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:13:14 AM

I already asked my questions few weeks ago: Since I activated the google authenticator encryption in my token sale account, I was not able to login anymore receiving an error message. I am afraid now not to receive the tokens I purchased due to the fact that I will not be able to follow the steps mentioned.

I purchased with Ethereum and sent from my-ether-wallet. Therefore a ERC-20 compatible wallet adress is already given. My mail adress should be known as well by the registration.

What will happen now? Do I receive the tokens on 30th even though I will not be able to login to the token sale portal?

Best regards
gasreed

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:57:10 AM

I already asked my questions few weeks ago: Since I activated the google authenticator encryption in my token sale account, I was not able to login anymore receiving an error message. I am afraid now not to receive the tokens I purchased due to the fact that I will not be able to follow the steps mentioned.

I purchased with Ethereum and sent from my-ether-wallet. Therefore a ERC-20 compatible wallet adress is already given. My mail adress should be known as well by the registration.

What will happen now? Do I receive the tokens on 30th even though I will not be able to login to the token sale portal?

Best regards
Check etherscan if your transaction went through ... it is a bit strange, you can not login... everthing works fine by me
JSterni

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:12:24 PM

Best regards
Check etherscan if your transaction went through ... it is a bit strange, you can not login... everthing works fine by me

My transaction went through. After I purchased the tokens, I saw the correct balance on the token sale account dashboard page. To secure my login, I decided to use google authenticator as encryption feature. Afterwards, login was not possible anymore.
gasreed

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:16:54 PM

Best regards

My transaction went through. After I purchased the tokens, I saw the correct balance on the token sale account dashboard page. To secure my login, I decided to use google authenticator as encryption feature. Afterwards, login was not possible anymore.
check again https://tokensale.cappasity.com
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:26:05 AM

spreadsheet for signature campaign please?
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:01:06 AM

hi all!!!
i remeber to all CAPPASITY followers, the Telegram Italian group!
join us on https://t.me/artoken_ITA

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
JSterni

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:09:24 AM

Best regards

check again https://tokensale.cappasity.com

Thanks, but still not working. I contacted the support now!
Dungard

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:15:02 PM

why do you need a whole week to publish token contract address and realease the tokens?
Dungard

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:21:09 PM

yeah still waiting for an answer...
SpicyMeat

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:39:29 PM

Is anyone elses 2FA on the website not working. I can login with my username and password but it doesnt even ask for my 2FA now. Strange.
reidpeter

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:53:50 PM

Is anyone elses 2FA on the website not working. I can login with my username and password but it doesnt even ask for my 2FA now. Strange.

Hi SpicyMeat - please contact Cappasity Support at: support@cappasity.com
reidpeter

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:55:29 PM

why do you need a whole week to publish token contract address and realease the tokens?

Hi Dungard - it is a managerial matter when information will be shared and how it will be shared.  Thank you for your patience the requisite information will be with you very soon.
reidpeter

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:56:39 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 11:07:46 PM by reidpeter

hi all!!!
i remeber to all CAPPASITY followers, the Telegram Italian group!
join us on https://t.me/artoken_ITA

Fantastic News !! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: