Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARToken — Decentralized AR/VR ecosystem for 3D content exchange  (Read 110198 times)
CryptosD

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:48:57 PM

Hey! what do AR and VR mean?

Hi CryptoD - thank you for your question. Please have a look at the following links to get a general idea of the technology (AR and VR) and its meaning for Cappasity.

Augmented Reality - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augmented_reality

Virtual Reality - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality

Cappasity Product offering - https://cappasity.com/

tnx..why do you think AR and VR will be valuable?

Communication, in its many different forms, must be interactive for the participants in the communication event to get satisfaction, positive or negative.  Example of this from 10 years ago is a telephone call is more interactive that an SMS. The call is answered but the reply to the SMS, although made straight away may not be delivered to the send as SMS has a lower priority in the 2G/3G network protocol.  As a result of the delay some or all value may be lost or ameliorated.
With AR and VR the very concept of this technology is to enhance the interactiviness of communication. This is done by the convergence of traditional connected technologies and AR/VR technologies. This communication may be a medical lecture, given on latest surgical procedure or an ‘old town’ tour around Edinburgh Old Town with augmented reality showing old ghost of villain from days gone by.
The footprint of the potential for this technology almost affects every current interaction with any service or person where connectivity is available. Please have a look at the Cappasity YouTube channel to get a sense of what is being achieved today and what tomorrow may look like.

Wow!!That's cool! Who are your partners?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptosD

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:55:31 PM

And what do you think could be the size of the potential 3D market?
tstang

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:02:45 PM

It's a next generation of experience, new era. You can read founders thoughts about AR/VR future: https://artoken.io/whitepaper
is Cappasity a software company?
Yes. https://cappasity.com/easy-3d-scan/

when are you going to release the platform?
reidpeter

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:33:48 PM

Hey! what do AR and VR mean?

Hi CryptoD - thank you for your question. Please have a look at the following links to get a general idea of the technology (AR and VR) and its meaning for Cappasity.

Augmented Reality - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augmented_reality

Virtual Reality - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality

Cappasity Product offering - https://cappasity.com/

Communication, in its many different forms, must be interactive for the participants in the communication event to get satisfaction, positive or negative.  Example of this from 10 years ago is a telephone call is more interactive that an SMS. The call is answered but the reply to the SMS, although made straight away may not be delivered to the send as SMS has a lower priority in the 2G/3G network protocol.  As a result of the delay some or all value may be lost or ameliorated.
With AR and VR the very concept of this technology is to enhance the interactiviness of communication. This is done by the convergence of traditional connected technologies and AR/VR technologies. This communication may be a medical lecture, given on latest surgical procedure or an ‘old town’ tour around Edinburgh Old Town with augmented reality showing old ghost of villain from days gone by.
The footprint of the potential for this technology almost affects every current interaction with any service or person where connectivity is available. Please have a look at the Cappasity YouTube channel to get a sense of what is being achieved today and what tomorrow may look like.

Wow!!That's cool! Who are your partners?

Hi CryptoD - I have collected a number of youtube video’s which I believe are illustrative of the type of relationships Cappasity are building today. Please have a look at these, and the many others at your convenience.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7QS-kHzkIs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGuATFn9DZE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trfxgXqw18o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC8K_LQjXVY
reidpeter

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:56:39 PM

AR has the full potential to be a major element of e-commerce and m-commerce. Nevertheless, there are many other fields ready for AR/VR disruption. Goldman Sachs expects the AR/VR software market to achieve $35bn by 2025 with 60% of AR/VR software revenue driven by the consumer.

Tim Cook – Apple CEO says – “I regard AR as a big idea like the smartphone. The smartphone is for everyone, we don't have to think the iPhone is about a certain demographic, or country or vertical market: it’s for everyone. I think AR is that big, it’s huge. I get excited because of the things that could be done that could improve a lot of lives. And be entertaining.”

Mark Zuckerberg – Facebook CEO – “There’s always a richer, more immersive medium to experience the world, and after video, the next logical step is fully immersive virtual reality.”
The size of the potential 3D Market Huge!!!
tstang

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:29:38 PM

btw, do you really need to use a BlockChain at all?
reidpeter

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:17:17 PM

It's a next generation of experience, new era. You can read founders thoughts about AR/VR future: https://artoken.io/whitepaper
is Cappasity a software company?
Yes. https://cappasity.com/easy-3d-scan/

when are you going to release the platform?

Hi tstang - The platform is released and already supporting Cappasity customers via a Software as a Service offering. Please read the details of Cappasity’s SDk’s and API’s, which enable the building of 3D images with a software download and Cappasity Account.  Please see the Cappasity YouTube channel to see details of work already completed using the Cappasity platform.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRCSGdmb2ClX-3P9A6oXkAw/videos
mashac (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:27:19 AM

btw, do you really need to use a BlockChain at all?

Yes, we need Blockchain, for we're creating a decentralised marketplace. Cappasity converges the ease of great AR/VR and 3D content creation together with an immutable record of provenance via a “BlockChain” to deliver a AR/VR content creation, publication, storage and management platform supported by a digital currency of fairness and transparency.
CryptosD

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:33:15 PM

AR has the full potential to be a major element of e-commerce and m-commerce. Nevertheless, there are many other fields ready for AR/VR disruption. Goldman Sachs expects the AR/VR software market to achieve $35bn by 2025 with 60% of AR/VR software revenue driven by the consumer.

Tim Cook – Apple CEO says – “I regard AR as a big idea like the smartphone. The smartphone is for everyone, we don't have to think the iPhone is about a certain demographic, or country or vertical market: it’s for everyone. I think AR is that big, it’s huge. I get excited because of the things that could be done that could improve a lot of lives. And be entertaining.”

Mark Zuckerberg – Facebook CEO – “There’s always a richer, more immersive medium to experience the world, and after video, the next logical step is fully immersive virtual reality.”

Huge market! There're some other projects with similar ideas, why should I invest in your token sale?
mashac (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:26:50 PM

Huge market! There're some other projects with similar ideas, why should I invest in your token sale?

Appreciation of the value is a personal matter.

If you believe in the future of AR/VR and 3D content for everything online, mobile and gaming and if you believe in the immutability and transparency of the BlockChain then this Token Sale may be of interest to you.
CryptosD

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:04:35 PM

If you believe in the future of AR/VR and 3D content for everything online, mobile and gaming and if you believe in the immutability and transparency of the BlockChain then this Token Sale may be of interest to you.

How can I take part in token Sale?
reidpeter

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:07:22 PM

Please let me add a little to the excellent answer my colleague ‘Mashac’ has already shared.  Although others have identified the excellent value opportunities afforded around AR/VR and 3D content and use no other company has done anything meaningful to capture the value of the opportunity for the benefit of the 3D community holistically. I believe that to be an important difference and worthy of your consideration.
reidpeter

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:14:16 PM

Hi CryptosD – I invite you to visit https://artoken.io, if you have not yet already.  There is a whitelist application process ongoing now – I invite you to please apply. Alternatively you can wait for the Crowdsale proper to start on 25 October 2017. The sale will last for 28 days.  To participate you will need anyone of the following: BTC ETH LTC DASH. Phase 1 AR/USD basic token price: 125 AR per $1. Minimum participation is set at 30.00USD.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:02:53 PM

You may wish to join Whitelist, you have a lot advantages and up to 20% bonus! Token sale starts on oct 25th, good luck Smiley

tstang

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:48:58 PM

Hi CryptosD – I invite you to visit https://artoken.io, if you have not yet already.  There is a whitelist application process ongoing now – I invite you to please apply. Alternatively you can wait for the Crowdsale proper to start on 25 October 2017. The sale will last for 28 days.  To participate you will need anyone of the following: BTC ETH LTC DASH. Phase 1 AR/USD basic token price: 125 AR per $1. Minimum participation is set at 30.00USD.

Hey there! Did you offer a pre-sale?
mashac (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:50:03 PM

Hey there! Did you offer a pre-sale?

No, we don't have it.
tstang

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:57:50 PM

Could anyone tell a bit more about bonuses or discounts available?
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:06:26 PM

Could anyone tell a bit more about bonuses or discounts available?

All I can tell you is that if you join whitelist, in case you wish to parcipate on the ARToken sale from 25th october, you get up to 20% bonus! For more info you should PM the devs Smiley

Iminvest

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:47:18 PM

what’s the hard cap of the token sale?
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:48:36 PM

Why should I participate in this token sale?  Smiley  Why is Cappasity so good?

If you believe in the future of AR/VR and 3D content for everything online, mobile and gaming and if you believe in the immutability and transparency of the BlockChain then this Token Sale will be of interest to you.  Up to date there has been a real lack of great and readily available AR/VR content as well as an ability to produce great AR/VR content easily, cheaply, and without software and equipment knowledge and knowhow, until now that is! 
Cappasity converges the ease of great AR/VR and 3D content creation together with an immutable record of provenance via a “BlockChain” to deliver a AR/VR content creation, publication, storage and management platform supported by a digital currency of fairness and transparency. 

Please see the full ARToken details here: https://artoken.io/

Please see great short video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj9SH2VQQz4

This really well hits the nail on the head of what you are going to do. Caught my interest in this!

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: